light on this matter, please anyone

Hikaru

ok, so long story short..
2 years ago at a chain store, i got involved in some incident
supposedly i touched some girl who was around...
interesting thing was...
the girl was familiarly of cops, so i got in bad trouble, the store had and has cameras everywhere, however, since the incident the videos and whatever was recorded got lost, and they even changed the facts twice good thing is we have the record of their first testimony (where the cops of that day say nothing was on the video), and now the changed one...

so today i got a "citation", to go to court..
this is very tiring, annoying, and makes me feel very bad, that day i was with my entire family shopping, and of course they have been by my side all the time, i am really mad about this people hiding the videos and changing the records of what happened that day..

and i decided to make a question:
how will this go?
like:
will this be finally over?
am i going to be fine?
is it going to take longer?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so please, anyone, light on this matter
i been through a lot lately, and i want that at least this stupid situation ends.
please answer, even if what you see is bad, i want at least light on this.
thank you

Anachiel

You are signfied by Mars and the Moon is about to sextile you. As the moon rules the 9th and is placed in the 10th in mutual reception wiht the Sun, which rules the 10th, I'd say it will go fine and will reach resolution.

You are not well placed but I think you will receive favor for the above reasons.

best wishes.

...and i decided to make a question:
how will this go?
like:
will this be finally over?
am i going to be fine?
is it going to take longer?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so please, anyone, light on this matter
i been through a lot lately, and i want that at least this stupid situation ends.
please answer, even if what you see is bad, i want at least light on this.
thank you

Hikaru

thank you.
as stated before, it was a set up, police disappeared the videos and the records of the store cause that girl wasn't even where i was, and also changed the facts at court twice.
all people i have inquired about this matter have told me that what they are after is money, but i didn't cared much since it was obvious to anyone what had happened.

but this has taken so long to end that it has become really tiring.
they have not been able to do anything, or to even get near me, but i really want this to end.

if anyone else have any other light on this, please post.
thank you