Is 2020 looking bright for me?

llc

For some time, I've been feeling down and demotivated about my life and its prospects. I posted earlier this year and got very interesting answers
I've been struggling with my sexual orientation for a long time, I never had any romantic relationship, this never bothered me as i've always been very focused in studying and working but as i've gotten older my doubts have been increasing and i'm almost certain i'm not straight but I still have to deal with accepting it and I feel pathetic because i'm in my late 20s and for sure I should have done something earlier about this.

I decided to continue my education and to do a post graduate/specialization course this year (I work in the health field), this kind of made me really excited and I saw it as a life changing opportunity because there was the possibility that I could move to a bigger city and meet new people (because I have almost no frieds).

Due to the coronavirus situation, this is obviously not happening now and i'm back in my stressed and sad state of mind. I'm still studying and i'm very focused on that

By reading my chart, do you see any romantic and work-related opportunities for me this or in the coming years?
Is it possible to know if i'm on the right path professionally? Will I ever find someone I love to have a relationship?

Thank you very much for taking your time :smile:

Attachments

• astro.png
    astro.png
    119 KB · Views: 37

sworm09

For some time, I've been feeling down and demotivated about my life and its prospects. I posted earlier this year and got very interesting answers
I've been struggling with my sexual orientation for a long time, I never had any romantic relationship, this never bothered me as i've always been very focused in studying and working but as i've gotten older my doubts have been increasing and i'm almost certain i'm not straight but I still have to deal with accepting it and I feel pathetic because i'm in my late 20s and for sure I should have done something earlier about this.

I decided to continue my education and to do a post graduate/specialization course this year (I work in the health field), this kind of made me really excited and I saw it as a life changing opportunity because there was the possibility that I could move to a bigger city and meet new people (because I have almost no frieds).

Due to the coronavirus situation, this is obviously not happening now and i'm back in my stressed and sad state of mind. I'm still studying and i'm very focused on that

By reading my chart, do you see any romantic and work-related opportunities for me this or in the coming years?
Is it possible to know if i'm on the right path professionally? Will I ever find someone I love to have a relationship?

Thank you very much for taking your time :smile:

Hello there!

What exactly will you be doing while you're studying? The period from June 2020- June 2021 isn't exactly bright but not exactly gloomy either. Stressful is the best way I'd put it.

Mercury in Cancer in the 6th rules this period for you. Your natal Mercury isn't exactly in bad shape, but the transits going on now and over the course of the next year will be putting stress on him. Saturn is in Aquarius temporarily, but will dip back into Capricorn in a whole sign opposition to Mercury. This indicates to me periods of burdensome, mentally and physically taxing labor that isn't exactly fulfilling.

At the time of your solar return this year, Saturn will be in Aquarius opposite your natal Mars. That's rough no matter how you slice it. Once again that's an indication of a stressful, tiresome, burdensome year. Transiting Mars in Pisces will be square your natal Moon, though it isn't the worst since the Moon is on the upper end of that square, still stressful and active though.

I think you'll be active and very busy this coming year, but engaged in things that aren't exactly personally fulfilling, but kind of backbreaking and stressful. Will you be working over the course of the next year?

llc

Hello there!

What exactly will you be doing while you're studying? The period from June 2020- June 2021 isn't exactly bright but not exactly gloomy either. Stressful is the best way I'd put it.

Mercury in Cancer in the 6th rules this period for you. Your natal Mercury isn't exactly in bad shape, but the transits going on now and over the course of the next year will be putting stress on him. Saturn is in Aquarius temporarily, but will dip back into Capricorn in a whole sign opposition to Mercury. This indicates to me periods of burdensome, mentally and physically taxing labor that isn't exactly fulfilling.

At the time of your solar return this year, Saturn will be in Aquarius opposite your natal Mars. That's rough no matter how you slice it. Once again that's an indication of a stressful, tiresome, burdensome year. Transiting Mars in Pisces will be square your natal Moon, though it isn't the worst since the Moon is on the upper end of that square, still stressful and active though.

