children, husband or am I meant to be alone?

venusarising

Hi There,

I would love if anyone could tell me what my vedic chart says... will I be alone forever? :( will I have kids? Do you see a partner in my future? I have been single by choice for awhile because I just do not seem to attract good men, but recently, I decided that I am really tired of being alone, and I want to find a good match, but it's really hard out there. I keep finding the wrong ones, and I don't know if it's worth my time anymore.

I'm not sure if I am uploading the correct chart for these questions. Please let me know if I need to provide additional information.

Thank you sooo soo much for your help!!! <3

Attachments

• vedic astrology chart.jpg
    vedic astrology chart.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 24

RaRohini

Hi !

I have taken your birth details from this chart and downloaded a vedic chart from that.
You are heavily Gemini as per vedic chart. You can understand both sides of the picture. That becomes a problem sometimes!
When you encounter a 'bad boy' you can sympathise with his 'bad side' too ! That may be the reason why you attract the bad boys.Very few people may understand their bad side. But then, they may take advantage of you since they are 'bad boys' ..a catch 22 situation 😃
Ascendant Moon saturn and Venus in Gemini ( mostly in the star Punarvasu and venus in Ardra).
You love the smooth talker , especially if he makes you feel good ( Mercury in Taurus Rohini). You are very good in languages, duplication, writing, documentation, translation. You may always succeed in the second attempt(Punar means again).The 'twice born'. So you may succeed in the 2nd attempt at romance too. Do try again. Punarvasu us an auspicious star ruled by Jupiter which cares a lot about the environment.
Sun Ketu in Taurus Kritika the cutter. Need to control temper. The axis is from the 12th house to 6th house Rahu in Scorpio Anuradha the benevolent. The energies will be devoted towards understanding the 'undercurrent' or the hidden message. Once understood, things will fall in place. Now it is Mercury Dasha.mercury is the prince situated in Taurus Rohini the beautiful one in the 12th house.
Maybe a good time to try again.
Do as your spirit wills ! All the best !

mathur_dinesh

Your owner of the seventh house in the birth chart is beautifully placed in the ninth in the navamsha chart. Therefore you will definitely marry.
The owner of the ascendant in the navamsha chart is Mars. It is associated with Mercury which is the owner of the sixth house in the navamsha chart. Further Mars is debilitated in that chart. Hence there is delay in marriage and you are unhappy with the suitors.
Mercury and Venus have exchanged signs in the birth chart. Therefore you are likely to marry in your 45th year.
You will have children with some difficulty.