Will I ever have sex?

grouch

Now this might sound like the funniest of the questions,but that's just the way it is.
I'll be 26 in september and I still haven't seen a woman in flesh and bones.
In short,the main reason behind this problem is that I've been sexually abused in my childhood and since then I used to avoid contact with people,living a homely life;being busy with work and a part-time college.

here's my chart

Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_alex_hp.81447.2568.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_alex_hp.81447.2568.gif
    49.6 KB · Views: 103

gen6k

Hi

you have chiron in the 8th in gemini opposite moon. the 8th house is related to intense experiences and sexual matters it is a house of water.

On may 18 2013 jupiter is going to conjunt chiron and an expansive healing process will take place.

that image doesnt show the Sun also at a 90 degree angle to chiron, and the north node trining chiron. This kind of makes your life path connected with certain experiences.

you can definetly find someone to have sex with, but some women might find you too intense or too feminine. pluto is near your ascendant in scorpio, and so is venus.

the venus position is not the best position because the 12th house kind of makes relationships with women more "clandestine or harder to grasp"

when it comes to coming to grips with a relationship which isnt the same, probably 2013/2014 area.

you should start intelligently building some real connection to some women at school or work.

august 25 2012 from the 9th (school) transit venus opposite mars.
also venus trine mars from 10th (career) to your mars october 17 2012
venus sextile mars (1st) to 3rd december 5 2012
venus conjunction mars (3rd) to (3rd) possibly from phone number january 22 2013

its possible.

as for the relationship post-2013, but there is some inhibition with saturn there.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=yaofilee4cpnZ-u1340829201

in this relationship its very important to get a grip on your own healing and reconnection because mars squaring saturn in to the 5th are two malefics so you might need to jump some hoops. as for the girl she is going to be spiritual (12th house venus, venus sextile neptune in solar return), and there might be some connection to the 10th area.

Last edited:

gen6k

Well I don't think its possible to say with astrology a hundred percent sureness, but if you want to know when I can try to see when it would have to happen.

There are some things you just have to do, and some aspects you can let go by depending on circumstances.

For example think about this experiment. What if someone was paralyzed, but they had mega sex transits with natal positions and progs. They wouldnt be able to have sex, but ceteris paribus. When it actually has to happen, or basically having the most dominance in the mind is pluto transiting venus. But that isnt till 2025 when pluto squares venus which is a sheer intensity in the mind with others.

Well that example would likely be obvious in a natal chart or at least somewhere, but what about something more subtle like having a religion that doesnt allow it. A priest might be easily delineated, but what about some arbitrary small informal religion.

Last edited:

Alamits

thanks for all the details ,but I've asked a simple question,so i want a simple answer.
Of course it's possible,everything it's possible,but I want a definite yes or no.
Astrology isn't fortune telling...we can give you times of likely events and possible outcomes but it is up to you to have the consciousness to make them happen...

grouch

Astrology isn't fortune telling...we can give you times of likely events and possible outcomes but it is up to you to have the consciousness to make them happen...

of course it is up to you to make bla bla....but the thing is ,I suppose there's the 'written in the stars' factor.Like if you want to become a president,you got to college ,you get a degree (say in politics),you go into politics and try to climb your way up the ladder;bot not everybody that has a career in politics becomes a president.Because I suppose you need something special to become president(from the stars,that is).

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Alamits

of course it is up to you to make bla bla....but the thing is ,I suppose there's the 'written in the stars' factor.Like if you want to become a president,you got to college ,you get a degree (say in politics),you go into politics and try to climb your way up the ladder;bot not everybody that has a career in politics becomes a president.Because I suppose you need something special to become president(from the stars,that is).

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]
because it's your consciousness that determines the outcome of the chart...you can have all of the gifts you want in your chart...but if you don't give it any attention or focus you won't get anywhere...

Last edited by a moderator:

dear_darkness

you have a t-square, quite a bit of tension involved

besides, putting it that way sounds dodgy, women are not there for your pleasure, it's for their own. being reclusive will not get you anywhere, obvs.

i'm sorry to hear about your past, though, but staying in and not getting out there/relating to people will probably only make you feel embittered towards the world and those who have more fascinating lives than yours.

i can see mars in capricorn, which makes you good at achieving goals, at structure/strategy and discipline. you have the power to take charge of your own life and implement any changes. take it slow, make some friends, get yourself a social life, you have mercury in the 11th in "its" sign, which might help.

Lin

OP, you don't say that you WANT to have a sexual relationship. DESIRE comes first. Without the desire, there's no followup.

Let's say someone asks me, "will I ever be able to surfboard"?

In order for this to happen, the person would, 1) like the ocean 2) desire to learn 3) go to where there is an ocean, buy a surfboard.

Once all these things were true, I would say, YES....you can learn to surf.
If you never go near the ocean, the answer would be NO.

So....desire first, then opportunity. If you get this far, then yes.
You chart says you can have very safisfying sex. THAT is sure.
Plus, you are a Virgo.....who never have much trouble getting sex. Most women find them very magnetic....unless you get critical and judgemental. If you can keep your "heavy stuff" away from the bedroom, it'll be great sex.
LIN

wilsontc

Staff member
up to you, to grouch

grouch,

You asked:
...I still haven't seen a woman in flesh and bones...I've been sexually abused in my childhood and since then I used to avoid contact with people...

Since most of your planets are on the left (self) side of the chart, you focus more on yourself than on others. It also indicates that if you want something to happen you have to do it yourself and not depend on others. So it is unlikely people will come up to you and offer themselves, you have to get over your fears, take a risk, and see what happens. And if you don't get what you want after one attempt...try try again!

Somewhat astrologically,

Tim

Last edited:

grouch

Re: up to you, to grouch

grouch,

You asked:

Since most of your planets are on the left (self) side of the chart, you focus more on yourself than on others.

sounds like I'll be a w'nker for the rest of my life.

aside note: even my therapist gave up on me (after 3 years of therapy).
I'm bollixed.

serafin5

I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you suffered so when younger and I understand why you have been standoffish and untrusting with people in general. I've been in some really bad situations as a child too.

My best relationships have been with those Ive enjoyed a friendship. Dont give up on yourself ok?

Serafin5