I think you'll be active and very busy this coming year, but engaged in things that aren't exactly personally fulfilling, but kind of backbreaking and stressful. Will you be working over the course of the next year?

At the moment I'm not working, I'm only studying but I'm looking for a job. I can see how this moment can be stressful:unsure: hopefully by next year, I've finished my specialization and i'll be able to find a good job

sworm09

At the moment I'm not working, I'm only studying but I'm looking for a job. I can see how this moment can be stressful:unsure: hopefully by next year, I've finished my specialization and i'll be able to find a good job

I feel your pain on that one. If you get a job next year, I don't see it as being necessarily a good one. If you get anything next year, it'll be more stressful than anything else.

2025-2026 looks pretty good though. Academic challenges I can see that year, but it's the most directly positive year I see coming up. Saturn in Aries in that time is going to be a bit of a pain, but you can look forward to Jupiter in Gemini giving you pretty decent academic success.

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi llc - first your remade chart with some transits and progressions (at least I hope this loads quickly enough..)

llc-1.png

So going over some of the questions you asked - you have an interesting degree for your Ascendant btw :) - there is a duo of aspects in your natal chart which sort of interferes with you forming satisfying relationships and that's expressed as the squares between Venus and Uranus/Neptune. Venus-Uranus in square generally equates to picking the wrong people and becoming dissatisfied when things fall apart at least in the early years because it's an aspect that demands you have a relationship that offers much more freedom than is normally available. It does not interfere otherwise but relationships don't normally offer this so those with the aspect run into difficulties.

Venus-Neptune is difficult for a different reason as it can make you 'fall' for people easily and then these people turn out to be quite different from what you imagined which can lead to discouragement. The best advice for this aspect is to not take your initial impressions of a new person you're interested in too seriously before you get to know them rather well (like after knowing them for a year.) If you follow this it will help you get to know what's what.

Now is anything indicated - did anything interesting happen around 6 months ago? (you had progressed Moon [green in the chart] oppose progressed Venus then) - the next such aspect to look out for is progressed Moon trine natal Venus but this is some years away so we are skipping that one.) I see that progressed Venus has advanced to oppose natal Pluto which can cause some potentially life-changing attachments to powerful people to form, or you might get into a personal situation with someone which involves a lot of power tripping and obsessiveness - just be extra careful to vet anyone coming into your life over the next year or two with this aspect in your chart.

The chart I included is a little off since I used the closest city to where you were born so instead in the chart you gave us your descendant is in Leo and ruled by Sun thus progressed Moon making aspects either to natal or progressed Sun or any of the ascendant/descendant axes would be something to look for here - your prog. Moon is set to oppose natal Sun in exactly 13 months so this could coincide with a rather noticeable personal situation although it will also coincide with some big changes coming into your life.

One other thing I want to touch on immediately - transit Saturn is on your Ascendant exactly having crossed into your 1st house right now and Saturn can make things seem rather heavy and gloomy such that you feel you have to do a bunch of chore things and/or somehow take care of others without getting much back in terms of things you want for yourself. Don't let this discourage you! (Or rather, if things feel gloomy like this don't let them make you feel you can't get good developments to happen.) Saturn will get rid of people who are not good for you though so we see some positive effect there although it might not be felt as such right now.

Regarding work your progressed midheaven is on a degree that will be sextiled by Jupiter multiple times before the end of the year so there are some opportunities potentially coming your way - it may or may not be easy to tell when they are happening but there are times throughout the next 7-8 months when you will get something better than usual out of putting in less effort than usual and that's a good thing. So keep at it if you are already looking for job opportunities.

(I can include other things if you found this interesting but going with the questions you asked for now.)

llc

Hi llc - first your remade chart with some transits and progressions (at least I hope this loads quickly enough..)

llc-1.png

So going over some of the questions you asked - you have an interesting degree for your Ascendant btw :) - there is a duo of aspects in your natal chart which sort of interferes with you forming satisfying relationships and that's expressed as the squares between Venus and Uranus/Neptune. Venus-Uranus in square generally equates to picking the wrong people and becoming dissatisfied when things fall apart at least in the early years because it's an aspect that demands you have a relationship that offers much more freedom than is normally available. It does not interfere otherwise but relationships don't normally offer this so those with the aspect run into difficulties.

