Are they Selling the Company??

Moradiva

There's been speculation that the 3 owners are selling the company I work at. They are over 62 years old & there's been a lot of secret meetings with a gentleman that is from a company that does Mergers & Acquisitions.

In the chart, 10th ruler Sun at 29* Leo (conjunct Regulus no less!) is strong in the 10th house & is in involved in a grand trine with Saturn the "buyer" and Uranus, if you count modern planets; esp since it's at an angle on the 7th. The Sun will trine these planets in 3 units. However, both Saturn & Uranus are retro. Does that mean the deal won't go through? Also, the Moon in Cap next will conjunct Mars Rx - company's 4th ruler. Is that a deal breaker, as in no go?

Attachments

• Selling.jpg
    Selling.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

ScorpioCancerian

So, the company you work for is signified by L10, the Sun. What is about to happen to the Sun ? Very soon the Sun is going to change sign. From being ruled by itself, it enters Mercury's domicile. So, the business is soon about to be ruled by different owners.

The interesting thing is that Mercury is on the MC, being very prominent there. Actually it has just entered the 10th house. So, when the Sun enters Virgo, there is going to be a mutual reception between Mercury and the Sun. So, now I wonder if that means that there is going to be some kind of partnership.

Let me know whatever happens.

Moradiva

Ooh, good point, ScorpioCancerian! I noticed Mercury just came out of retrograde and entered the 10th, as well, but took it as company's money.

I will definitely update once I hear more. Thanks!

Moradiva

UPDATE: Tikana was right! A week ago on Tues, Feb. 19, we, (employees) were informed that the company was sold effective March 1 and we are all keeping our jobs & salaries. So, yes, "company was sold under 6 months" is correct! However, I just can't find the 6 units of time.

Tik, care to shed some light for learning purposes, please?

tikana

HI
Fixed + Angular = One degree one month .

I dont even know where to begin ripping apart your argument.

You JUST CANT rely on this alone!

Moradiva has FIXED angles scorpio/leo - the slowest
scorpio and leo are in long ascension signs meaning that they are the SLOWEST!
- years

Sun itself is in the slowest sign about to jump a sign into peregrine - again the slowest . Angular is fastest but because everything else is slow it is months. def not WEEKS!

then you have lord of mh in angular fixed - weeks but because leo is long asce that moves to months

Tik

Last edited:

greybeard

Eek! You really think so, Tik? Could you Please explain. Also, is it possible to see if I will keep my job or will I lose it? Or do I need to do a separate chart for that?

This chart answers all questions that proceed out of "Will they sell the business?" Your employment hinges on the answer to that question.

Almohsin

I dont even know where to begin ripping apart your argument.

You JUST CANT rely on this alone!

Moradiva has FIXED angles scorpio/leo - the slowest
scorpio and leo are in long ascension signs meaning that they are the SLOWEST!
- years

Sun itself is in the slowest sign about to jump a sign into peregrine - again the slowest . Angular is fastest but because everything else is slow it is months. def not WEEKS!

then you have lord of mh in angular fixed - weeks but because leo is long asce that moves to months

Tik

Good answer 👍
thank you