will he marry that girl ?

neptunian

Hi,

I wonder if he will marry that girl. He is not in a relationship with her. I think the girl is playing with him. She is a friend of him. So should we take his 11th as the girl. then she is venus. Venus is going towards sun. Is this another man ? OH please tell me your opinion. I found my twin flame but he is especially focused on that girl in my observation. Can you share your opinion please? Do you think conjunction between our significators a good thing?

Attachments

• twinflame.jpg
    twinflame.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 37

waybread

I don't think they will marry.

If we use your houses, he's the 7th house to you, and she is the 11th house from the 7th or radix 5th house.

Mercury (him) does not aspect Venus (her), as Venus has already moved into the next sign (Pisces.)

It is interesting that, as the querent, you are symbolized by Jupiter ruling the 1st house. Mercury's next aspect is a conjunction to Jupiter. But your 2nd house (his turned 8th house) Jupiter and Mercury are not in a house that really connotes a long-term committed relationship, a casual love affair, or friendship. Jupiter has no essential dignity. Perhaps you will get to know one another better as acquaintances.

If you're thinking of this man as your "twin flame" (and why I don't know,) perhaps it is because of the 8th house's rulership of occult matters. Although the 2nd house generally rules your money and valuables, it can also show "what you value" in a more mental or ethical way. I note that the moon, which shows your emotional stake in the matter, is located in your 8th house. Possibly you have had some metaphysical experiences or beliefs regarding this man.

However, hard reality and metaphysical experiences, sadly, do not always coincide.

Last edited:

neptunian

I don't think they will marry.

If we use your houses, he's the 7th house to you, and she is the 11th house from the 7th or radix 5th house.

Mercury (him) does not aspect Venus (her), as Venus has already moved into the next sign (Pisces.)

It is interesting that, as the querent, you are symbolized by Jupiter ruling the 1st house. Mercury's next aspect is a conjunction to Jupiter. But your 2nd house (his turned 8th house) Jupiter and Mercury are not in a house that really connotes a long-term committed relationship, a casual love affair, or friendship. Jupiter has no essential dignity. Perhaps you will get to know one another better as acquaintances.

If you're thinking of this man as your "twin flame" (and why I don't know,) perhaps it is because of the 8th house's rulership of occult matters. Although the 2nd house generally rules your money and valuables, it can also show "what you value" in a more mental or ethical way. I note that the moon, which shows your emotional stake in the matter, is located in your 8th house. Possibly you have had some metaphysical experiences or beliefs regarding this man.

However, hard reality and metaphysical experiences, sadly, do not always coincide.

Dear waybread, thank you soo much. :love:

Yes it seems interesting,that aspect between us, there is distance now between us. One of us have to travel, i don't know when that happens. In my 2nd, i feel like he belongs to me and i belong to him. Like soul recognition. I feel a soul bond.I feel his soul.. but here is not soul plane .. yes reality as you said.. i think he will not include me in his life as wife or girlfriend...

I'm in his 8th, 8th house is intimacy.. dear waybread, can this mean he may want to to get intimate ?.. i have my principles.. but if such a thing happens, will he leave or want a relationship.. but the chart doesnt promise a serious relationship. You say better to stay as acquintances. He is really surrounded by other women and focused on his career.

I'm so grateful for your interpretation. It means a lot to me. wish i can read the charts like you. :) <3

waybread

The 8th house does not necessarily mean intimacy in any loving, romantic sense. Basically in medical astrology each house rules parts of the body, starting with Aries at the head and Pisces at the feet. The 8th house rules the sexual and eliminative organs.

The 8th house also rules additional matters. It is the traditional house of death, the house of financial resources shared with other people, and the occult (however one defines it.)

Actually this last rulership, the occult, seems to be more likely. You feel some kind of soul connection with this man, but it doesn't seem to operate on the plane of ordinary reality.

Thank you for your kind remarks. I've been studying astrology for about 30 years. I still have lots to learn, but it does take a lot of learning-- and practice.

neptunian

The 8th house does not necessarily mean intimacy in any loving, romantic sense. Basically in medical astrology each house rules parts of the body, starting with Aries at the head and Pisces at the feet. The 8th house rules the sexual and eliminative organs.

The 8th house also rules additional matters. It is the traditional house of death, the house of financial resources shared with other people, and the occult (however one defines it.)

Actually this last rulership, the occult, seems to be more likely. You feel some kind of soul connection with this man, but it doesn't seem to operate on the plane of ordinary reality.

Thank you for your kind remarks. I've been studying astrology for about 30 years. I still have lots to learn, but it does take a lot of learning-- and practice.

Ok, dear waybread i'm very very grateful for your help. This energy i feel towards him i really feel the soul connection.. soul mate for sure, i even think he can be my twin flame.. but even if realizes the soul connection, i think he won't change his lifestyle.. non committed focused on his goals..

It is your kindness to help me with my horaries. Thank you so much.:) i really wonder how this applying aspect will manifest, i will update to share with you if something happens.:) Lots of love dear Waybread. :love: