self-doubt and Mars-Neptune

Night Sky

Mars in my natal chart is on the Ascendant square Neptune on the IC. So to me this aspect manifests in a concrete way. If anyone should understand it, i ought to be able to... and share my thoughts with people.

I have read varying statements about hard Mars-Neptune aspects, which range in variety and interpretation. But I am still in need of clarification.

Neptune is the planet most associated with imagination, and sensitivity. And Mars enables us to stand up for ourselves and say what we want and get what we want.

Neptune also is deceptive and illusive, and gullible as f**k.

here is the Astro weekly interpretation.

Often the Neptune energy emerges in its distorted nature, in that there can be disconcerting emotional impulses, strange imaginations and obsessions, or negative types of habit=patterned behaviour, which can be essentially self-destructive through a vulnerability to the Neptunian addictions of drugs, alcohol and compulsive sexual obsessions.

Ok, vulnerability. I am not so strong, physically or emotionally or anything. And I put myself in situations where I am in danger sometimes, in both senses. I sometimes project an image of strength as a ploy to cover up that vulnerableness. When I have energy i am so confident... but next day maybe it's all gone, i can't do anything, suddenly it's like trying to swim against a fast flowing river upstream... get worn out and get nowhere.

Obsessive behaviour and sexual fixations. I am obsessive with whoever it is that i like, not a stalker though, I thought that's Pluto's job. When I get rejected I happily accept it and find another fixation. Though i admit that when I find out some girl is stalking me, i go for her, to have a stalker is the greatest honour.

Drugs n' alcohol. I have tried and found that it puts me out of balance. A hangover is a hangover to normal people. Thankfully I think I am a responsible drinker. (this is false) It can cause depression. I notice if i overdo it one night, it takes whole weeks to recover or even longer. Thankfully I don't do it that often then. I have no control over it.

I have a habit of believing things which are not true. But to me if someone says something generally i believe it. Then there is paranoia where I am convinced that someone is lying when they are not.

Found that sometimes don't feel good enough, for anyone, or that anything i do is good enough, feel undermined and filled with self-doubts. But when I have the energy and go for stuff without hesitation it always works.

Neptune:)

:neptune:

aquarius7000

Hi NS,

Mars (action, also will-power, drive and self-assertion) square (challenge-d) Neptune (compassion, also confusion and self-doubt) can mean- today the drive or go-getter attitude is there, and then it 'dissolves' (very Neptune like) - coming close to the way you explained it. It could also mean self (Mars) discouragement & disappointment (Neptune) to a certain extent, as Neptune (being the stronger of the two planets) might cause a bit lack of lack of self-confidence to that otherwise strong-willed Mars, who's all ready to go fetch what you want in life from the world (placed at the Asc). Since the Asc is involved here, Mars' placement here might mean (pls also consider the main Asc ruler) that people might find you impulsive, even a bit brash perhaps, at times, which might have been more so the case, had Nep, aspecting that Mars, not been there to milden that effect. Neptune squaring Mars can also make you physically (Asc involved) weak, esp, like playing down (Nep) your energy (Mars).

Tell me: Neptune on/close to the IC: did you ever/do you live close to water, do you, or actually, you do live abroad (I see Ecuador, as your 'current location'), don't you? Nep at the IC can also make the person come from a spiritual family/ background-roots/ be spiritual himself, maybe even be 'in that Nep-fog' as in confused or unclear about their background. And now to Mars on your asc, are you slim, may be even tall (though the rising sign would play quite a role, too & can't remember yours)? Sorry about the questions there, just curious, as to whether any of these 'astro-suppositions' actually manifest themselves).

:)aquarius7000

Night Sky

Firstly Aquarius7000, don't be sorry about asking me questions, I am just pleased that someone has answered my thread, sometimes I'll write an essay and no-one replies.:) So thank you and also a substantial reply too.:)

Sometimes i have to put up a face or an attitude of being tough. People are tough. People will step on you and push you out the way if you don't speak with confidence, stand straight and maybe swagger a little. When I don't do my best at that "act" of manliness of being a cock so to speak, i get shoved out the way, off the bus, ignored etc. etc. It must be an act, because I am not strong or confident at all... On the other hand I feel i am direct and open with people... which is not an act at all. I guess Virgo is a slightly weaker sign... but mentally may be where the strength goes rather than the physical body, not musclely or macho. Napoleon had Mars in Virgo... he was short and not exactly a male pin up, but conquered Europe. GW Bush has Virgo Mars and is confident in a Republican way and Barack Obama of course is Mars Virgo... which is angular in 7th... and he comes across as confident, yet maybe a little nervous, though i don't know much about him.

