Which Demon are you in love with?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Yeah a couple of them... Though I don't actually believe in demons. I just have some habits and these habits are clearly shown in my natal chart.

ashriia

http://www.lizaphoenix.com/demons/sin.shtml

I am oppressed by some of Beelzebub, some of Belphegor, and only a slight hint of the others.

I am taking on the power and message of the Hierophant to defeat them.:devil::innocent::whistling:

To be oppressed by a demon, is not to be in love with one.

title of thread, and topic of message are in contradiction to each other.
:rightful:

I don't believe in demons personally. negative forces sure. But the 7 deadly sins? come on now. No one needs a demon to represent laziness. or jealousy..

if your lazy your lazy. jealous, your jealous.
demons are just a way to place blame on something outside oneself, rather than taking responsibility for one's actions and working to change.

Gododdin Votadini

To be oppressed by a demon, is not to be in love with one.

title of thread, and topic of message are in contradiction to each other.
:rightful:

I don't believe in demons personally. negative forces sure. But the 7 deadly sins? come on now. No one needs a demon to represent laziness. or jealousy..

if your lazy your lazy. jealous, your jealous.
demons are just a way to place blame on something outside oneself, rather than taking responsibility for one's actions and working to change.

this is a common misunderstanding of the subject matter. people do in fact love their vices, and, often times so much so that they continue doing things they deep down know are detrimental to their well being. it is the love of the high that is obtained from fornicating with the demon.

furthermore, there are usually no definitively negative physical results from many intercourses with demonic activity. Instead it is simply the maintenance of comfort and the status quo, and the delay of achieving spiritual evolution or progress in the present.

i love how so many people assert that they do not believe in demons yet they are afraid of the subject matter, find it offensive, and are actually truly afraid of pictures or drawings of demons.

Last edited:

ashriia

it is the love of the high that is obtained from fornicating with the demon.

fornicating with the demon... ahahah. are you trying to sound dark and spooky?

i bet if something that resembled anything demon like came your way. you'd pee your pants and pray to "god". whether or not you believe in one. lol

"demons" aren't cool. negativity isn't cool. you just eff up your life by attracting worse and worse conditions to yourself.. one day, you wake up and realize that your life is a pile of sh*t that you created because of that unbalanced skewed approach.

good luck

Gododdin Votadini

fornicating with the demon... ahahah. are you trying to sound dark and spooky?

i bet if something that resembled anything demon like came your way. you'd pee your pants and pray to "god". whether or not you believe in one. lol

"demons" aren't cool. negativity isn't cool. you just eff up your life by attracting worse and worse conditions to yourself.. one day, you wake up and realize that your life is a pile of sh*t that you created because of that unbalanced skewed approach.

good luck

No, absolutely not, I am not trying to sound dark or spooky.

I believe that you are misinterpreting me. Denying the existence of demons does not eliminate them or bring anything into balance. I have had multiple experiences with actually being able to physically perceive demons, and most of them were quite frightening at the time.

I believe that they are all around, but thankfully we are not usually able to see them.

Moog advised me in another thread that life is about dancing in the rain. To be a good dancer understanding, awareness, and the ability to manipulate the physical world must be mastered.

I am a big fan of luck, but this subject matter, I believe, has nothing to do with luck, but more with understanding, self control, awareness, honesty, and hard work. The most important thing that it has to do with.... I am not even going to post it publicly, because of the close minded, childish, and insulting comments that I received.

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
That link leads to a list of really bad company. I am not sure if you are in love with them or are oppressed. Or is it both and you are sleeping with the enemy? If you want to be rid of the daemon and what it represents, I suggest you google Lesser Bannishing Ritual of the Pentagram. If you want better daemons try the list of 72 at Goetia. You can invoke some of them if you like.

Last edited:

ashriia

I have had multiple experiences with actually being able to physically perceive demons, and most of them were quite frightening at the time.

you probably just need more vitamin d. :biggrin:

the real demons, if you want to believe in them - own corporations that cause others to suffer, they are the child molesters, abusers, killers.
and once they leave who knows where their spirits reside.

you're demons are probably just dead psychos.

if you want to let that into your life, and heart. visit your local prison.

i've had lots of mystical encounters too both negative and positive. but you don't need to pay homage to "demons" just because you have seen dark energies. what for? regardless, your demons are probably just dead psychopaths. no offense.

