Can someone please explain my draconic chart over view please I need help/?

vitas

I would highly appreciate if someone gives me an over-view of my draconic chart thank you:

35ivczl.jpg

xbl406.jpg

Vista

What do you want to know? You have not asked any questions. And overview is pretty broad. In addition, I am curious why are you using Draconic? The one thing I can say is that most likely any seriously romantic person in your life with have either Cancer Sun, Moon, or ASC.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I know of only one person in all of astrology who uses the Draconic chart for anything, and he doesn't post here. I used to use it strictly for lunar return charts, but that was before I learned how to use Minor Progressed Return charts and Tertiary progressed return charts.

There are only about two books that describe it in any detail, and having looked at them, I didn't find that they offered anything new---except for use in lunar returns.

Its not that no one will help you with this: its that no one uses the chart system.

Why are you using it and what is it that you need to know using it, that normal tropical astrology won't gain you?