what does he think of me ?? help

astrobabes

please give me some insight on this guy.. i’m confused please click link for chart
http://ibb.co/L66SQT4

Bunraku

If he is romantic interest:

This person has too much issues to be able to get into a relationship with u. :(

astrobabes

If he is romantic interest:

This person has too much issues to be able to get into a relationship with u. :(

i actually dont know yet! were friends but i wanted to see if he has any interest or romance with me. do you think you could explain his issues? im not necessarily looking for anything serious or even a “relationship” i’m not even in that mindset yet lol

Bunraku

He has to go through the Sun, which represents something in his life first, and then will be obstructed by Mars, before he could get to u.

Sun represents his 2nd house, finances.
Mars his are friends/career/etc.

HOWEVER. Venus will approach you.

astrobabes

He has to go through the Sun, which represents something in his life first, and then will be obstructed by Mars, before he could get to u.

Sun represents his 2nd house, finances.
Mars his are friends/career/etc.

HOWEVER. Venus will approach you.

so okay that makes sense, and with venus approaching does that indicate possible getting to know each other more/closer in some form? does the horary chart say how he currently views me or just that right now hes too occupied with other things? thank you again for help :)

IleneK

Premium Member
okay!! do you see his current thoughts about me though?
http://ibb.co/j4kVWVn and here you go again! sorry, lol i kept lilith and vertex in though!
Thank you for making the chart easier to see from a horary viewpoint.

There is some reception from him to you. Nothing very big like dignity or exaltation.
But he/Merc does receives you/Jup in Aq by triplicity in this nocturnal chart.
He also receives you marginally by face.
So if all you are interested in are his general thoughts, I see some favorable interest based on reception.
If the true underlying question is will you get together, though, then I think as Bun points out, there is much that may get in the way.

astrobabes

Thank you for making the chart easier to see from a horary viewpoint.

There is some reception from him to you. Nothing very big like dignity or exaltation.
But he/Merc does receives you/Jup in Aq by triplicity in this nocturnal chart.
He also receives you marginally by face.
So if all you are interested in are his general thoughts, I see some favorable interest based on reception.
If the true underlying question is will you get together, though, then I think as Bun points out, there is much that may get in the way.

oh okay! i see, thank you for explaining that helps me out a lot. :)