I always pass out for a blood test.

Your questions: Neptune IC... I lived most my life in a seaside town. Grew up with the sound of waves crashing in the background far off.

The Religious thing... My Mama is Catholic, and I have been brought up with some religion in my blood. I don't blame religion for my problems though. I do however acknowledge that the IC is most connected to the father and mother, and they have both been undermining to my self confidence. But I cannot "escape" them. They have both lied to me in some big ways. They have acted and spoken in their interests which have not been helpful to me. Feel undermined by them. But this is PAST. This will not help move forward.

Neptune is also beneficial in some ways, it is trine Moon, placed in 8th. As Neptune rules 7th and Moon rules 11th, i think it should play out well for some relationships and friendships too.

As you supposed I am tall and fairly thin. Virgo rises with mercury in Sag 3rd. I can give you my natal chart if you want.

But I'd like to return back to Neptune. Neptune has a pointy thing, TRIDENT. While Pluto doesn't and I always thought of neptune as more of a sensitive planet rather than harmful. Harmful only in combination I suppose...

I also have dependency problems with parents. I don't know whether it's me that depends on them financially or them that are depending on me to look after them. I feel they hold me back sometimes, selfishly, but then feel blamed for being unable to get away and stand on my own feet. They have a habit of blaming. This is maybe too personal and maybe should stick to the forms of Mars-Neptune. What other kind of men/women have Mars Neptune or even venus Neptune contacts?

I found Ernest Hemingway has mars in Virgo in the 1st square Neptune in 10th. But Pluto and Saturn also square Mars which is not my case. He was a "man's writer"

There are various people with this aspect. That I have found.

What I was interested in to begin with though was this self-confidence thing. Mars in my chart is trine Chiron fairly tight. To look elsewhere. But I don't know how chiron is supposed to strengthen anything through positive aspects...

And then saturn is the self doubt planet which is in 2nd house exactly square Ascendant. I seem to be back at the beginning again.:D

Steeler

I thought about starting a thread about Nep/Mars square,
but you beat me to it. :D

The best description about it I've seen in astrodients.

Here's a part of it;

"
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your problem in life will be discouragement, which you will always have to fight.
At times you feel that everything works to defeat you and make you lose.
Everyone feels that way on occasion, but you seem to take it more seriously, as a sign of your own unworthiness.
Instead of just chalking up a defeat to experience, you condemn yourself."

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Yeah, the story of my life! :( Lately it's been causing me so much trouble that I've started to get depressed again.
It honestly feels like the universe is against me. It seems so stupid, but thats how I feel.
Example; I do something good and slowly after that, something horrible happens that has to do with that 'good' thing I've done.
It's so bloody unfair. Not to mention that this aspect is exact.

Im very good at controlling myself when Im out with people, talking and such...But when it comes to controlling my fears and such, it's IMPOSSIBLE. And because I have a strong Saturn/Pluto I have the need to be able to control everything about myself, and when I can't = anxiety.

Night Sky

Jenna Jupiter said:
But i have to admit i'm still tempted. Not sure i'm allowed to write here but i would consider my Conjunction as 50% good and 50% bad. With Neptune in fifth house, this is even more true.

Everyhing i do, i need to do it much or not at all.

/JJ

Jenna your comments are welcome. The conjunction can be considered a hard aspect too, for some people at least. If anything it has more potential that that of the square.

Steeler said:
Im very good at controlling myself when Im out with people, talking and such...But when it comes to controlling my fears and such, it's IMPOSSIBLE. And because I have a strong Saturn/Pluto I have the need to be able to control everything about myself, and when I can't = anxiety.

Steeler, I sympathise with this in a way... but I have come to realise that these "FEARS" which are extremely real when you feel them... are often something that I have created in my own mind and which are not really based on reality, but on past experiences, which are triggered simply by a look, or a innocent comment... quite innocent... yet in my mind it snowballs... especially when drunk.... totally uncontrolable when drunk.

