Will I get a new, higher paying job this year?

cloxkinghere

https://ibb.co/KwDXDbb

I was furloughed from my current job and they have told me to standby. I enjoy my job, but was wondering if there would be any potential opportunities for me, despite the pandemic.

My significator is Saturn while my 10th house ruler is Mars. Saturn and Mars are not aspecting, but Mars is in my 1st house. I read this as a “possibly”.

I also checked my natal chart just got a little more. I currently have the Sun, Moon, and Uranus in my 10th house. Jupiter is in my 6th, along with Saturn and Pluto. Makes sense. Getting through the pandemic is a priority.

I'd say, that the Pandemic will be a bit of an uphill battle for everyone professionally. The economy is at a standstill so of course hiring anyone at this moment is at a standstill too.

I have a chance, but the pandemic can change the tide for anyone...

Last edited:

Chrysalis

The lot for advancement is @15° Taurus. Your next potential job would be Leo/Sun @11° Taurus, so there is a higher paying job here for you. When L10/mars ingresses into Taurus and transits through Taurus, this would be a potential time of a new higher-paying job. This would be around Jan/Feb 2021. Narrowing it down, when also the lot ruler Venus is conjunct Asc and you Saturn @ 6° Aquarius, would be around the 7th February 2021, this time would also be beneficial as Mars will be in the middle of Taurus then conjunct the lot.

Last edited:

cloxkinghere

The lot for advancement is @15° Taurus. Your next potential job would be Leo/Sun @11° Taurus, so there is a higher paying job here for you. When L10/mars ingresses into Taurus and transits through Taurus, this would be a potential time of a new higher-paying job. This would be around Jan/Feb 2021. Narrowing it down, when also the lot ruler Venus is conjunct Asc and you Saturn @ 6° Aquarius, would be around the 7th February 2021, this time would also be beneficial as Mars will be in the middle of Taurus then conjunct the lot.

Thought I should update on this since you mentioned a certain time frame.

I wasn't offered a job during the time that you mentioned.