Torn like a Typical Gemini

AFOtto

When it comes to matters of love, i've noticed that I do display traits that a typical gemini would: fickle, quick change of heart, and fun-loving. But, on the other hand, I've noticed my venus-side kicks in and tends to battle with my sun sign. Ideally, I like to take things slow, be patient, have a very stable foundation and build something special. I prefer monogamy over any sort of short-term things.

So, my question is if there is something in my chart (aside from the obvious sun and venus) that can either give me a clue about why I have such torn views on love and relationships. I feel like I have the devil and angel on each shoulder except it's the playful gemini and the stubborn taurus violently battling to outwit the other.

Here's my chart:

http://interactive.0800-horoscope.c...,+MI+(26),+United+States&lang=en#.TrF95EMg_UA

waybread

I am finding your little chart very hard to read-- it's nice if we can see the degrees. Do you want to re-do your chart at Astrodienst (www.astro.com)? The 75% size seems to fit well within the dimensions of the posts here.

But it sounds like about a kazillion people on the planet share your issues.

AFOtto

I tried your site and I can list the exact degrees, if needed. Here is the enlarged version of my previous link:

Enlarged Chart

As far as exact degrees are concerned, here's a list for you:

motion
Sun Gemini 1°37'40 in house 3 direct
Moon Aries 10°39'56 in house 1 direct
Mercury Gemini 18°53'36 end of house 3 direct
Venus Taurus 7°00'39 in house 2 direct
Mars Cancer 1°24'12 in house 4 direct
Jupiter Aries 19°01'47 in house 1 direct
Saturn Sagittarius 19°05'41 end of house 9 retrograde
Uranus Sagittarius 25°40'55 in house 10 retrograde
Neptune Capricorn 7°31'45 in house 10 retrograde
Pluto Scorpio 7°56'10 in house 8 retrograde
True Node Aries 10°27'45 in house 1 retrograde
Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Pisces 10°13'32
2nd House Aries 27°23'39
3rd House Taurus 27°30'18
Imum Coeli Gemini 19°47'03
5th House Cancer 10°20'35
6th House Leo 4°09'10
Descendant Virgo 10°13'32
8th House Libra 27°23'39
9th House Scorpio 27°30'18
Medium Coeli Sagittarius 19°47'03
11th House Capricorn 10°20'35
12th House Aquarius 4°09'10

I apologize for how messy this may have been posted :p

waybread

Actually, posting a big table isn't all that helpful--it's best if we can just visualize the whole chart at a glance!

Notwithstanding....

Your chart actually has several strengths. With Venus and Mercury domiciled in their own signs of Taurus and Gemini, respecitvley; and Pluto in its own sign of Scorpio, you have the ability to go far in life. This doesn't necessarily mean fame and fortune: merely that you can be good at things that appeal to you.

Your sun in Gemini makes no major aspects. If you think of your horoscope like a committee with different people sitting around the table of your life, the sun (your identity) doesn't really socialize with the others very well. The good news is that you can be very independent and creative since you are not part of the herd. However, you will probably need to spend extra time explaining yourself to people, as they may not understand where you are coming from.

Venus in Taurus is in a fixed sign--you might have a strongly sensual nature. However, this doesn't contribute any fickle flirting behaviour--that's Leo on the cusp of your 5th house of love affairs (ruled by your sun) and Pluto opposite Venus. Pluto demands a certain amount of profound change. So once you think you've found your The Right One, circumstances seemingly beyond your control may conspire to end the relationship. Also, Venus squares your moon, and the moon is known for its changeable moods. With your moon in Aries, you need a lot of emotional independence.

AFOtto

That was a great reading especially the part about needing alot of emotional independence. I've noticed that once I'm going through something emotional, it quickly passes and I typically need that time to myself to self heal. Thank you :smile: