Transit n Good Time

Somna7H

Banned
My Natal Sun near 26° in Cancer n Pluto 24° in Libra..
Currently Transiting Sun Square to my Sun and Opposite my Pluto.
Transiting Pluto and Jupiter Opposite my Dun and Square to my Pluto.

Is it really a Good Time for me ?

Somna7H

Banned
It's an occasion for growth, the universe will present you with some challenges, work to be up to them!

Growth ? But How ?
I'm inside home since almost a month.
Haven't out for even grocery.
No job, nothing to.
My job was all about physical so can't do anything online staying at home.
Right now I'm helping my plants and beard to grow. And one more thing my spiritualiy may be growing thought I'm not sure. 😁
Real challenge will start when this lock down will end. Hope that time my Good Transit will be with me. Thank you!

OuterPlanets89

I don't have the grand cross but I do have a T-Square with the Sun currently in Aries, Pluto/Jupiter in Capricorn, and my natal Ascendant in Libra.

Basically the apex is in Capricorn, near the lowest point in my chart, which also represents home (my IC is in very early Aquarius though, so it's still in my 3rd house). I'm having a great time in quarantine!

Osamenor

Staff member
My Natal Sun near 26° in Cancer n Pluto 24° in Libra..
Currently Transiting Sun Square to my Sun and Opposite my Pluto.
Transiting Pluto and Jupiter Opposite my Dun and Square to my Pluto.

Is it really a Good Time for me ?

Growth ? But How ?
I'm inside home since almost a month.
Haven't out for even grocery.
No job, nothing to.
My job was all about physical so can't do anything online staying at home.
Right now I'm helping my plants and beard to grow. And one more thing my spiritualiy may be growing thought I'm not sure. ��
Real challenge will start when this lock down will end. Hope that time my Good Transit will be with me. Thank you!

You answered your own question. This isn't a good time for anyone, if by good you mean enjoyable or pleasant. (There can be pleasant moments, but overall, it's a difficult time. Except maybe for Mr./Ms. Great Time in Quarantine up thread!)

The kind of growth that most of us--including you--have the opportunity for right now is a Saturnian and Plutonian growth. Saturn demands alone-ness. Being isolated, not going out, is Saturnian. So is growing a beard, if you're literally doing that! And plants. The patience to help plants grow is a very Saturn thing.

Pluto calls for a very deep growth, and it starts with destruction. Pluto knocks down structures that are weak, even if they seemed strong before. Especially in Capricorn, the sign of structure. Pluto exposes every weakness. Forces you to confront the ugly places in yourself or in the society around you. Forces you to face fear. Which is something that this isolation and the reason for it brings out. Jupiter, meanwhile, makes everything it touches bigger.

In opposition to your sun, this Pluto/Jupiter (and recently Saturn) transit hits your sense of self. Your sense of identity, who you thought you were and why, is probably undergoing a lot of change. Would you say that's accurate?

Last edited: