How does he feel about the letter?

ChildOfVenus

I left this guy a letter in a Christmas card expressing my feelings.

Attachments

• letter.jpg
    letter.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 33

LovelyMissAries

I don't think it will be received as hoped.. his L3 is aspecting Saturn, and either he hasn't read it yet or he did and didn't like it, but being his L3 is I'm Aries I'm guessing the latter.

You are Sun in Capricorn, so receiving that Saturn energy even though he's Aquarius. His turned L11 ruler is in his house, so it's possible it's something like he has a lot of friends over or with him right now for the holidays and has not read the letter. Especially since your L3 ruler is in the 6H which is cadent, slow, and powerless.

I'm guessing now it's more likely he hasn't read it yet.

ChildOfVenus

There is no way that the person can send the letter back to me. I gave it to them at work in a Christmas Card. I'm not sure what taken onboard means.

The Everqueen

Usually, these questions are someone waiting on a letter from someone else which would then be the turned 3H/9H, in this case, it’s the letter sent by the Querent which is signified by her third house which is Venus. Saturn receives Venus in rulership and term and is in the turned 12H/6H (all things hidden/secret and secret unexpressed emotions) along with Saturn. He liked it. As Venus is retrograde he may return the letter to you.

The Everqueen

There is no way that the person can send the letter back to me. I gave it to them at work in a Christmas Card. I'm not sure what taken onboard means.

It's just one thing that retrograde can mean - a return, a change of mind etc - if it doesn't apply then no need to worry about it. 'Taken on board' means to acknowledge or consider information that has been presented to someone.

ChildOfVenus

Usually, these questions are someone waiting on a letter from someone else which would then be the turned 3H/9H, in this case, it’s the letter sent by the Querent which is signified by her third house which is Venus. Saturn receives Venus in rulership and term and is in the turned 12H/6H (all things hidden/secret and secret unexpressed emotions) along with Saturn. He liked it. As Venus is retrograde he may return the letter to you.

There is no way that he can return the letter to me he doesn’t have my address. I gave it to him directly in person I’m not sure why he would give it back if he liked it.

LovelyMissAries

Oh also I'd look at Moon since it tends to be the bringer of news, messages, outcomes too. I don't see it making an aspect with his L3 but perhaps that just means the quesited will keep the letter vs writing one back or some other gesture.

The Everqueen

I gave it to him directly in person I’m not sure why he would give it back if he liked it.

Depending on if he's already in a relationship he might give it back - it's not unheard of and it doesn't mean he didn't like or appreciate it but you can imagine the fallout if it was found if there is another person involved - that's just a scenario it might not be the situation.

As I said it was just the fact the letter represented by Venus is retrograde and sometimes horaries don't make sense until something happens, that's why it's always better to ask questions that are actionable because either you or they have to do or not do something that gives the answer.