Hi everyone! I'm Braiden and i have a few questions.

BeTheMonkee1122

Hi, I guess I'm a novice when I comes to astrology, although I know more about it than all of my friends I know there are more people with knowledge that surpasses mine on this subject. I know all my planets, rising and midheaven and my lileth by heart. But I have come into a conflict. Well in doing some research I have concluded that I agree with astrologers updating the zodiac, and after looking up my chart using Google sky map on my phone, it conferms the theory. Now my conflict is what is the proper interpritation for my "actual" planets. If anyone could help it would be greatly appretiated. (sorry for some misspelled words)

BeTheMonkee1122

I have and its not right that's my delima here I was hoping I wasn't the only person to notice it. Type in your own birth info into Google sky map and find where your planets really are at the moment you were born. I want to know the interpretations for that not what cafeastology or astro.com tells us. Our axis has shifted sents the signs were established last

BeTheMonkee1122

Acording to all the astrology sites that provide a natal chart calculator my planets are

Sun in Scorpio
Mercury in stagitarius
Venus in Libra
Moon in pisces
Mars in Scorpio
Jupiter in Virgo
Saturn in Aquarius
Uranus in cappricorn
Neptune in cappricorn
Pluto in Scorpio

But when I looked at my chart using an actual map of the sky at my birth place and time it was not the same! My actual chart is

Sun in Libra
Mercury in Scorpio
Venus in Virgo
Moon in the cusp of pisces and Aquarius
Mars in Libra
Jupiter in Leo
Saturn in Capricorn
Uranus in staggitarius
Neptune in staggitarius
Pluto in Libra

What is the interpritations for my actual planets positioning

BeTheMonkee1122

I just want to know what's really going on. After hearing that astrologist updated the zodiac I was stunned in disbelief. I wanted nothing to do with thier reasoning. Then I started to learn more and more about astrology. I learned about the astrological ages, the earths axis rotation and lots of other small things in astrology that little info is known about. I've created my own theories on the topic and just really want to know the truth! I know there is a conection between mysticism and science. And astrology is my way of linking the two.

BeTheMonkee1122

I know a lot more than most about astrology I only consider myself a novice because I still have a lot more to learn. I astound many people with my knowledge of this topic.

JUPITERASC

I just want to know what's really going on. After hearing that astrologist updated the zodiac I was stunned in disbelief. I wanted nothing to do with thier reasoning. Then I started to learn more and more about astrology. I learned about the astrological ages, the earths axis rotation and lots of other small things in astrology that little info is known about. I've created my own theories on the topic and just really want to know the truth! I know there is a conection between mysticism and science. And astrology is my way of linking the two.
If when you go to astro.com you choose the Extended Chart Selection Page and then choose Sidereal Zodiac you'll find all your planets are in the same areas as a map of the sky at your birthplace BeTheMonkee1122

There's a video illustrating reasons for differences between Tropical and Sidereal charts at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-DYgGFjI&feature=related:smile:

BeTheMonkee1122

Ha ha acording to my new signs my mercury is in Scorpio. And my theories are all over the place really there more about existence they just use astrology in the explainations I don't have them writen but if you ask a question I could answer it.

BeTheMonkee1122

If when you go to astro.com you choose the Extended Chart Selection Page and then choose Sidereal Zodiac you'll find all your planets are in the same areas as a map of the sky at your birthplace BeTheMonkee1122

There's a video illustrating reasons for differences between Tropical and Sidereal charts at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-DYgGFjI&feature=related:smile:

I actually watch that a few months ago lol I'm always looking these things up in my free time I just can't always find the right info for the questions I'm asking at the time so I run across other answers

BeTheMonkee1122

♥♥♥;399338 said:
So you discovered you were born a different year?
Your year got Scorpio Pluto, Not Libra.
Or have you done an entierly new science about it?

I might have wrote the wrong Pluto down it did seem off seeing as plutos orbit is so long. And these planets were calculated using the Google sky map app on my phone.