When will it come to fruition ?

neptunian

Hi,

My question; when will my youtube channel be successful?

Ive started a youtube channel recently, I wonder when it will be successful. So new. I think i expect things to process rapidly. What do you think according to the chart? Is there a chance for success? I will be grateful if you help me about this. You can tell if you see negative outcome too. I appreciate all opinions. Thanks in advance.

I'm moon in 3rd, 3rd house is social media right? my focus in on there, 3rd ruler sun in aquarius , its fall, conjunct both jupiter and saturn. Does it mean hard work or difficulties ?

Attachments

• channell.jpg
    channell.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 24

Bunraku

Is it career? If it is then 10th...but if it isn't:

I see youtube as a creative endeavor, and a personal project, so I'm going to take it as a 5th house in that sense.

The Moon trines Venus when it reaches the 29º54' degree of Cap and 29º Degree of Virgo. I think this shows that it will take a long, long time to accomplish this, and will be a struggle until you reach your limits, and then that's when you can achieve some sort of success.

Right now the Moon is at 2 degrees of Virgo...you see how far away it is.

Positive:
You, Moon, makes a trine to Mars and Venus which are the rulers of the 5th.

Issues:
Moon is out of orb with Venus, and will be out of orb for a while after the aspect of Mars
Moon is cadent
Venus and Moon negative reception -- may indicate that internet fame and you do not mix.

This looks like extreme amounts of effort to fulfill. I'm going to say maybe, but unlikely.

neptunian

Is it career? If it is then 10th...but if it isn't:

I see youtube as a creative endeavor, and a personal project, so I'm going to take it as a 5th house in that sense.

The Moon trines Venus when it reaches the 29º54' degree of Cap and 29º Degree of Virgo. I think this shows that it will take a long, long time to accomplish this, and will be a struggle until you reach your limits, and then that's when you can achieve some sort of success.

Right now the Moon is at 2 degrees of Virgo...you see how far away it is.

Positive:
You, Moon, makes a trine to Mars and Venus which are the rulers of the 5th.

Issues:
Moon is out of orb with Venus, and will be out of orb for a while after the aspect of Mars
Moon is cadent
Venus and Moon negative reception -- may indicate that internet fame and you do not mix.

This looks like extreme amounts of effort to fulfill. I'm going to say maybe, but unlikely.

Hi Bunraku,

Thanks a lot for your time and interpretation. Right now, i approach it as a creative endeavor, i wanna see if i can turn it into a career pursuit. As you said, it can take a long time and i have to put a lot of effort. I'm still willing but not sure if it will prosper to the point i can call success.

Yes, im an introvert and private person actually, but still interested in such things. Not interested in fame, the idea of making it career pushed me actually, i also enjoy it.

wont be easy as it seems right now and the chart suggests the same as far as i undertand. my determination will depend on the reactions i get.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion. :)