Venus-Neptune is difficult for a different reason as it can make you 'fall' for people easily and then these people turn out to be quite different from what you imagined which can lead to discouragement. The best advice for this aspect is to not take your initial impressions of a new person you're interested in too seriously before you get to know them rather well (like after knowing them for a year.) If you follow this it will help you get to know what's what.

Now is anything indicated - did anything interesting happen around 6 months ago? (you had progressed Moon [green in the chart] oppose progressed Venus then) - the next such aspect to look out for is progressed Moon trine natal Venus but this is some years away so we are skipping that one.) I see that progressed Venus has advanced to oppose natal Pluto which can cause some potentially life-changing attachments to powerful people to form, or you might get into a personal situation with someone which involves a lot of power tripping and obsessiveness - just be extra careful to vet anyone coming into your life over the next year or two with this aspect in your chart.

The chart I included is a little off since I used the closest city to where you were born so instead in the chart you gave us your descendant is in Leo and ruled by Sun thus progressed Moon making aspects either to natal or progressed Sun or any of the ascendant/descendant axes would be something to look for here - your prog. Moon is set to oppose natal Sun in exactly 13 months so this could coincide with a rather noticeable personal situation although it will also coincide with some big changes coming into your life.

One other thing I want to touch on immediately - transit Saturn is on your Ascendant exactly having crossed into your 1st house right now and Saturn can make things seem rather heavy and gloomy such that you feel you have to do a bunch of chore things and/or somehow take care of others without getting much back in terms of things you want for yourself. Don't let this discourage you! (Or rather, if things feel gloomy like this don't let them make you feel you can't get good developments to happen.) Saturn will get rid of people who are not good for you though so we see some positive effect there although it might not be felt as such right now.

Regarding work your progressed midheaven is on a degree that will be sextiled by Jupiter multiple times before the end of the year so there are some opportunities potentially coming your way - it may or may not be easy to tell when they are happening but there are times throughout the next 7-8 months when you will get something better than usual out of putting in less effort than usual and that's a good thing. So keep at it if you are already looking for job opportunities.

(I can include other things if you found this interesting but going with the questions you asked for now.)

Thanks!! I can't remember anything specific happening 6 months ago but something did happen back in June 2019 and I still think a lot about it and about that person.

Please, go ahead if you have anything else to say. I would appreciate it very much. Thank you

Last edited:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Allright, summer 2019 - you had progressed Venus opposite natal Pluto along with transit Pluto trine progressed Venus so double whammy on these themes so that's probably why you saw something happen then (for the progressed aspects the effect is strongest or most noticeable when the aspect is closest to exact and this is when this happened.) That's the main significator of that time but you also had prog. Moon conjunct prog. Midheaven both in Scorpio - your emotions were sort of more easily made public or broadcast to the world and we also have the prog. Moon sextile transit Saturn which shows some desire to have emotional stability (perhaps other types of stability too with Saturn in your 2nd house of values) at the time but this would not have been available with Venus-Pluto in opposition.

We also have transit Saturn crossing through your 12th house of the unconscious (there may have been anxieties and undefined fears of things you could not really understand) but with Saturn forming a conjunction to Neptune and Uranus (it's complicated because it went part of the way forward and then turned back at the very end of April last year right around the degrees where you have these two planets) and this would have coincided with two different themes - Saturn-Neptune is a really kind of 'faithless' time where the things we usually believe are possible suddenly seem very hard or impossible so it would have been somehow discouraging. Saturn-Uranus is also very challenging as now we are talking about some intense conflict between needing a lot of freedom and needing to commit to something - where it just feels wrong and annoying regardless of which option is considered. Saturn later re-crossed these degrees at the end of 2019 so there might have been some 'conclusion' to whatever happened earlier in the year then. (That is what I see so far for that time, feel free to pm if you have any specific questions on it.)

