Session therapist

gemitau

Hello!

This question is about a therapist.
I was doing this psychological treatment with a therapist for three years.
There was a specific issue that we couldn't really work together. But the rest of the therapy was very good to me.
When the confinement started in march, we stopped our meetings.
I took it as an opportunity to start a new specialized treatment to address this specific issue. I am still on it and the progress is really remarkable.

The thing is that I didn't really finish my previous treatment with that psychologist, I had a very good relationship with her.

I was wondering if it would be a good idea for me to have one or a couple of sessions with her to at least close properly the treatment, or maybe have a monthly follow up. I feel some things were not concluded. What I am afraid is of this old treatment interfering the new, as the approaches to the same issue are different.
Maybe it is better to wait for the current treatment to really end.

What does the chart say?

Thank you very much

Last edited:

gemitau

Chart attached

Attachments

• astro_2gw_session_hr.60486.23385.jpg
    astro_2gw_session_hr.60486.23385.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 28

IleneK

Premium Member
Chart attached

I am using the 9th for your therapist, ruled by Venus. And you are Mercury. Merc in retrograde motion suggests your wanting to return. However, right now you/Merc are in a diminished or fragile state, perhaps with the transformational work you doing, since Merc is combust the Sun.

Also you/Merc and Venus do not connect, do not aspect, for some time. For this reason, I do not see this as a time to go back.

It seems you might write a letter of appreciation and be able to accomplish proper closure?

I would say to wait, unless you really want to go back.

gemitau

I am using the 9th for your therapist, ruled by Venus. And you are Mercury. Merc in retrograde motion suggests your wanting to return. However, right now you/Merc are in a diminished or fragile state, perhaps with the transformational work you doing, since Merc is combust the Sun.

Also you/Merc and Venus do not connect, do not aspect, for some time. For this reason, I do not see this as a time to go back.

It seems you might write a letter of appreciation and be able to accomplish proper closure?

I would say to wait, unless you really want to go back.

Thank you Ilenek
Next week Mercury will conjunct Venus. Is that applicable to the chart?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you Ilenek
Next week Mercury will conjunct Venus. Is that applicable to the chart?
If your question was "Will I see my therapist again?" I think this chart suggest that you might. But before Merc meets Venus, Merc meets the Sun. Then Venus meets Jupiter. And then Merc meets Venus.
So perhaps I should have said that there is much thta comes between Mercury meeting Venus, rather than saying that they don't aspect for a while.

But your question wasn't "Will I go back?," it was "Will it be good for me?"
I would think that reception between Merc and Venus, both in Aq, would shed some light on that. Reception between them is modest, by term and face. So I would say that there may be some slight benefit as a result of your return, if other matters [Merc to Sun, Venus to Jup] don't get in the way and preclude your returning.

Last edited:

gemitau

If your question was "Will I see my therapist again?" I think this chart suggest that you might. But before Merc meets Venus, Merc meets the Sun. Then Venus meets Jupiter. And then Merc meets Venus.
So perhaps I should have said that there is much thta comes between Mercury meeting Venus, rather than saying that they don't aspect for a while.

But your question wasn't "Will I go back?," it was "Will it be good for me?"
I would think that reception between Merc and Venus, both in Aq, would shed some light on that. Reception between them is modest, by term and face. So I would say that there may be some slight benefit as a result of your return, if other matters ]Merc to Sun, Venus to Jup] don't get in the way and preclude your returning.

Thank you very much Ilenek