age differance relationship

july4

can this work.. or should I ditch him
we have age differance so what should I do? waht do you see in this composite
thx

[deleted request for specific member - all posts can be answered by any AW members - Moderator]

Attachments

• Ekran Resmi 2020-11-01 18.28.23.jpg
    Ekran Resmi 2020-11-01 18.28.23.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:

ElenaJ

The composite gives a snapshot of how the relationship works out.
You've probably noticed the moon square Saturn, and the moon trine Jupiter in the chart.
Because of the way the composite is created, by the midpoints between the corresponding planets, what we see in the composite could be derived from squares or trines, which could make a big difference.
It would be best to see a synastry chart of the two, if you can post it, to see the way each person's energy works, and how it touches the other's chart.

Bunraku

Often times age differences in relationships are red flags because the older person takes advantage of the younger’s naïveté. There’s also a reason why they can’t get with people their age.

Just leave if you’re already asking such questions. You will be stress free.

Zeuses

Often times age differences in relationships are red flags because the older person takes advantage of the younger’s naïveté. There’s also a reason why they can’t get with people their age.

Just leave if you’re already asking such questions. You will be stress free.

What a generalisation. Where is the astrological basis for this? I was with a person 7 years older than me who I knew as a friend for years before a relationship and he never took advantage of me. Conversely I have had a relationship with a younger person who did take advantage of me.
I thought compatibility was based on composite charts or synastry. The relationship with the older person occurred under positive transits with good synastry. The younger relationship didn't have that.