I think the combination here is imagination combined with drive.... my mind can come to some conclusions which are propelled forwards by Mars... you feel like you are under ATTACK, that's the thing, and you are confused because you can't work out if it is an attack or if it is innocent, or what it is. And this creates the emotion of fear which can cause the imagination to play around with whatever idea it fixes itself on.

Incidentally the traditional US chart has Mars-Neptune square... which I always thought... makes sense for a country which suffers certain paranoid tendencies.... war on the bases of lies...(recently in Iraq) War without ability to get out...(Vietnam)... without knowing the enemy (war on terror).... War against an ideology of communism... you can't get more Mars square Neptune than that... fighting against an idea or a ideal? Fighting for an ideal... Democracy. Yes there are other charts but just for the purposes it seems fit.

star2858

I have mars (in virgo in 5th) trine neptune (in 8th) in mine, and that's always helped me to be able to put the aims and dreams i have into effect, as in to plan them out and make them happen. Though i can see that a conflict between these two planets can bring about self-doubt.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kkkk_hp_47239_15071.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kkkk_hp_47239_15071.gif
    28 KB · Views: 72
i have neptune IC sagittarius square mars in pisces, and yes i have the feeling that everything works against me, my pessimistic views combined with misfortune drag me into neptunian morass : and when bad news, new clashes, new clutches, new defeats surrounds me, i said like JK Huysmans(pessimist author) :' And what matters after all, since everything desintegrate, since everything was being falling for years". Despair and fate are the words i am livin with.

However, my mars receive bad aspect by pisces ruler and throw good aspect to jupiter in XIth and uranus in third : i make correct decisions if i don't think too much. I have the abilities to motivate people around me(mars conjunct mercury) as i have the abilities to disenchant the more optimists. I am perfectionnist in my work, hardliner.But even if i gain consideration, self-accomplishment, i can't stand wondering every minit what is the real purpose, the goals of my actions. I'd rather waste my energies on bigger undertaking, always bigger undertaking not in a reality level but more on a idealistic, spiritual, noospheric level. So philosophy, and metaphysic helps me to relieve me from some stress and anxiety i have, my home is a free thinking place full of books, i live near the sea, i need it to keep the balance between hard reality and the solitary retreat where i can hear the call of the deepest places.

Last edited:

Night Sky

Jenna Jupiter said:
Mars sextile or trine to Neptune intensifies the emotional nature and gives a leaning toward the study and practice of occultism and mysticism. When other testimonies in the horoscope concur, the martial energy directed toward the psychic subjects denoted by Neptune often helps the person very materially in his aim to penetrate into the invisible worlds in a conscious manner.

Mars conjunction, square, parallel, or opposition to Neptune makes the nature coarse and sensual, impulsive and irascible, militant and extravagant in speech and action, self-indulgent to a degree in whatever direction his passions may lead him and unable to exercise restraint over himself in any direction. It gives a fanatical spirit which may express itself in either religion or atheism and under favorable conditions such people are liable to become victims of discarnate spirits who may either use them as a medium or by obsessing them. It gives a tendency to lawlessness and participation in anarchistic schemes or plots.

http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng07.htm#npm

/JJ

Nice bit of research there.:D

I like the idea of anarchistic schemes or plots.;) What do you suggest?

Claire19

Night Sky said:
Mars in my natal chart is on the Ascendant square Neptune on the IC. So to me this aspect manifests in a concrete way. If anyone should understand it, i ought to be able to... and share my thoughts with people.

I have read varying statements about hard Mars-Neptune aspects, which range in variety and interpretation. But I am still in need of clarification.

Neptune is the planet most associated with imagination, and sensitivity. And Mars enables us to stand up for ourselves and say what we want and get what we want.

Neptune also is deceptive and illusive, and gullible as f**k.

here is the Astro weekly interpretation.

Often the Neptune energy emerges in its distorted nature, in that there can be disconcerting emotional impulses, strange imaginations and obsessions, or negative types of habit=patterned behaviour, which can be essentially self-destructive through a vulnerability to the Neptunian addictions of drugs, alcohol and compulsive sexual obsessions.

Ok, vulnerability. I am not so strong, physically or emotionally or anything. And I put myself in situations where I am in danger sometimes, in both senses. I sometimes project an image of strength as a ploy to cover up that vulnerableness. When I have energy i am so confident... but next day maybe it's all gone, i can't do anything, suddenly it's like trying to swim against a fast flowing river upstream... get worn out and get nowhere.

