Femininity in Chart

Edwotica

Hey, I've been understanding astrology for close to a year now, and have looked into my own chart quite a bit. The feminine or soft qualities present themselves in a fairly aggressive way (ie. chart ruler/Moon in Aries House, Mars in Sag. House), what one of my close, non-astrological friends has described to me as passive-aggressive. I am always seeking a partner, yet rather than being proactive, I put myself out in the open waiting for someone to notice me. He said that this how women generally do it. I see this as the steadfast Water aspects funneling through more surface level, fiery houses, and presenting their sensuality, as well as their aggressiveness on the top layer of my character. I have a very flirtatious way of acting, not necessarily to individuals, but to everybody, with the hope that they will engage back in my humor. I know that Libra is often close to ambiguous in terms of gender, especially the Sun being positioned in my 12th House, yet the AC allows cordiality and straight forwardness in my communication. My Cancer/Leo MC also accentuates the fiery nature of my 1st House Moon by combining it with Leo and the balancing power of my Libra Sun.

I guess what I'm wondering is, does anybody know what kind of partners I attract or seek out. I figure that I'd like a feminine woman, with harder qualities under the surface, to balance me out, but it seems like a sort of paradox with my Venus and Mars in a trine in water signs (However, maybe the fire houses denote something).

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_edward_jones_201237.22139.50734.jpg
    astro_245gw_01_edward_jones_201237.22139.50734.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 29

virgo18

That thing that you want a feminine woman os because the ruler of the 7th is in Cancer.

The thing that you want them strong and active, but stable inwardly is because your 7th in Aries, and Venus and Moon in Scorpio.

I see the woman showed in your chart is very according to your desires (what you are telling here).

I see 2 marriages os meaningful relationships available for you, the moon forms 2 applying aspects.
One with a woman represented by mars, and other with a woman represented by saturn.

I say the mars one will be the first, and there will be a divorce. (if you don't want to get divorce is up to you)

The second one is saturnine, is a cold serious woman, but grounded.

Mars opposes neptune and uranus telling me a divorce is extremely possible.

The first wife will be very according to your desires (mars trine moon and venus) but she has an unreliable personality (opposition neptune and uranus)
At the beginning your relationship will be good with her but you should be aware while time passes.

I dont know what else to tell.

good luck.

GalacticEgg

Hello. I'm not sure about predicting marriages, but your chart appears tailored to attract somewhat eccentric or highly sexed females. Not aggressive, instead dominant...Moon conj. Venus square Saturn makes me think of a older woman, or an r S&M mistress! You would probably become impatient with a traditional femme, anyway. Libra is certainly gender-ambiguous and maybe not so easily charmed by giggles and lip-gloss; Venus trine Mars emphasizes your open regard to gender. Despite all this, I see more passive types being attracted to you, maybe weirdos.

Ha, I'm having a hard time being very objective, we were born only a few days apart and share many natal qualities.

Edwotica

Thanks, both of you. I had never really looked much into Venus/Moon square Saturn, but it rings incredibly true, even though the orb is a little wider. It almost feels like different aspects of my Sun sign are being presented as I grow older, with the constant shield of my enthusiastic chart ruler and it's aspects. With Aquarius, I've always gotten along with these fixed wizards, but it's as if I never expect that I can learn anything from them, as if the conversation always seems to get stagnant, but the Aquarius really doesn't mind. This is especially true with those without many Cardinal signs in their chart. It's like I already know how to accommodate to their conversation style, their zaniness, therefore I seem to disregard the experience sometimes. Aquarius Moons always seem to clash with my Scorpio, while the two I've gotten along with best, my older brother (Cancer AC) and my friend, Max (Aries AC), really blend and appreciate my conversation (Both Cardinal ACs in hard aspect to my Libra).

GalacticEgg, I saw that you like John Irving. Your older women/mistress idea reminds me of many of his books, especially A Widow For One Year. A few of your aspects are essentially the same as mine, some even closer in orb, so I bet you relate to the Irving as well, at least a little bit :biggrin:

When I have some time, I may look through significant transits and progressed planets in my chart, to recognize particular changes in my personality as relation to love and attraction changed.