Night chart

snowcat

Everything is happening in the 6th: the Sun, flanked by Pallas on one side and Mercury on the other plus a myriad of others (Pluto, True Node, Asclepius, Verte, Libra, etc.), descends under the horizon illuminating the dark depths of the sea, to rise again with learning - but for no purpose. Mine is a night chart. DOB 18.10.1977, Time: 18:36, Place: Alkmaar, Netherlands (on land recovered from the sea, apparently). Labour apparently started the night they were showing "The Deep" on TV. Any insights? Thank you. :happy:

Attachments

• astro1.jpg
    astro1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Purple9

Everything is happening in the 6th: the Sun, flanked by Pallas on one side and Mercury on the other plus a myriad of others (Pluto, True Node, Asclepius, Verte, Libra, etc.), descends under the horizon illuminating the dark depths of the sea, to rise again with learning - but for no purpose. Mine is a night chart. DOB 18.10.1977, Time: 18:36, Place: Alkmaar, Netherlands (on land recovered from the sea, apparently). Labour apparently started the night they were showing "The Deep" on TV. Any insights? Thank you. :happy:

There is no such thing as no purpose.
Trying to digest your chart but it will probably take me a few days so brainstorming:

Yours is obviously a path of service. With all the focus of personal planets in the 6th you are here to do everything for everyone and little for self. Self comes last in your planetary order of things. Venus, Mercury, Sun - finding your identity, sense of fulfilment - your luminosity may take longer.

Your Moon may be your guiding light (pulling you upward into 9th house).

6th house = Libra intercepted. NN in Libra pulling you into partnership out of necessity in pretty much everything you do. It will be hard for you to get a chance to retreat somewhere on your own. Emphasis on Cancer (3rd-4th cusps) opposite Capricorn (9th and 10th). Any thoughts on these axis? Have you had to take care of yourself and others as young?

With Moon under Cap I would look at ways in which I could practice healthy detachment for everyone's benefit. You are called to be there for others. How can you do so without sacrificing your aim? How does your aim fit with your responsibilities? So much Libra there...how do you balance and harmonize all these needs?

As it is a night chart, Moon, Mars, Venus are in sect and take on a more active role. However both your luminaries are debilitated with Sun in fall in Libra and Moon in detriment in Capricorn though it does make for some very solid personalities I know. Mars is in fall in Cancer on your IC. What happened with your mother? Venus is also in fall in Virgo. How is your overall health?

Saturn is in detriment in Leo on your 5th but in rapport with its receptive Sun.

Jupiter exalted in Cancer, offsetting somewhat the weakness by sect. Sat in your 2nd house, opposing 'restrictive' Moon, seeking expansion in the sphere of personal security, squaring Pluto in 6th, resisting change, feeling burdened by responsibilities imposed on you?

Your Virgo Venus and Libra Mercury and Sun are all pacifist, balancing, mentally stimulating placements.

Your Neptune in 7th sextile NN in Libra in 6th. Looks to me like someone has left some unfinished business for sure.

If the only path is the path of service (which I am not sure it is as simple as that) then what can you do to meet these responsibilities and still not feel restricted and denied full expression as you indicate to be feeling now?

BTW you have Neptune in Sag in 7th in supportive contact with your NN best direction for soul's growth and P.Fortune in Pisces on 11th. How has that worked for you so far in terms of partnership?

Sending love

fifteen

I think it's fatalistic to approach it in this way. :joyful:

I see it a lot, even with professional astrologers. The trap is to think that everything is set outside of ourselves. Stars and planets do not rule anything. Neither does the weather outside of us. It might not be fun to plow through a snow storm, but if you have to, you'll do it, otherwise nothing will happen. Planets bunching up in below the horizon is actually a good thing in regards to social status. It all depends how you look at it...

Instead of mapping all asteroids, stars and planets and externalizing them, try to map them inside and see what they are doing inside of you. If you go with the flow, with nature, with the weather, then you have solved all problematic energies without even fighting them. After all, the Zodiac is inside of us.

As above, So below. As within, So without.

This riddle might seem simple, but it is extremely difficult to fully understand.

D-Rok

You have Jupiter in the third, exalted, with the Lot of Fortune in Jupiter's rulership in the eleventh -- pretty solid Fortuna.

However...Jupiter is opposing his sign's ruler in her opposition (Moon rules cancer which Jupiter is in. She is in Cap, her sign of detriment). That might be a bit troublesome. In addition, you have an angular Mars in fall. Might indicate home issues or some such thing.

Saturn is in detriment but at least he isn't angular. Watch for problematic kids though.

Mercury and the Sun are in 6th which may indicate health or illness trouble, and the 6th also rules slaves and slavery. But Mercury is in Cazimi -- the heart of the Sun -- so he gets some cool powers from that I'd assume.

snowcat

There is no such thing as no purpose.
Trying to digest your chart but it will probably take me a few days so brainstorming:
Sending love

Thank you very much for the interpretation, and sorry for my late reply. I’ve been busy. Let me have a closer look at the above information and then I’ll respond.

D-Rok

It REALLY helps if you remove all of the asteroids so we can focus on the planets when looking at charts.

snowcat

It REALLY helps if you remove all of the asteroids so we can focus on the planets when looking at charts.

I'm sorry if it's confusing. Please just ignore them if you feel they are getting in the way.

A professional astrologer saw some conjunctions in the 6th house, so she investigated to reveal a lot was happening there. Asteroids can be a vital part to understanding a chart. This is why I include them in mine.

Chiron was discovered on my birthday, and can be found in opposition go the 6th house which seems to contain a bit of an "army". Life can be a bit of a battle, so I'd like to see exactly what I have on my side! :D

Last edited: