children timing

Will I have children b4 30

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 44

rafaella

Are you in a relationship and trying to get pregnant? What is your age now, if i may ask.

The chart doesn't look too positive. Sun is fertile, but just opposed Jupiter, which is barren and rx. Saturn at 5th, delay. But Moon does trine Mars, Mars is in 5th sign, I can't say if that is a pregnancy, but I would need to know more to figure things out. More background. Also its helpful to look at your natal chart.

Am 25 in a years relationship trying get pregnant I was pregnant 2years ago couldn't proceed was in university and had to care for ill mother so now this would be my second

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 30

rafaella

Am 25 in a years relationship trying get pregnant I was pregnant 2years ago couldn't proceed was in university and had to care for ill mother so now this would be my second

So you had an abortion?

You should post your natal chart in the natal or 'read my chart' section, here only horary.

But your natal 5th ruler is Saturn and its rx, and no planets in water signs. So having children will be a bit difficult, not impossible but not something that will come easily.

I got to go but will take a look at the charts again later.

Kitchy

Banned
That pluto in 5th tells me - no and don't even try until you are over 30. Look at Pluto's ruling house and let that area of life be your baby right now - your creation - You have a driving burning force right now to have a child - a vindication of sorts? But if you wait - a child might be born of something greater and promising than vindication.

Wait it out until you're after 30 - based on this question.

rafaella

Also the horary chart has Moon/Mars trine, this could be a pregnancy, but I'm uncertain as Mars isn't ruler of 5th. Moon and Sun are fertile, so you can get pregnant, Sun opposition to Jupiter, ruler of 5th could be the abortion you had in the past, opposition generally means separation. Sun (you) separated itself from baby (Jupiter). Sun/Jup opposition and also Moon combust suggests stress on the body.

Moon trine Mars is a good aspect, 4 degrees. Mars is placed in 5th sign. So perhaps in the next 4 years there might be some development.

I would suggest you seek some medical help, if you haven't already. Only doctors can give you clear answers.

Best wishes!

Kitchy

Banned
Raf -

Venture this? If you were to use Mars as a backstory or leading role in the 5th of a traditional horary asking about children and you saw those aspects from Mars in 5th to 8th - what would that signify for a traditionalist?

No difference in my opinion.

Last edited:

rafaella

Raf -

Venture this? If you were to use Mars as a backstory or leading role in the 5th of a traditional horary asking about children and you saw those aspects from Mars in 5th to 8th - what would that signify for a traditionalist?

No difference in my opinion.

I have no clue what you are talking about.

I never mentioned 8th house. Mars is placed in 5th sign, some astrologers don't use regio system but whole sign system and Mars in 5th would make sense to them. Moon enters sign of Mars, Sun enters sign of Mars where Sun is exalted....Both Moon and Sun have to change signs, so something needs to change, a new approach.

If you want to use Pluto, you're welcome to, but that's not trad horary, thats all I'm saying.