Urgent assistance needed: spoliation

LovBird

Banned
Hi my friends,

My siblings and i are going through very tough times.
After our mother, our father passed away a few days ago, may he Rip.
We have buried him back to his birth country.
Here, corruption is a plague.

We have discovered that a woman we know has registered a real fake wedding certificate done while my father was away. He couldnt read nor write.

Yes, we should sue. However, if the real fake certificate is well done, we may not be able to have a chance to annull it and worst, she could sue us for defamation... thats what police said to us.
Will we succeed in annulling the wedding certificate ?

https://ibb.co/JK4qHzL

Us: 1st, saturn, strong in 1st.
I dont know which house to use, 7th for legal papers? Then radical 7th since this legal paper is used against us?

If so, its moon in 3rd of papers.
She is with mars which is strong and rules 10th of judge.
Mars is retrograde. Moon and mars will conjoin in 16 units: a judge could overturn and annull it?

We are desperate. Can u help? Any hints on how we can overturn this fraud?

Thank you so much for your help...its so urgent!!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You as saturn are strong by sign, and in first house favouring your best interests.
Jupiter is also in ascendent, ruler of the 12th, so you've also found yourself with something that was done behind your back, which is this situation about the marriage certificate. South node on the 12th cusp further confirms things going on behind your back which are causing you problems.
Moon would normally be your co-signifiator, but in this chart it is the ruler of the 7th, so belongs to the adversary, who is weak in Aries, and separating from an opposition to Venus, ruler of her 3rd of documents, which shows her creating the false marriage certificate.
She is in her 9th of legal issues, approaching a conjunction with Chiron, so things are not going smoothly for her. Mars ruling those documents is retrograde and does not make any further aspect, so she should have no gain from the certificate.
If we take the 10th/4th axis as your father and his spouse, (legitimate or not as the document may be), we see sun approaching an opposition with Uranus, sign of divorce. So the false marriage should not have validity, but might need a divorce or annulment.
The 7th, representing your adversary, has her 2nd ruled by sun, in the house of the judge. She is using bribery to sway him to her cause.
Co-ruler of the judge is Pluto, in 1st house, about to receive a conjunction from Jupiter, so you this favours you presenting your case to him.
The judge's other co-ruler is mars, retrograde and not making any aspect, not moving ahead on the case.
There is no reception or aspect between the significators of the 1st and 7th, so you won't be able to come to an agreement with this woman on your own.
You, Saturn are in the exaltation of mars, as well as the natural house of mars, who is significator of the judge, which is another positive.
Because you are strong by sign and in an angular house, you are in a stronger position than the woman, who is in a cadent house with no dignity.
However, because the judge is retrograde as mars, he will not follow the law, and he will draw out the case rather than end it quickly. His co-significator Pluto by position in your sign and in the ascendent, will help you make him agreeable to your case.
You are in the triplicity of Venus, and Venus is in the exaltation of Saturn. This mutual reception is important because Venus represents your lawyer, who will help you in the case.
Because your adversary is weak by sign, in a cadent house, and with Chiron, I think she will eventually lose the case.

ElenaJ

PS. an additional note to what I wrote on the thread, that occurred to me afterwards.
Part of Fortune is located at 8 gemini.
This puts it at a semi-sextile to Uranus, who is co-ruler of your 2nd house, and located in the 4th end of the matter.
I think if you pay out money to the judge it can help your case.
Uranus opposes the sun in 10th which is her money going to the judge, so you can offset this.
Do you have children? Because POF is in your 5th of children, who could be of help to
you.
Or, because the 5th is the 3rd from the 3rd, it is documents from your siblings, which again would help your case.

rafaella

hey lovbird, thanks for contacting me, will give it a shot. my computer is giving me problems, so apologies if my writing does not make sense.

ok I dont think this chart is very clear. Saturn is dignified, that's you, the opposition, this woman is moon. mutual negative reception clearly. moon, her placed in 3rd is also making sense, 3rd rules paperwork. however you used placidus, i wondering if you used Regio system, would Jupiter be ruling 3rd house?

i suppose you will have to take to court. court 10th house Mars, dignified but retro. judge is ever changeable, negative reception to you. however we see Mercury which rules paperwork in general is in pretty bad shape here, combust and retro, but being that it's at 10thcusp, it's gaining that accidental dignity. now I see mercury is in 29 degree retro square with Saturn, that's the power struggle you will have. mercury exalts Saturn, i think you do have upper hand here. but retro can mean repeated action, so she might try again if not successful at get what she wants. I assume she wants you fathers money, property etc and be part of his will? Venus would rule his money, dignified, was you father well off, it seems that way.

you should get legal advice. this lady was she a friend or just an acquiantance of your father? I also suggest get a letter from medical professionals to show your father was not well enough to get married. I suppose he was cared for by doctors if he was sick?

anyway good luck and please update.

LovBird

Banned
I think she will eventually lose the case.

Yes we want to annull the certificate so she is entitled to nothing.
The judge not helping until we give money is no suprise.

We want to get some help from high ranked officials. so far, we have just initiated first contacts.
I would be surprised we bribe the judge, its not our type but i guess if thats the only way we annull her own bribery, than we have no choice.

LovBird

Banned
i suppose you will have to take to court. court 10th house Mars, dignified but retro. judge is ever changeable, negative reception to you. however we see Mercury which rules paperwork in general is in pretty bad shape here, combust and retro, but being that it's at 10thcusp, it's gaining that accidental dignity. now I see mercury is in 29 degree retro square with Saturn, that's the power struggle you will have. mercury exalts Saturn, i think you do have upper hand here
Can this relate to her bribing the court to get the marriage authorization while she shouldnt have? And us, trying to annull it on this ground (retro mercury in 10th)?

I assume she wants you fathers money, property etc and be part of his will?
YES
Venus would rule his money, dignified, was you father well off, it seems that way
As per local standards, yes.

you should get legal advice.
we asked for advice thru my brother s friend (his cousin is a lawyer). Lawyers here are also extremely corrupted and have no problem selling confidential information to opponent. So even choosing one is a big decision. I am thinking about taking my own lawyer so we can pressure her with multiple actions against her. I am thinking about giving my case to the consulate s lawyer.

this lady was she a friend or just an acquiantance of your father?
at first, she asked my parents for financial assistance then made her way into our home

We think she tried to have her 10yrs old daughter recognized as my father s child..

What do you mean by trying again if she doesnt get what she wants?

We arent done with discovering the mess she s done while our father was away.

Last edited:

LovBird

Banned
Hello
I have returned home after i had a bailiff transmit her a formal notice to give us access to our father s documents.
This lady was nowhere to be found. So the bailiff went to her mother s house.
Her mother first pretended this was the wrong house. Fortunately, neighbours spontaneously came to the bailiff confirming this was the right address and how much they hope this evil family is punished for having spoliated another family (mine). These neighbours of theirs have never met any of my family members.

An hour later, her brother contacted us, panicked, asking to meet immediately. My brother said ok, they never came nor called.
He also pretended his sister was seriously ill and in a hospital 1h away. I personally went to that hospital check if she was there, obviously she wasnt. Nor to any other hospital. Just another lie.

I drew a court case chart, what do you think is the outcome?
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1074603#post1074603

Last edited: