• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Ukpoohbear

This sounds like you have a narcissist in your life and you are blaming yourself but that is just an impression. A narcissist would not care what people think but somebody is making you feel cold inside. Or you are feeling cold because you need change.

Any transits causing this?

AppLeo

So you think your a Narcopath ?

I don't know; that's why I'm asking y'all.

This sounds like you have a narcissist in your life and you are blaming yourself but that is just an impression. A narcissist would not care what people think but somebody is making you feel cold inside. Or you are feeling cold because you need change.

Maybe being around narcissistic people rubbed off on me.

Any transits causing this?

Let me see....

Sun is conjunct my Moon, NN, and Mercury so maybe that's why with the Regulus and all... Not sure if its really a transit; it's more of a natal chart issue I think.

Ukpoohbear

Maybe being around narcissistic people rubbed off on me.

Yes, maybe the answer is you are feeling responsible for other people's feelings and have had to create a wall so to protect yourself! I would say to have rose quartz and meditate with it and get in touch with your inner child! May I recommend fun, play and nature :D

Let me see....

Sun is conjunct my Moon, NN, and Mercury so maybe that's why with the Regulus and all... Not sure if its really a transit; it's more of a natal chart issue I think.

Yes I agree so asking this question is part of your journey :)

Ukpoohbear

I just read the link Chrysalis posted and you are reacting to what is normal to you. For eg you will be used to giving love to people who push you away emotionally and are cold and possibly narcissistic? This makes you vulnerable to games (not saying Chrysalis did this but her example showed your reaction to reverse psychology / reverse love)

These are my opinions only.

Chrysalis

It was part of it. Just getting a lot of the same message from all sorts of people.

I guess I will meditate on it as Ukpoohbear said.

Your not that bad though Apps, i wouldn't call you extreme in anyway....maybe just a little Trines needed here and there.

I didn't mean to upset you in anyway, i actually kinda like how you are ....you just need a little Quincunx.

Like you said yourself in a previous post though, the kinda people you hang out with can have an effect on you, maybe you have just been around the wrong kinda people too long.

sadge

I'm just wondering.

Appey Pie, are you serious? Aww. I felt sad when I saw this post. I NEVER thought of you as egotistical. Or narcissistic. A narcissist isn't capable of even asking these self-reflecting questions like you just did.

You are not egotistical or narcissistic. You're a little dense in refusing to see things objectively, but that's just mercury in it's own special flavor of juices. When I have more time, let's connect about a couple of placements in your chart, OK? I want you to walk onto that campus with your head held high..... but I see you living in the shadows of your sun instead. Let's shed some light on what's going on....

You're way better than Rand, Appey Pie. That's what I've been trying to tell you. That biotch ripped you off. :wink:

AppLeo

I just read the link Chrysalis posted and you are reacting to what is normal to you. For eg you will be used to giving love to people who push you away emotionally and are cold and possibly narcissistic? This makes you vulnerable to games (not saying Chrysalis did this but her example showed your reaction to reverse psychology / reverse love)

These are my opinions only.

Yeah, but at least Chrysalis wasn't harmful on purpose. It's other people who are seriously malicious.

Your not that bad though Apps, i wouldn't call you extreme in anyway....maybe just a little Trines needed here and there.

Lol

I didn't mean to upset you in anyway, i actually kinda like how you are ....you just need a little Quincunx.

Where?

Like you said yourself in a previous post though, the kinda people you hang out with can have an effect on you, maybe you have just been around the wrong kinda people too long.

Yeah, I guess that's the answer.

Appey Pie, are you serious? Aww. I felt sad when I saw this post. I NEVER thought of you as egotistical. Or narcissistic. A narcissist isn't capable of even asking these self-reflecting questions like you just did.

Really? Aren't there narcissists with a conscious?

You are not egotistical or narcissistic. You're a little dense in refusing to see things objectively, but that's just mercury in it's own special flavor of juices.

It's cuz my Mercury in Leo?

When I have more time, let's connect about a couple of placements in your chart, OK? I want you to walk onto that campus with your head held high..... but I see you living in the shadows of your sun instead. Let's shed some light on what's going on....

I'm down for it. I honestly just think it's my Neptune-Sun, Saturn-Sun aspects.

You're way better than Rand, Appey Pie. That's what I've been trying to tell you. That biotch ripped you off. :wink:

Dude, no. Rand is supreme. She's not apart of this conversation anyway.

Chrysalis

Hey this is why i like you anyway regardless of how you are, as im mercury/leo too :D

I admitted to you that in the reversed Psychology thread i secretly did....that i would have actually acted the same as you did.....shaking up the thread :D

AppLeo

Hey this is why i like you anyway regardless of how you are, as im mercury/leo too :D

I admitted to you that in the reversed Psychology thread i secretly did....that i would have actually acted the same as you did.....shaking up the thread :D

It's fun doing the opposite of what people tell you. I really don't know why. People negatively react to it, so I keep doing it until they get mad. And then you make them more mad by pointing out how mad they are.

Sometimes, though, I can tell when people are using Reverse Psychology. They don't really get angry when you do the opposite. And it's even more funny when you do exactly what they tell you to do instead of doing the opposite because you know that they're using reverse psychology.

Chrysalis

It's fun doing the opposite of what people tell you. I really don't know why. People negatively react to it, so I keep doing it until they get mad. And then you make them more mad by pointing out how mad they are.

Sometimes, though, I can tell when people are using Reverse Psychology. They don't really get angry when you do the opposite. And it's even more funny when you do exactly what they tell you to do instead of doing the opposite because you know that they're using reverse psychology.

Seriously i'm so like this, all my life someone tells me to do something ill do the **** opposite on purpose, i'm so rebellious and mischievous at the same time.

That thread was basically my mercury/leo playing out.....but remember mercury is rx right now, so this is where the reversed psychology came into it.

Ukpoohbear

Mercury retrograde is the hoe who knows how to let loose her knickers!! :lol:

Sun square Saturn!! Thank goodness for your Leo Mercury so you can tell the Saturn who is squaring up to your Sun to 'please kindly **** off'