Pudinns riddle me chart...Guess the addcitons

pudinnpop

Hi all ,guess the addcitons!!And feel free to add anything else!!:biggrin:

Attachments

• riddle me.jpg
    riddle me.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 31

RockFish

I never attempted to guess addictions in my life, but there's always a first time to everything... Bear with me if this is waaaay off! :kissing:

Sun conjunct Neptune shows tendency to escapism, opposed Saturn, escapism vs. the harsh reality. Sun and Neptune in the 9th house, the desire to fly and go away to a very far place, dreamland, but perhaps the desire remained as a dream for a long time. Jupiter rules MH and is in Sagit and his own house, 9th house, never seen a better looking Jupiter, so this person should shine if he attempts endevours connected to 9th house, philosophy and religious thinking, mysticism, pilgrimage. This configuration in the 9th house shows a person who's possibly desperate to feel a connection to a higher being, to be one with God or something.

With Mercury on Midheaven and ruled by this bright Jupiter, I'd say this person is a philosopher of some kind, possibly writes, but tormented by lack of education perhaps, or unconventional or terrible experience with education (Saturn in the 3rd opposed Sun).

I know people with Saturn opposed Sun who have a difficult health, sometimes birth problems.

Okay, as for the addictions:

The T-Square to Mars on ascendant, since Mars is in Pisces I'd say it involves liquids, but also Mars is a piercing guy, so I'll say heroin or any other substance that requires injections. You see that this very difficult Mars on ascendant makes this person look quite bad, possibly, and it mines their health, with the square to Saturn. Since Saturn shows how was their education, not very good experience, and Mars squares it, I'd say the addictions began when this person was still a student.

Moon conjunct to North Node in the 12th house, this person is looking for a home in this lifetime, no place seems to be it and his path in life is to find this home, this house, and since it is in the 12th house, I'd say this "home" is isolation of some kind, even though there is this great trine to Uranus in the 7th, perhaps a partner, home with a partner, a secluded place. Not a conventional house, because it is Aquarius.

Chiron in the 1st, Aries, shows marks to the face, perhaps some scar or any other unusual mark on the face.

Interesting chart. :smile:

R4VEN

I'm - like Rockfish - drawn to that T-square between Neptune, Saturn and Mars in Pisces on Asc.

Mars is metal, and the T-square is all self-loathing and struggle with being oneself. Pisces Rising is not helpful either. I'm leaning towards cutting, and since the person is a man, I'm sticking my neck out here and saying they are addicted to getting themselves tattooed. Saturn being part of the T-square is in the 3rd, so communication is difficult for them, so they have to act out in order to be seen as who they think they are.

pudinnpop

Well that was some great answers guys!!

But sistermoon nailed it,she guessed the both of them correctly!!

However the school thing was very close too...School was very hard for him because he was extremly bright,and highly intelligent.He was on Mensa as well but his father didnt think being an academic was manly enuff,for he was into the arts.So dad made him work along side with him and basically treated his son like amule!! The other problem with his schooling was the fact he was smarter then other kids and didnt have many freinds(he didnt fit in) so he spent alot of time at the computer even back then and secluded himself..And i think that lead to his current addictions!!

Very good guys!!!!!!!!

RockFish

Oh, when I read "addiction" I immediately imagined substance abuse, didn't imagine we were talking about a larger spectrum of addictions. Silly me! :annoyed:

Hey Sistermoon, give us some hints, how did you get to the sex and gambling ideas?