What is it about Scorpio and Plutonians enthusiastically making so many enemies?

Darth MI

This is a common tendency of Scorpio.

Being Scorpio dominant at 14.4% and Plutonian nealry 20%, 2hen I was younger I had a habit of making so much enemies. In fact I even enjoyed doing so as though I was having fun. Its only because Leo,Capricorn and Aquarius were tied as my dominant (with the other empathetic kindly water signs Pisces and Cancer occupying at least 10% of my chart) that I wasn't murdered and still had some allies who liked me a lot and the activation of my North Node in Capricorn in 2nd house had pretty much removed this feuding aspect of my personality when I was younger. To the point I'm very much now quite Taurean when it comes to relationship with others.

My mom is Scorpio dominant by nearly 20% and Plutonian by about 16%. Not only does she makes so much enemies in every part of her life from Church to the workplace to even with her family members and friends, she actually says she's glad to have so many enemies. She even speaks out with a sharp tongue inappropriate comments that hit a nerve with her CLOSEST friends and family members (and I seen her best friends and a few members disown her and cut of any ties they had because of what she said).

**** I'm so mad at some comments she said a few days ago I've been throwing items and even broke some of my personal property in my room when I got home.

My dad sometimes wants to hit her for what she said.

But indeed a lot of people who I know personally who are hated by so many at my college I discovered have so many planets when I calculate their birthdates and indeed when some of them give me their birth times they are at least around 20% Scorpio dominant or more and frequently with a Plutonian dominated chart or with heavy aspects toward Pluto (commonly Pluto is in the eighth house too).

Why are Scorpios so much like this? That they'd want to disrupt the existing peace and tell harsh comments to their friends openly, risking destruction of a long-time bond? Even risk disownment from blood relatives? So many even treat it like a game and just laugh it off when others are angry at them!

Bunraku

Valens on Scorpio rising:

Scorpio is the house of Mars, feminine, solid, rainy, fecund, destructive, downward-trending, mute, servile, unchangeable, the cause of stenches, a destroyer of property, ecliptic, having many feet. Men born under this sign are tricky, base, thieves, murderers, traitors, incorrigible, destroyers of property, connivers, burglars, perjurers, covetous of others’ property, accomplices in murder, poisonings, and other crimes, haters of their own family

:smile:

david starling

Valens on Scorpio rising:

Scorpio is the house of Mars, feminine, solid, rainy, fecund, destructive, downward-trending, mute, servile, unchangeable, the cause of stenches, a destroyer of property, ecliptic, having many feet. Men born under this sign are tricky, base, thieves, murderers, traitors, incorrigible, destroyers of property, connivers, burglars, perjurers, covetous of others’ property, accomplices in murder, poisonings, and other crimes, haters of their own family

:smile:

Valens would most likely have been banned from A.W. if it had been around then. :lol:

SailorPluto911

Aren't strongly Plutonian people known to just rub people up the wrong way in general 😅 I myself am very Plutonian, sometimes i think i give out an unconscious vibe to others that sets alarm bells off

I can only speak from my own experience when i was growing up, i was bullied very badly at school. I couldn't understand what caused such an extreme reaction from my classmates but i was really disliked. I tried to become almost invisible, (no chance of that happening with my Pluto conjuncting my ascendant). I never purposely tried to make enemies though.

Now as I've gotten older, people have told me they are scared of me 😂

But anyway, I think the thing with scorpios is that they subconsciously love aggression, they love to challenge others, to do battle and survive. Some are very self destructive (I definitely have this tendency). I put it down to Pluto and Mars' influence, the planets of Power and Aggression/War. If they don't find healthy ways to express or channel this energy, then it will manifest in other ways, such as ones you have mentioned Darth MI (taking it out on others/ provoking a reaction )

Luney

Scorpios are complicated.
And I feel for the ones stuck and happy in this place of hate and enemies, revenge so forth.
With a Scorpio, they have the ability to rise out of their damning ways or live their life stuck in what I would call the Lizard phase. then Eagle and finally the Phoenix. (there are actually 7 phases but 3 main ones.)
If the chart is aspected well, the Scorpio doesn't want to stay in that horrible nightmare self distruction. They grow and emerge from this past become and Eagle and eventually rise like the Phoenix.
In the case of your mother, she hasn't evolved spiritually and remains a Lizard type.
we arnt all like that.
When I was younger, I was like this. I thought it was me against the world.The world was my enemy. I wished I wasn't born a Scorpio./ with scorpio ascendant..But I am evolving . and If I didn't move spiritually, I could have killed people with my mind.. And that scared me. I've past the horrible revenge stage, but I still seem to attract enemies. Enemies I don't hardly know. it's like we still hold this attraction to people who want to test our reaction. Part of the karmic healing process. If we attack them, we haven't grown. If we walk away, knowing the consequences, we have grown.

UraSatVen1029

I'm a Uranus & Aquarius dominant but Scorpio is next on the list (accdg. To the calculations in Astrodienst) and I have three personal planets in scorpio. Sun, Venus and Mercury. I also have pluto aspecting Mercury, Venus, Mars and even Moon as well. So I consider myself Plutonian and Uranian. Weird and Intense :smile:

I guess because of Uranus and Venus being one of my top three dominants, it kind of mellows the Plutonian in me.

I don't have a lot of enemies, BUT I do tend to scare people away with my intense nature, I have controlling tendencies and it does rub my friends and loved ones the wrong way, I sometimes have a quick sharp tongue and can hurt someone without thinking first, but I always apologize sincerely right after, I can be really jealous and possessive but since last year, I've been in this painful process of letting people go and forgetting about my grudges so that I can move one with life peacefully, and I always get misunderstood. In my younger years, I used to be SO EMO.

It may be due to My harsh Saturn aspects, but I was often very depressed, had thoughts of suicide since 5th grade, was bullied in my elementary days because people reacted so differently towards me for some reason, and girls just gossiped about me. Sometimes, I recieve envy and hate for doing something I love so well, like my singing talent. I was always singing in my school for many programs and events and one of my friends backstabbed me and hated me secretly because she thought I wasn't that talented and I shouldn't be deserving of the attention hahaha.

But with the people who used to bully me though? I became close friends with one of them after 6th grade. :) There, it stopped. And for some, I just simply cut off any communication or connection with them, not giving a **** anymore.

I'm also a Cap Asc with Pluto aspecting my midheaven in a harsh aspect. My public image is somewhat affected I guess?

The thing is I actually HATE making enemies. I have this motto for myself that I have to be kind and nice to anyone,no matter who it was and where they came from, and sometimes that motto can be broken because there ARE stupid people out there that just loves to get on my nerves. But yeah generally, I wanna get along with everyone. So whenever there are some people who give me this weird look that tells me that they're kind of intimidated by my aloof nature, or is just getting the wrong impression about me, I get sad. I sincerely wish that I could hang out with them and prove them wrong because deep inside I'm just really misunderstood that means well to anyone.

But then life tells me that I can't please anyone, so I learned how to grow up with that, especially with my Plutonian nature. Nowadays, I just don't bother, I select my friends who I think are good for me and aren't toxic, I'm gaining some empowerment on myself. I still try to be cautious of my words but I'm also very honest and is not afraid to speak the harsh truth. I avoid gossiping now too because I think it's shallow and useless.

So, like, I put all this intense energy in another area of my life instead. I've always known myself to be very ambitious with career, but now I put all of my hardwork, determination, and passionate feelings in there. I'm really pumped up to work towards my goals (pluto + Cap asc) and it feels great. It's a better outlet for me. :)