Are we going to be enemies?

Arijana

This is a person to whom I've been very close,he was to me,but we started having missunderstandings,every other word is like a fight and I'm afraid the way we are heading,that he will be enemies or grow to hate each other ( I really wouldnt like that,but he just evokes really strong responses in me )

ra97uv.gif

misskitty

Is this regarding the same person you've already done multiple horaries about in the past 2 weeks?

Last edited:

Arijana

No,lol

it's about a guy friend of mine whom I know for a very long time,it's just that lately we only argue and it never leads to anything,I try to keep it cool but sometimes the things he can do can really push me over the limit and he seems to be the same with me,and I wouldn't want us hating on each other but it's difficult,I feel like he is going threw something which is changing him,or,rather,the thinks it's changing him in a good way when really it's not and he can act very..I don't know,confusing,before he was one of my closest people and now..I don't know. I fear as if he's forgeting our friendship and I try to keep it in my head so everytime we have a fight I don't say any hurtfull thinks but I just want to be that same friend to him as I was but I feel we are not talking the same language,and it just bugs me why

Arijana

Or rather,if I say it more simply,before we just clicked without even trying and he was the person I was very easy with concering everything and now,for some odd reason,every other word is like you hit a wall,and I know there's maybe a problem we both need to overcome,but I'm just not clear what it is. The thing that scares me is I notice,actually,I feel like he doesn't want to even try which gets to me the most,because I really care about him,but,from an open relationship it just got into,pretending,over-powering,being fake,building up walls between each other,I rarely can be who I am with him ( unlike old times ) and I just want both of us to be at ease with each other like before,and for some reason like something is blocking it...Maybe that Saturn?

Arijana

I will try,although I don't know horary so sry if I mess something up...
All those planets in the house of endings :(
But Mars and Venus are in the same sign so I don't think it would signify enemy feelings per se,since hate is an intense feeling and they are both near each other,however Mars will leave in Libra,as well as Saturn...Since Capricorn is the ascendant am I represented by Saturn?
If Mars is going to move into Libra ( the sign of compromise ) Mars wil be less impulsive..
Mars in the house of self undoing,I think things here are not so much final but up in the air
however Sat in the 8th house,shows that maybe my emotions regarding the issue are running low and that I don't want to continue,Pluto an asc shows intenisty from my side ( which is kinda true,I don't dwell on the situation but it's something that does bother me )
Sun in the 7th house..he has a love interest?:andy: but then 7th also represents partnerships of any kind,and he's in Leo..which is...good? Or maybe not,the ruler of 7th in it's own sign means he's not thinking of me or has very little to none interest in me.

But then again Ive read that Mars in the 9th can repredent open hostility or indifference...
saturn in the 8th can also maybe mean I am afraid of what's going on in the situation,which is true..

so I guess the conclusion is : friendship ended,with no hope it will recindle again. the only way I would see it come alive again is if he cared for me as much as I care for him,and if he put an effort, friend wise-which isn't happening. so,it's over,for good. Now I just have to accept it. that...I find very hard to do. But we wont be enemies. at least something good..if it is good. and I'm sorry if I seem a bit obssesed when I ask similar questions,I just find it hard..how can certain things,relationships ( wheter friend or lover ) be so strong and just go away...how can people give up on each other so easily,and without even thinking...turning their back and walk out the door without even looking back,and you were best friends ( or best lovers,whatever it is )...where is that point when you can look at another person in the eyes and say '' your not worth the effort anymore'' but befre you were close,and now your just a big nothing in their lives? aren't the people that are most close to you close always,that's not a feeling that is changeable,true friendship isn't changeable,replacable,it doesn't go away like the wind,it's not explosive,love/hate , but the feeling is stable,loyal,trusting,strong...and what's the solution then? You just say, ''that wasn't even friendship...'' to make it easier on yourself,or convince yourself it was never really true friendship and just go..? cause I'm really trying to say that,and it's not working...
and I'm scared because I've,over this year,lost nearly all of my friends,only a handfull remained,and...now I'm loosing that handful as well,I'm literally ( these passed 2 months ) making brand new friendships out of nothing.

Last edited:

Serendipity

Is this guy just a friend or there was something more? I'm asking because if he's just a friend then you'd use the 11th house. If there's been more than that going on then the 7th.

Arijana

Well,kind of both,there was more,but he means more to me as a friend than potential boyfriend. maybe look at it both ways ( interpret the chart as if he's the 11th house, and after as if he's the 7h and see the two results? ) dunno,I'm just looking for answers on all fronts.