Now the other aspects - Pluto in transit has been crossing that Uranus-Neptune conjunction in your 12th house over the past 1-2 years and it's not completely done with Uranus although it is done with Neptune (some dreams you had prior to 1-2 years ago were utterly transformed by this transit) with the latter aspect to Uranus sometimes coming at the time people get interested in astrology or otherwise look for unusual ways to break free of whatever they have identified as getting in the way of making their goals happen in the former years. Given that Uranus rules your Ascendant in the chart you attached this would mean it's transforming the way you express yourself to the world and others so you might be getting told things like people are surprised you have changed so much or that they are having a hard time recognizing you.

There are some really cheerful themes around the corner involving Jupiter - it's going to stay in Cap until the very end of this year retrograding to 17'30 of that sign I think in the summer months - this means it'll cross over your Uranus-Neptune twice and these are both good transits for feeling like you have some freedom to work with (Uranus) and that some of the things you believe in can indeed really happen (Neptune) - so some positive times ahead due to this. Although I'm not big on Jupiter-Venus squares you do get a warm up hit from Jupiter to Venus during a portion of May and sometimes this can bring some benefits or at least fun times of a sort. Jup also trines progressed Venus during its retrograde phase so both summer and fall hits on that one and you could see an easier time either romantically or with finances around those times.

Best part is that Jupiter enters your 1st house around Christmas this year so that time is going to feel really really positive so a big help if you are bummed out. Jupiter crossing through your 1st leads to increased energy and more faith in yourself so at least the first half of 2021 features those as kind of givens. Of course Saturn is also going to return to your 1st house after its own retrograde pass through the middle months of this year so you might get the sense that there are a lot of responsibilities but Jupiter is still there to add some fun and optimism to it.

I could talk about Pluto conjunct Ascendant which is a huge deal coming in around 3 or so years but figuring that's a little further out than whatever you're looking at now.

The progressed Moon reentering its own sign (Sagittarius) essentially in the last week is a big deal since it'll stay in Sag for the next 30 months or so and that's a ligther energy than when it spent time in Scorpio... that trine to natal Venus comes as part of this and so does the prog. Moon-Sun opposition aspect although both next year and onward because of the degrees involved. Overall it looks like a positive change for you.

(Those are the remaining really big themes I see as far as outer and slow-moving planets.)

llc

Allright, summer 2019 - you had progressed Venus opposite natal Pluto along with transit Pluto trine progressed Venus so double whammy on these themes so that's probably why you saw something happen then (for the progressed aspects the effect is strongest or most noticeable when the aspect is closest to exact and this is when this happened.) That's the main significator of that time but you also had prog. Moon conjunct prog. Midheaven both in Scorpio - your emotions were sort of more easily made public or broadcast to the world and we also have the prog. Moon sextile transit Saturn which shows some desire to have emotional stability (perhaps other types of stability too with Saturn in your 2nd house of values) at the time but this would not have been available with Venus-Pluto in opposition.

We also have transit Saturn crossing through your 12th house of the unconscious (there may have been anxieties and undefined fears of things you could not really understand) but with Saturn forming a conjunction to Neptune and Uranus (it's complicated because it went part of the way forward and then turned back at the very end of April last year right around the degrees where you have these two planets) and this would have coincided with two different themes - Saturn-Neptune is a really kind of 'faithless' time where the things we usually believe are possible suddenly seem very hard or impossible so it would have been somehow discouraging. Saturn-Uranus is also very challenging as now we are talking about some intense conflict between needing a lot of freedom and needing to commit to something - where it just feels wrong and annoying regardless of which option is considered. Saturn later re-crossed these degrees at the end of 2019 so there might have been some 'conclusion' to whatever happened earlier in the year then. (That is what I see so far for that time, feel free to pm if you have any specific questions on it.)

Now the other aspects - Pluto in transit has been crossing that Uranus-Neptune conjunction in your 12th house over the past 1-2 years and it's not completely done with Uranus although it is done with Neptune (some dreams you had prior to 1-2 years ago were utterly transformed by this transit) with the latter aspect to Uranus sometimes coming at the time people get interested in astrology or otherwise look for unusual ways to break free of whatever they have identified as getting in the way of making their goals happen in the former years. Given that Uranus rules your Ascendant in the chart you attached this would mean it's transforming the way you express yourself to the world and others so you might be getting told things like people are surprised you have changed so much or that they are having a hard time recognizing you.

