Horary meaning of dream?

astrobabes

Last night I kinda had a weird dream.. where it was like i was lucid dreaming but i only controlled myself but no one else. in the dream i was aware i was dreaming and i was asking everyone if they were dreaming right now. i kept saying "I AM DREAMING" i swear i thought i was in another reality but it was not vivid and i do not remember everything only that i asked these random people who i did not know if they were also dreaming. it got to the point where i was like gimme your phone i'm putting my instagram in and follow me!!! if this is real ill see your follow when i wake up ???? lol and another weird thing was this guy that i like i saw him in the dream, the interaction was so accurate of what would happen if we did see each other. i asked him "are you dreaming right now?" and he said "yes i am" i wish i could remember more details but it was interesting. so ANYWAY here is the horary chart for meaning of the dream. this dream could of been my mind half way lucid dreaming but if anyone could help, THANK YOU
here is the chart: http://ibb.co/MNbLQDC