are my parcels from online purchase lost?

Ry10500

I purchased items, old coins specifically, online, both within a week or week and a half of each other at the end of June, one from Germany and another from the UK, and they haven't arrived. I haven't had to wait so long before so now I am wondering if they have been lost. if possible, I'd like to know where did they go missing, whether at the post office at place of origin, on the way here or at the local customs or post office here. I am suspecting a dishonest postal worker but I haven't got any evidence or history to fall back on.http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...0&smon=7&syr=2014&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

I'm sorry but it appears that since my absence the only way to post a pic is by uploading it on a photobucket site or something which I don't have. I hope the link leads to the chart.

Harold

This chart is cast for 30th December 2014, five months from now. Did you mean to cast a chart for this date? Perhaps is was a 'mistake' that was meant to happen as it clearly shows that your parcels have been held up (Saturn on the 2nd) but that they will arrive (Moon transfers light from Mars to Jupiter, ruler of 2nd) probably quicker than expected (Jupiter retrograde).

On the other hand, the chart may just be a mistake....