Chinese compare to Western?

conspiracy theorist

My chinese chart is almost completely Pig and negative with the exception of the hour I was born which was the dragon. They say pigs are the equivalent to Scorpio which is untenated in my western chart. (although quite populated in my vedic)

In the west I'm a full on yang and in the east I am very yin. A very contradictory pairing

AppLeo

My chinese chart is almost completely Pig and negative with the exception of the hour I was born which was the dragon. They say pigs are the equivalent to Scorpio which is untenated in my western chart. (although quite populated in my vedic)

In the west I'm a full on yang and in the east I am very yin. A very contradictory pairing

Maybe you're more Scorpio than Sagittarius.

So you're a sag pig, right?

AppLeo

Maybe

Sure

sagittarius-pig.jpg

I thought you did well with straight answers

Yes, I am a Sagittarius Pig

I see you respond well to emotional blackmail, I shall keep that in mind for any future conversations. Typical of a sag male to need a psychologist :D

Sagittarian Boar: fire and negative water

A candidate for the good citizen award. This combination produces a person with considerable humour and large appetites. Both signs here are noble but naive, although the Archer could be more blunt about announcing his wishes. Jupiter's bounty and the Boar's luck are heaped upon this subject because of his trusting and uncalculating nature. One can count on the Sagittarian Boar to share his last cent with a friend. Neither sign succumbs to despair easily, so this person will be made of sturdy stuff, perhaps even a bit thick-skinned. Yet when he achieves success, he won't hoard his money. He will dole it out and somehow everyone will benefit from his good fortune.

AppLeo

I see you respond well to emotional blackmail, I shall keep that in mind for any future conversations. Typical of a sag male to need a psychologist :D

A candidate for the good citizen award. This combination produces a person with considerable humour and large appetites. Both signs here are noble but naive, although the Archer could be more blunt about announcing his wishes. Jupiter's bounty and the Boar's luck are heaped upon this subject because of his trusting and uncalculating nature. One can count on the Sagittarian Boar to share his last cent with a friend. Neither sign succumbs to despair easily, so this person will be made of sturdy stuff, perhaps even a bit thick-skinned. Yet when he achieves success, he won't hoard his money. He will dole it out and somehow everyone will benefit from his good fortune.

Sounds like CT to me. Hopefully he'll share his wealth with me though :joyful:

conspiracy theorist

Don't worry, I saw what you were doing. But I wanted to see the excerpt so sure, you win this round.

I'm a bit more selfish than this description states. I don't know aboard "doling out my money" because I have specific plans about what I want to do with it when I get. Others will benefit indirectly.

Google states that naive means unaffected and natural. If that's the meaning the book uses, I agree.

Don't worry, I saw what you were doing. But I wanted to see the excerpt so sure, you win this round.

I'm a bit more selfish than this description states. I don't know aboard "doling out my money" because I have specific plans about what I want to do with it when I get. Others will benefit indirectly.

Google states that naive means unaffected and natural. If that's the meaning the book uses, I agree.

Yeah, it's a bit of a one-dimensional description unfortunately. There was no reason given 'why' the combination produces a 'good citizen.' I do agree with the definition of naive being unaffected and natural, because the opposite would be manipulative and calculated.