Chat Thread

Lykanized

Do you feel the same way when you are talking to a therapist? Or is it the group dynamic with many people thats the issue?

Y
I feel the same with everyone besides my family and the very very very few people I can connect with intuitively

Groups are nicer since I can slink away if I feel uncomfortable and just not talk

One on one is more ideal for me even if it makes me feel more uncomfortable. I enjoy being challenged, but it is very hard for me

If i didn't have anxiety, one on one would be my preference as group dynamics are odd to me. I'm more intimate, but the energy of a great number of people in jovial spirit, coming together as a collective for whatever it may be(music, capoeira, whatever) is infectious

It's a general issue. It's with everyone. Once upon a blue moon I find someone or a group I can connect with and it's fine tho

Lykanized

Oh I remember. You told me I come off like I'm talking about people other than myself or people in my imagination frequently.
Maybe it's how Neptune plays in my chart

Ukpoohbear

Yeah, but what like connects them is their search for truth but in different ways. Maybe they together are the perfect detective couple when one plays the hidden guy who sits in his secret office with his loupe orchestrating the operations and the outer person is the actor outwardly who gains information while attending celebrity parties and so on! Fun thought indeed!

Y

Yeah that's a nice way of putting it, instead of villainizing one or the other like I was kinda doing, they are actually looking for the same things in different ways.

Ive always thought the perfect couple is an extrovert with an introvert, like my Gran and Grandad.

ynnest

I feel the same with everyone besides my family and the very very very few people I can connect with intuitively

Groups are nicer since I can slink away if I feel uncomfortable and just not talk

One on one is more ideal for me even if it makes me feel more uncomfortable. I enjoy being challenged, but it is very hard for me

If i didn't have anxiety, one on one would be my preference as group dynamics are odd to me. I'm more intimate, but the energy of a great number of people in jovial spirit, coming together as a collective for whatever it may be(music, capoeira, whatever) is infectious

It's a general issue. It's with everyone. Once upon a blue moon I find someone or a group I can connect with and it's fine tho

Ok, so how would you like it to be if you could choose?

Y

ynnest

Oh I remember. You told me I come off like I'm talking about people other than myself or people in my imagination frequently.
Maybe it's how Neptune plays in my chart

It was just a specific feeling at that specific point, right now i certainly don't feel the same way. I feel like you are talking about yourself for sure.

Y

Lykanized

Ok, so how would you like it to be if you could choose?

Y
Very simply... I'd love to be able to just feel naturally me. And I say that because my nature really is quite transient and I am many things. I just wanna be able to be who I am in that moment rather than feeling like I have to shut myself away. I wanna be able to talk freely and not have this mind-mouth disconnect

I'm adept at not letting my demons hinder my grander goals, but I'm unhappy socially

ynnest

Very simply... I'd love to be able to just feel naturally me. And I say that because my nature really is quite transient and I am many things. I just wanna be able to be who I am in that moment rather than feeling like I have to shut myself away. I wanna be able to talk freely and not have this mind-mouth disconnect

I'm adept at not letting my demons hinder my grander goals, but I'm unhappy socially

Ok, got it.

I always am talking about myself but like I'll note above, I'm very transient

I of course understand you are always talking about yourself. Then apparently transient is the right way of describing it as you know yourself better than I do.

Y

Ukpoohbear

Sidenote, I just learned my mom can astral project quite naturally and has since she was a child. Idk why I can't. I used to get sleep paralysis dreams every night and some people think they're related, but in sleep paralysis dreams there's a blockage

What did your Mum say about it? I would love to hear people's experiences, Im so freakin excited to do it myself one day. But yeah, apparently some people can just do it naturally.

What is your Mum's Pluto doing or 12th house, or what do you think brings natural ability?

Lykanized

What did your Mum say about it? I would love to hear people's experiences, Im so freakin excited to do it myself one day. But yeah, apparently some people can just do it naturally.