Obsessive behaviour and sexual fixations. I am obsessive with whoever it is that i like, not a stalker though, I thought that's Pluto's job. When I get rejected I happily accept it and find another fixation. Though i admit that when I find out some girl is stalking me, i go for her, to have a stalker is the greatest honour.

Drugs n' alcohol. I have tried and found that it puts me out of balance. A hangover is a hangover to normal people. Thankfully I think I am a responsible drinker. (this is false) It can cause depression. I notice if i overdo it one night, it takes whole weeks to recover or even longer. Thankfully I don't do it that often then. I have no control over it.

I have a habit of believing things which are not true. But to me if someone says something generally i believe it. Then there is paranoia where I am convinced that someone is lying when they are not.

Found that sometimes don't feel good enough, for anyone, or that anything i do is good enough, feel undermined and filled with self-doubts. But when I have the energy and go for stuff without hesitation it always works.

Neptune:)

:neptune:

I have Mars conjunct Neptune exact. It is in Libra 8th and conjuncts Venus there. As Nep is my chart ruler I have variable energy levels also. I have gone from many lovers to celibacy as I grew older. Mars in the 8th is a good position and so is Neptune. So which is the stronger??? Mars in detriment in Libra but conjuncts Venus in Libra which is strong. Supposed to have magnetism with Mars Neptune and especially men. When feeling strong and confident I knew I could attract the man or men I wanted. I was never obviously tarty but more subtle and seductive. I am often indecisive as I see all sides of a situation. Yes stalking belongs to Pluto.
Interesting you find that sort of behaviour complimentary. I guess ugly unattractive people dont attract that sort of attention, you may be right.
:)

I have been spied on and have done some secret spying myself.

;)

You must also watch for deception with sexual matters and infections.

Claire19

Night Sky said:
Nice bit of research there.:D

I like the idea of anarchistic schemes or plots.;) What do you suggest?

I have that aspect exact and am a law abiding citizen, never taken drugs or even gotten a parking ticket. I will say that Bill Clinton ex President has it too and I wont comment on his past. ha ha...

Claire19

Jenna Jupiter said:
Mars sextile or trine to Neptune intensifies the emotional nature and gives a leaning toward the study and practice of occultism and mysticism. When other testimonies in the horoscope concur, the martial energy directed toward the psychic subjects denoted by Neptune often helps the person very materially in his aim to penetrate into the invisible worlds in a conscious manner.

Mars conjunction, square, parallel, or opposition to Neptune makes the nature coarse and sensual, impulsive and irascible, militant and extravagant in speech and action, self-indulgent to a degree in whatever direction his passions may lead him and unable to exercise restraint over himself in any direction. It gives a fanatical spirit which may express itself in either religion or atheism and under favorable conditions such people are liable to become victims of discarnate spirits who may either use them as a medium or by obsessing them. It gives a tendency to lawlessness and participation in anarchistic schemes or plots.

http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng07.htm#npm

/JJ

Mars conjunct Neptune can be included in the positive quotation as well as the negative.

aquarius7000

Mars conjunct Neptune can be included in the positive quotation as well as the negative.
Good point, and this is the case always with anything. I like to think of it in two ways; firstly, fitting all the pieces of the jigsaw together, and then looking at the complete picture; and secondly, this shows the interplay between astrology and free-will.

It is important to look at where the planets are posited in the chart, as that shows the area(s) of life where they would be likely to play themselves out. So two people having the same aspect involving the same planets, and so carrying the same energy, would live the aspects out in (either of, or both) the areas where the planets are placed. In the case of NS, I have briefly touched on this in my previous post.

:)aquarius7000

Squapius

Banned
Steeler, I sympathise with this in a way... but I have come to realise that these "FEARS" which are extremely real when you feel them... are often something that I have created in my own mind and which are not really based on reality, but on past experiences, which are triggered simply by a look, or a innocent comment... quite innocent... yet in my mind it snowballs...

(HAHAHAH)!
Tell me about it.

Hello Nightsky! I got mars square nep too.
With only one difference: My neptune is in the Asc and my mars is in the fourth house.
So, I thing this got to be similar in any way.

