transits to natal, squares and oppositions be good??

isismagdalenne

I have a computer program and it has a section on electional astrology, it gives points for the strengths of certain transits as they pertain to different catergories. Under the catergory of "romance and sexually" some of the transit listings it gives points for are squares and oppositions, for instance it says (something to the extent of, Im not at my home computer right now) Transiting Venus opposition Natal Moon means loving feelings ect. I thought squares and oppositions make struggles and challenges and such.

katydid

I have a computer program and it has a section on electional astrology, it gives points for the strengths of certain transits as they pertain to different catergories. Under the catergory of "romance and sexually" some of the transit listings it gives points for are squares and oppositions, for instance it says (something to the extent of, Im not at my home computer right now) Transiting Venus opposition Natal Moon means loving feelings ect. I thought squares and oppositions make struggles and challenges and such.

Squares and oppositions imply tension and activity. Ever heard of 'sexual tension'?:innocent:

When looking at planets like Sun Moon, Venus, Jupiter, a challenging aspect can create tension like the kind necessary for physical attraction or emotional connection. If 2 charts have ONLY trines/sextiles there is not enough 'chemistry' to keep it interesting.

If there are too many challenges of course, then the attractiion is there, but it can end up being too aggravating, or annoying to continue happily relating.