What is your Mum's Pluto doing or 12th house, or what do you think brings natural ability?
What I knew before is that she's had an experience where she was praying and she just left her body. I also knew that she could easily lucid dream. But I didn't know that she had very frequent episodes of going to sleep having experiences of seeing her body, hovering above it, and either returning, or going to outer space or over oceans flying. Flying over oceans is a frequent one for her. She knows she's dreaming when she does this. She said she likes doing cartwheels in outerspace lmfao

She's Catholic and she doesn't believe in exploring these things, but this happens to her very naturally. I believe she's gifted naturally when it comes to the esoteric and would have a lot of potential if she chose to explore those gifts. She's exhibited foresight and impeccable intuition before too

This is her chart, but her birth time is very tentative. All my grandma knows is that she was born around 2pm

on natural ability... I would assume that these skills were mastered in past lives

Attachments

• momsChart.jpg
    momsChart.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 24

Ukpoohbear

What I knew before is that she's had an experience where she was praying and she just left her body. I also knew that she could easily lucid dream. But I didn't know that she had very frequent episodes of going to sleep having experiences of seeing her body, hovering above it, and either returning, or going to outer space or over oceans flying. Flying over oceans is a frequent one for her. She knows she's dreaming when she does this. She said she likes doing cartwheels in outerspace lmfao

She's Catholic and she doesn't believe in exploring these things, but this happens to her very naturally. I believe she's gifted naturally when it comes to the esoteric and would have a lot of potential if she chose to explore those gifts. She's exhibited foresight and impeccable intuition before too

This is her chart, but her birth time is very tentative. All my grandma knows is that she was born around 2pm

on natural ability... I would assume that these skills were mastered in past lives

That would have been amazing to be praying and suddenly leave your body.

Your Mum has a lot of religious aspects in her chart and other aspects which would point to past lives involving religion and sacrificing yourself for a cause.

Ukpoohbear

Saturn in Pisces conjunct Chiron right at the bottom of the chart in the 3rd house, indicates to me possibly being a nun or a priest, then you've got the 9th house with Pluto there.

South Node in 12th house, so that's learning this ability in a past life.

Lykanized

That would have been amazing to be praying and suddenly leave your body.

Your Mum has a lot of religious aspects in her chart and other aspects which would point to past lives involving religion and sacrificing yourself for a cause.

Saturn in Pisces conjunct Chiron right at the bottom of the chart in the 3rd house, indicates to me possibly being a nun or a priest, then you've got the 9th house with Pluto there.

South Node in 12th house, so that's learning this ability in a past life.
Intriguing insights....
My mom considered becoming a Carmelite once upon a time and she's a very spiritual person. VERY spiritual person. She's also had a lot of darkness in her life and I do think with darkness, you're

Interestingly...She struggles a lot with her faith despite being a Catholic while I'm the irreligious, renegade, heathen lesbian and have ever once struggled with my faith

But I have a theory that what we struggle in doubt with the most is what we'll one day be most sure of in ourselves

Anyway, on the topic, it seems her moon is right on the cusp between the 12th and 1st house and since the time isn't precise, she very well could be a 12th house moon and I know with how intuitive and spiritual the moon is, that could be highly significant

Lykanized

I just learned this book I bought for 30$ 4 years ago is being sold for about 600-900$ today and even upwards of that. I can't bring myself to sell this book tho bc it's so precious to me. However, it gave me an idea

If I ever was to get into business(business bores me to hell and I find it irrelevant so this probably would never happen), I would start by investing in limited edition, niche, cult follower products and reselling

david starling

I just learned this book I bought for 30$ 4 years ago is being sold for about 600-900$ today and even upwards of that. I can't bring myself to sell this book tho bc it's so precious to me. However, it gave me an idea

If I ever was to get into business(business bores me to hell and I find it irrelevant so this probably would never happen), I would start by investing in limited edition, niche, cult follower products and reselling

What book is it?

Lykanized

Lykanized

Zines....
Rebellion against censorship of art and mind expression. Freeform. Poetic
I am gonna make my own and maybe I'll distribute poetry that way for free

Lykanized

I've noticed that contrary to stereotypes, men tend to get a lot more defensive than women do and a lot easier roo. And what's more is that it expresses itself in such a brutish fashion that is baffles me why men also tend to think they're more rational or logical beings

Men react emotionally all the time but somehow they manage to mask it as something else entirely