Gododdin Votadini

the real demons, if you want to believe in them - own corporations that cause others to suffer, they are the child molesters, abusers, killers.

i've had lots of mystical encounters too both negative and positive. but you don't need to pay homage to "demons" just because you have seen dark energies. what for? regardless, your demons are probably just dead psychopaths. no offense.

More vitamin D? yes, getting out in the sun is always good. I could definitely spend more time in the out of doors soaking up solar energy so my body can convert it ti vitamin D. always good advice. very good advice.

and yes as myself being a truly opened minded person i accept the possibility they may have been ghost. however, most of them were more along the lines of demons.

but considering the whole angel perspective. it is something to think about.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

All

I have deleted the attacking posts and replies, please keep it civil and keep personal comments out of the discussion, or the thread will be closed, and deleted.

Thanks

retinoid

While I agree molesters, murderers, etc. do very evil things. They themselves are not evil. Nor are these 'dark energies' that you are speaking of. All souls are part of the supreme. As Jesus said, love the sinner hate the sin. No such thing as true evil without delusion...

ashriia

While I agree molesters, murderers, etc. do very evil things. They themselves are not evil. Nor are these 'dark energies' that you are speaking of. All souls are part of the supreme. As Jesus said, love the sinner hate the sin. No such thing as true evil without delusion...

i'll definitely have to disagree with your statement, in that, molesters and murderers are not evil.

if they gravitate to doing such things, they at the core at inherently rotten within.

and i am not referring to murder in self defense. nor murder as a part of forces beyond their control like being in the military and having orders and needing to survive in a combat situation. those would be the grey areas and i am speaking of people who murder for pleasure. or for a sick sense of power. also pedophiles are evil in my opinion. regardless of what they endured in their own childhood and the cycles of abuse. they make choices to violate children. no one forces them to. one is responsible for their actions.

i am not religious nor a follower of jesus teachings so i am not going to comment on the rest of what you said here.

retinoid

i'll definitely have to disagree with your statement, in that, molesters and murderers are not evil.

if they gravitate to doing such things, they at the core at inherently rotten within.

and i am not referring to murder in self defense. nor murder as a part of forces beyond their control like being in the military and having orders and needing to survive in a combat situation. those would be the grey areas and i am speaking of people who murder for pleasure. or for a sick sense of power. also pedophiles are evil in my opinion. regardless of what they endured in their own childhood and the cycles of abuse. they make choices to violate children. no one forces them to. one is responsible for their actions.

i am not religious nor a follower of jesus teachings so i am not going to comment on the rest of what you said here.

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator] yes pedophiles and rapists should be sent to hell for eternity. But in reality, there is redemption because in love there is no condemnation. You need to rectify a situation (and no souls are not 'scarred' if they were murdered like a mind would be)...You are not speaking from a higher sense of reasoning but of your lower mind. Hence your statement of Jesus...I am not christian but that doesn't mean you can't consider quotes made by him or Muhammed or whomever.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashriia

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator] yes pedophiles and rapists should be sent to hell for eternity. But in reality, there is redemption because in love there is no condemnation. You need to rectify a situation (and no souls are not 'scarred' if they were murdered like a mind would be)...You are not speaking from a higher sense of reasoning but of your lower mind. Hence your statement of Jesus...I am not christian but that doesn't mean you can't consider quotes made by him or Muhammed or whomever.

thanks Wilsontc. :smile:

@ retinoid.

To sum things up, 'cause i am certainly not going to continue talking about pedophiles and murderers.. I already said they are evil. and to me, they represent the closest thing we have in our reality to real "demons". Karma catches up to everyone. This is where the universe has it's say. The energy you put forth in your life, will be returned to you. it's as simple as that. the laws of attraction and karma.

And in response to considering your quote. I chose not to comment on it, as i said because i am not a follower of jesus. It's not important to me.. my spiritual inclinations are nature based. I read what you said. and noticed its relation to what you were talking about. So I considered it mentally. But it has no relevance to me or my life, or my beliefs. I don't believe in "sins".
I don't believe in hell. all these words are rooted in religion. and are not part of my belief system. So why should i comment on your quote?
It has nothing to do with a lower mind, versus higher mind.

my wiring is different than yours. that is all.