There are some really cheerful themes around the corner involving Jupiter - it's going to stay in Cap until the very end of this year retrograding to 17'30 of that sign I think in the summer months - this means it'll cross over your Uranus-Neptune twice and these are both good transits for feeling like you have some freedom to work with (Uranus) and that some of the things you believe in can indeed really happen (Neptune) - so some positive times ahead due to this. Although I'm not big on Jupiter-Venus squares you do get a warm up hit from Jupiter to Venus during a portion of May and sometimes this can bring some benefits or at least fun times of a sort. Jup also trines progressed Venus during its retrograde phase so both summer and fall hits on that one and you could see an easier time either romantically or with finances around those times.

Best part is that Jupiter enters your 1st house around Christmas this year so that time is going to feel really really positive so a big help if you are bummed out. Jupiter crossing through your 1st leads to increased energy and more faith in yourself so at least the first half of 2021 features those as kind of givens. Of course Saturn is also going to return to your 1st house after its own retrograde pass through the middle months of this year so you might get the sense that there are a lot of responsibilities but Jupiter is still there to add some fun and optimism to it.

I could talk about Pluto conjunct Ascendant which is a huge deal coming in around 3 or so years but figuring that's a little further out than whatever you're looking at now.

The progressed Moon reentering its own sign (Sagittarius) essentially in the last week is a big deal since it'll stay in Sag for the next 30 months or so and that's a ligther energy than when it spent time in Scorpio... that trine to natal Venus comes as part of this and so does the prog. Moon-Sun opposition aspect although both next year and onward because of the degrees involved. Overall it looks like a positive change for you.

(Those are the remaining really big themes I see as far as outer and slow-moving planets.)

thank you very much
I hope i'm not asking too much but can you talk more about the pluto conjuction?

jkxx74

Premium Member
Not at all - assuming you mean the Pluto to Neptune/Uranus conjunctions

Pluto-Neptune tends to work by amplifying the things Neptune represents (at first) and setting up some situations where it seems like life is throwing all those things at you - if you had dreamed of somehow solving some really big problem that had bothered you or really getting into a creative endeavor (music, art, etc) it will set up the environment so you are sort of given the ability to try it. But Neptune represents dreams rather than reality so what happens instead usually is that you find out you can't realize your dreams there the way you envisioned at first - this effect can be disillusioning to some people because they might conclude the way things conclude it means they can never make them true though instead it's just trying to show you how realistic they are. So what comes out of this for many is that you end up seeing the more realistic part and adjusting those dreams to better fit with that. (The effect is really much more dramatic as experienced than I made it sound here.) Depending on what house Neptune is in this can come through anything in a person's life anywhere from efforts to remodel how they want to act in the world (Neptune in 1st) to how they relate (Neptune in 7th) to understanding what really drives them that usually seems elusive (Neptune in 12th.)

Pluto-Uranus is a bit different because where Neptune is a kind of passive planet Uranus is much more active. By itself it stands for the ways in which one allows themselves freedom to be free in a way that's uniquely liberating to that person according to Uranus' placement. (You can see it on a large scale where it represents some kind of progressive movement that usually challenges the established order) - this is the planet of both inventors and astrology also. So with this transit you would get this sort of pressure to focus on these progressive/freedom-seeking personality traits within yourself, possibly at the cost of having to give up fitting into some groups or social expectations as you do. Personal example, I got into astrology under this transit and it really really surprised people that I was into it with some problems from family members because it's such an unusual study to be interested in. Whatever interest or need associated with Uranus gets brought up it is something that shocks people who didn't expect you to display it. As the transit progresses you get to realize the essential and nonessential parts to this so that you can just focus on the essential ones and leave the rest behind. Ultimately the transit's purpose is to free you from social pressures and the like that would have left you feeling 'boxed in' somehow and it often coincides with unusual interests and inclinations as it unfolds.

This the kind of stuff you were thinking of?