You know, I have had many problems like yours. I have had many problems with unnecesarily questioning myself and not feeling strong at the times of confrontation (reading at the other member´s posts too).
Because this aspect confers much sensitivity.
I know I´m very sensitive.
And I actually like to be sensitive (very musical, having great contact with my environment).
But it can get very bad when you got harmed (physically, emotionally, etc).

The deal with "confusions about what cause those fears or insecurities that you even have created apparently" relates to this aspect.

I don´t mind admitting that I´m not a good astrologer (because I´m not really), but anyways I like very, very, very, very much astrology. The point is that problems with the individuality would be worse for the neptune asc version (me, in other words).
I can figure out how you must feel.
I think you feel the need of unfold yourself so anybody would accept you and also respect you. I say this considering you have mars in the ascendant, then you would be wanting to feel like you got the power.
Then, neptune in your fourth house makes you feel running out of back up.
You mentioned that your parents were not so good with you.
Do you have any hold in the past, somehow?

Form my part I can say that the self-attacking qualities of the mars-nep square, are intensified in me.
Because my tightest aspects are inconjunctions from mars and mercury to pluto.
I have experienced, that this inconjunctions are a lot of trouble.
Very tensionating, frustrating, desesperating aspects (that match just perfect with another problem that is very tangible, in my body I mean).
The thing is that this aspects drown the mind and the energies to the very hidden places. And all that is a complication.
In the end, I´m just defending myself of blurring out from the fear of loosing my identity.

At this now, I have a very tight hold on this problems. I have learned how to take them in the good way, work with them and incorporate them to my unity.
And seeing how precious is BEING PRACTICAL and having common sense XD.

I guess this aspects just can be resolved by really looking at your own face, your true face. And trusting in yourself. And auto-boosting your self-esteem (THAT WORKS MAN).

So, that was my post.

Feel free to reply =)

Night Sky

Squapius said:
I guess this aspects just can be resolved by really looking at your own face, your true face. And trusting in yourself. And auto-boosting your self-esteem (THAT WORKS MAN).

So, that was my post.

Feel free to reply =)

Firstly, got Pluto semi-sextile Mars half a degree orb, so i think that is similar to the inconjunct too.

Something that I didn't take into consideration, but since it's only become difficult for me during the Pluto transit conjunct Neptune and Square Mars, I think that the energy of Pluto is definitely something to be thought about as well. Especially since it is in Scorpio, Mars' natural sign.

But what you said is true.... you must know yourself. If you stand firm on a foundation of knowing what you want, what you like and what you are, and don't let anyone question your motivations or reasons, then you shouldn't feel under threat so much. (that's my Ascendant conjunct 1st house Mars talking)

Still though the IC rules your foundations, so you should find that what you stand upon... maybe a deeper sense of self-confidence is based on Mars in your 4th house... you ought to have a drive and an ability to recharge your energy from your home base.

Mars is the planet which is most like the Ascendant... they are both associated with physical appearance and puting yourself forward. Neptune on the Ascendant maybe makes you soft? And confronted by domineering parents on the IC?

Somthing to add...
I find when I am tired I allow insecurity to take control. Feel that either i have offended or that I am rejected somehow... This works in sexual level as well... if i am really tired or depressed it has a physical manifestation, which can maybe the source of some of the anxieties with sex. You maybe feel that you are not good enough in some way and therefore this causes you a real pschological problem.

Mars rules the sex organs so this is probably something that contains illusions and mistaken ideas. Feeling that you are not good enough in a sexual way.

But sex is connected to how you feel in your head because Mars rules the head and brain too. And Neptune rules emotions. You must accept that connection between the sex and the emotion and that if you can't do it one day... it is not because you have something wrong with you but because Neptune is like an ocean tide... it connects the physical sensation to the sensations which are soft and of the nature the sublime.

Tantric sex.

It must be spiritual and phsyical at the same time.

I do running. but i need music to be able to run. One is physical (mars) the other is to satisfy neptune so that i don't think about the pain, but transcend it... until all of the serotonin gets released.

It is important with Mars to "DO SOMETHING" but it has to be spiritually uplifting and emotionally satisfying with Neptune at the same time...

But must also back to earlier point of being undermined.... we must say to ourselves "I am solid.... I don't need anyone to tell me what to think... to make me doubt myself... because I know what I want and I know what I can do.. and don't let anyone question my capability."

