Hope

david starling

You know intellectually "we're all in it together". But sometimes we feel cut-off and isolated emotionally. What about music? Is there a particular song, or musical piece you could link to that comes closest to what you're going through? It might help someone who's going through a similar experience. :crying:

JUPITERASC

I'm going through a really hard time right now.
I need prayers and love.
I feel very alone.

You know intellectually "we're all in it together".
But sometimes we feel cut-off and isolated emotionally.

What about music?
Is there a particular song, or musical piece you could link to that comes closest to what you're going through?
It might help someone who's going through a similar experience. :crying:

REMEMBER
WHEN YOU TAKE THE TIME
YOU'LL CHANGE THE FUTURE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO1TcckJBGw :smile:

Blaze

Account Closed
You're not alone, Zany. Not on here anyway.

Here's an internet pat on the shoulder.

to-give-a-pat-on-the-back-t13471.jpg

Everyday is a good day to choose to be happy.

noraleader

Banned
this white bunny reminds me of how innocent we are
attachment.php

and this squirrel reminds me of my grandfather's favourite humbugs, because he ate a bunch of them!
attachment.php

Attachments

• bunny.jpg
    bunny.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 78
  • squirrel.jpg
    squirrel.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 82

noraleader

Banned
PM sent - a kind of short, dumb PM that would be better explained in a lot more words.. bad since i don't really know what's going on. but i cover a lot of ground in a day, so quick words :)

I'm doing a lot better. Me and 'that guy' are together so I guess I'll quit talking about him like he's a leper. He's made a lot of mistakes but in all honesty, he's been there for me more than everyone else in my life has.
He's just incredibly intense. I'm not used to that at all.
But anyway, whether anyone cares or not, just wanted to make an update that I'm good and everything is alright.
Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mothers out there. :wink:

Blaze

Account Closed
Thanks for the update, Zany!

Make sure you remember that this place is our social community and every member is worth lending an ear to!

I hope everything works out well for you now. :joyful:

Last edited:
He's so crazy. I can't stand him. All he does is get jealous and evil and mean. Then he smokes and gets just idiotic. We both smoked but he smokes way more and earlier we were sleeping together. He had me do his laundry and so I kept getting up to do his **** laundry and everytime is get up he'd accuse me of doing something horrible like cheating. It got to the point where I left my iPad and phone(my basic areas of outreach) rite near the bed in his vicinity so he'd know. Then he said a horrible thing to me and I kicke know him out with his own belt.
(Haha.)

He is fracking crazy but i do still love him. He's the only one I can fall asleep with and I know it's okay.

Last edited:
Idk what to do. I'm very scared. He's so scary to me. Things are very difficult right now for me. He wants us to get our own place and he's trying to get me pregnant. I'm sooooo lost. He's way too plutonic. Always looking t my phone and second guessing me. He never trusts me.

Blaze

Account Closed
Zany...It's not anyones' place to tell you what to do, but are you with this guy because you have no one else to turn to? I understand being alone isn't fun, but your freedom and ability to express some will over your life shouldn't be sacrificed just to sate it. You say you love him, but I can't help but think your love comes from isolation, i.e, there was simply "No one else" to love.

Also, do you want children? Please, do not bring an unwanted child into this world. If this guy gets you pregnant and you don't want kids or him, get ready for him to be in your life forever.

Wishing you all the best right now, Zany. Peace.

katydid

If you think he is scary now, wait until you have his child. That could bring some true violence into your home. PLEASE. Step back and remember some of the threats you got from him. This is no joke. Go back through the old threads and re-read some of the aspects you two have. It is not safe for you. :crying:

Blaze

Account Closed
I really hope you take our advice, Zany. If not from a young guy like me, at least listen to Katydid. This guy is really no good for you. I know I'm being presumptuous when I say this, but this man is preying on the fact that you are isolated, Zany. He wants to control you and he does so by making himself appear like the only hope in your life. Please, if you think I'm a presumptuous jerk, that's fine, but please, listen to the advice we've given. And stay safe.

Again, Peace and best wishes.

noraleader

Banned
same thing - "passions can be hard to resist" and there's a pluto trine venus right now. when someone wants to own you and checks your phone it seems passionate but -

trust problems are not the sign of a mature, well developed relationship.

and if he gets what he wants as he is, he'll never "have to" change.

he could still be checking your phone ten, twenty years from now. except all that time will wear on him - and you. you know it. older people get tired of seeiing it - again and again.

you can't teach someone love. at least.. i couldn't. and if you think it's a price to pay for a relationship, think about what blaze said, raising kids in that kind of environment.. everyone deserves better.

one of the best things a person can learn in life is learn to say no to their genitals. of course, we can't sell people cars if they learn to say no, so there's not a lot of social encouragement.

Zany...It's not anyones' place to tell you what to do, but are you with this guy because you have no one else to turn to? I understand being alone isn't fun, but your freedom and ability to express some will over your life shouldn't be sacrificed just to sate it. You say you love him, but I can't help but think your love comes from isolation, i.e, there was simply "No one else" to love.

Also, do you want children? Please, do not bring an unwanted child into this world. If this guy gets you pregnant and you don't want kids or him, get ready for him to be in your life forever.

Wishing you all the best right now, Zany. Peace.

You're right in some ways but in many others you're so not. And I do t feel like explaining myself to you either. :)