Squapius

Banned
Mars is the planet which is most like the Ascendant... they are both associated with physical appearance and puting yourself forward. Neptune on the Ascendant maybe makes you soft? And confronted by domineering parents on the IC?

Yes, I´m soft sometimes. That´s because I´m a very harmonic human (I got a very mighty taurus venus).
The reason why I can handle myself and find an order is because I got saturn in the asc too.

"Domineering parents in the IC".
HAHAHHAH!!
I´m the dominant one in my house.

Hey Nightsky!
Why won´t we write our planet signs in a post? For knowing eachother better =)

Here they are:
Sun, mercury, moon: GEM.
Mars: ARIES.
Venus: Taurus.
Saturn, uranus, neptune: CAP.
Jupiter, chiron: CAN.
Pluto, lilith: Scorpio.

ASC: Capricorn.

I find when I am tired I allow insecurity to take control. Feel that either i have offended or that I am rejected somehow... This works in sexual level as well... if i am really tired or depressed it has a physical manifestation, which can maybe the source of some of the anxieties with sex.

In this case, you have to really consider this awesome key word: RELAXATION.
The natural state of things around us is movement, flowing motion. If you constraint and get tense, you will have a neurotic emotion constipation. If you slow down the motion, then the pain will never go.
Relexation is a war tool. Once the mind is cool, the big surprise will be to discover how easy was to resolve the problems.
You did say physical manifestation. At getting tired you feel insecure, right? And when you feel insecure, you start to fearing that same thing and finally you get tense.
Your body gets tense, still or restrained. That´s why you feel there´s a physical consecuence.
That´s when you order your body to relax. And as the body gets relaxed, you will find your ideas getting clearer.
Is very good to have the body and the mind balanced, because there is when you feel them integrated to eachother and you can work with your body. Doing what you want.
You said something about this in previous posts.

(waiting for your reply)

Night Sky

Hi Squapius, where did you come up with that name by the way?

You know I am usually rather secretive about the whole chart thing... but since you asked and you shared yours... i'll let you see mine.:38:

Ascendant, Mars: Virgo

Venus Libra, house 1

Pluto, Saturn Scorpio H2

Sun: Scorpio H3

Mercury, Uranus Jupiter: Sagittarius H3

Neptune Sagittarius IC

Moon Aries H8

You are right about the relaxation thing... I think it may be a Virgo trait on my part though, I have a total inability to let go at times, and can be nervous.

Aries Mars though... how does that work out? You have a certain number of Essentially dignified planets: Jupiter, mercury, Venus, Saturn, Mars...

Gemini's are usually realists though... must have got bored waiting for a response already:D

Question: what degree is Ascendant and IC? I want to know if Ascendant is conjunct Neptune and by how many degrees, and Mars conjunct the IC too... These on their own are considered major aspects by some.

Squapius

Banned
Ququ.jpg

Take. Yeah I´m greedy XD (I have posted my chart too many times in here, so I post just a piece now)... ...LOL.

(that Squapius name is really a very bad invention. I wish I had writted another username. I was a little confused by that then)..

You got scorpio pluto...Did you born before or after 1990?? Maybe you are older than me.

Yes, I got much dignified planets.
I feel pretty comfortable with that.

must have got bored waiting for a response already:D

So true...

=) recently I have been founding scorpios when I least expect it.

Night Sky

Ok, Neptune and Uranus conjunct the Ascendant pretty closely.

But Mars is not conjunct the IC... though it is Angular in the 4th, and it is SQUARE Ascendant too.

Squapius is an interesting name. Sounds orignal. Uranus conjunct Ascendant = original aspect.

Post the rest of your chart up, if you like. Since you posted a quarter of it you may as well stick the whole thing up...

I am intrigued by aspects to Angles and wondering what you think. particularly of Mars square Ascendant and Neptune conjunct it...

Get back to me as quick as possible.:38:

Night Sky

I think it's quite revealing anyway...

For example you got only a weak sesquiquadrate with Sun in the 6th and Pluto... Sun is rather unaspected....

BUT... Look at where the MC is. Sun square MC, that is fairly significant in terms of what you do with your life. For what you aiming for in a career.

I think the Ascendant can be treated as more personal a point than the Sun even. If you condider what it signifies. Which is the point of Earthing of anything.

I believe it is significant anyway.