Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

DiDi

thx for that NR

Iam having a little grand daughter being born right now as im typing lol
just thought id throw it out there :biggrin:

Ive had some calls reciently that im pretty sure who is behind it, when i ask this question over a week no I get the same card (8 of wands)
hmm so yep this is a communication card, and when i ask
IS **** CALLING ME? 8 of wands should be giving me the message that it is.

I leave the 6 of cups

MsK

I'll happily the the Queen of Wands and leave...

The Star
This card is a definite good omen. You are probably already inclined to be thinking positively; this is a time to do so specifically. What are the changes that you would like to make or see in your life? Make a list. You can
accomplish nearly anything that you set out to do now. Think big.

Congrats to whomever gets it!

nemesis

thank you I will gladly take The Star :)

as the card itself shows I am keeping one foot on the ground and the other in the water.

as I will quote
The Star is associated with the number 17, which equals 8 (1+7=8). Eight is Strength, the quality needed to accept your faults and love yourself in spite of them...
The Star brings renewed self-esteem and increased trust in yourself. You will become aware of how successful and respected you are. You may attain a goal that brings lasting happiness and your reputation may be enhanced. The Star is particularly encouraging when you have come through a period of opposition, negative feedback or setbacks that have previously damaged your self-esteem. The Star encourages you to have faith in yourself and to believe in yourself.
I am perfectly happy with myself and will continue to keep this up :)

all in all that has been already said it is a very positive card ^.^

I will look forward to whatever happens.

I leave: Nine of Pentacles

Neptune Rising

I'l take the nine of pentacles, thank you Nemesis.

My panic levels have raised today as one of my three jobs is too quiet to give me any work. My main vocation, yoga teaching, is gradually picking up but its slow and I'm not used to living in such uncertain manner with money (2nd house stellium, lol). Tr Saturn squaring my 2nd house Sun hard, lol, for a singleton Sun!

So I asked will work pick up. The nine of pentacles is hopeful, I may be surrounded by plenty or nearly there. I am able to stand independently and look after myself so far. There is a level of security around me so I should try to chill a bit

Next card:
3 of pentacles

SagiCap

I'l take the nine of pentacles, thank you Nemesis.

My panic levels have raised today as one of my three jobs is too quiet to give me any work. My main vocation, yoga teaching, is gradually picking up but its slow and I'm not used to living in such uncertain manner with money (2nd house stellium, lol). Tr Saturn squaring my 2nd house Sun hard, lol, for a singleton Sun!

So I asked will work pick up. The nine of pentacles is hopeful, I may be surrounded by plenty or nearly there. I am able to stand independently and look after myself so far. There is a level of security around me so I should try to chill a bit

Next card:
3 of pentacles

Hope it gets better for you! I love yoga and it's REALLY popular here in Toronto. Come on by!

Thanks for the 3 Pents. Ok, wow. This was spot on. I asked if I'll hear from someone. Biddy Tarot site explains this card means:

Love: In a love question, the 3 of Pentacles is a good omen. Particularly if you already know someone that you are interested in, this tells you that they see you in a positive light, as someone who has the qualities that they are looking for, although love has not quite developed yet. So there is a need for patience. If you're unattached but looking for love, this card indicates that you are likely to meet someone through your work or through theirs. Keep your eyes open!
Ummm, hello. This could not be more right - to the letter!!

I leave (I used an online generator) that card with the page, upside-down, carrying two round things in his hand.....Sorry, they don't write out what it is. lol!

Last edited:

Anachiel

That would be the Two of Pentacles RX.

I really had to search for that card in your post..lol. Must have a message in that as well. Mmmkay...that's a tricky card to begin with and now its reversed and was hard to find. Ya, I better wait on this matter till it straightens itself out.

Here is : TEMPERANCE

Attachments

• temperance.jpg
    temperance.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 19

suimui10

Beautiful card for me, dearest Anachiel, thank you very much.
Before I clicked on the link to come to this page, I had my question in mind. Imagine to see you are the last person who drew a card here, thank you! And your card is really truly 100% apt for me.

Leaving the Sun!

MsK

I'll take that Sun (Thank you!) and leave...

Justice
This card evokes the need for fairness, balance, and harmony. Operate in as balanced and reasonable a fashion as you can. This includes in how you think about and treat yourself. If you are directly involved with a court case, it is likely to be resolved, at least in large degree, in your favor.

mizz

I asked a question about getting a job and Justice card suggests if i deserved it i will probably get it

I leave 2 of Cups

its a card of new union, new employment and a new beginnings of all kinds.if one is asking about love, this is their positive card:happy:

nemesis

Thank you for the KoW I will take it.
(I'll quote a few things from biddytarot)

it is probably referring to someone I know
The negative aspect of the King of Wands is that he can be arrogant and even aggressive in his pursuit of his goals. He may be conscious or unconscious of this.... This King can also become easily distracted by bigger and better things and he can become so accustomed to attention that he can take other people for granted.

Although it could also be referring to me
You do not waste your time on activities or relationships that you believe will lead no-where. You never just go with the flow, instead you prefer to embark on a strong and direct course of action.

Hope I didn't quote too much lol I know how easily things get edited here.

Anyways this card is probably representing my current situation (also the person) and this card is showing me it will pass like a 'blip on the radar'. It will make me stronger and to stay focused on my long-term goals so I will :)

I leave: Three of Wands

Neptune Rising

Thank you Nemesis for the three of wands. This card is related to the empress in the number 3, the number of creativity and also my number. Fire is about creative projects, action, motivation, the fire in one's spirit. In relation to my question, it gives me hope that I can make my dreams manifest as long as I cultivate the creative vision in myself. I am usually optimistic as a rule and also forgiving, maybe its my singleton Capricorn Sun not wanting to hold onto too much baggage or all the fire/air/water in my chart. Its a positive card to have about the future, it shows a potential and shows to have faith in your dreams, not to look back but rather to look forwards and to the future.

Next card:
5 of swords

DiDi

Ill take that 5 of swords as a answer to my world latley
its a card of self sacrafice and long battles to be won and thought about how we came through that battle and how far we have to still go.
seeing as thou i have lots of battles still ahead i should ponder on this one.

I leave the 6 of wands:biggrin:

JerryRR

I accept the Three of Wands.

Help is offered to those in need;
Cooperation will plant the seed.
Eileen Connolly.

I leave...King of Swords.

Jerry.

nemesis

thank you for the KoS I will take it.

I am going through some financial troubles and the King of Swords is suggesting I get a head start on finding someone who will give me some well-deserved advice on the matter. The King of Swords can represent power, authority he could be a lawyer or a judge perhaps.
Either way I will take this advice.

I leave: Three of Coins/Pents

DiDi

Thankyou for the 3 of penticles Nemesis

answers my question about wanting some form of romance to lighten up my life... I should look for someone at work or they will be working when i meet them, also is a good omen if one has there eye on someone already as they see you in a positive light.

For the next person I leave the fool

Rachna94

I have an exam tomorrow. And I am least prepared for that. So just wanted to know will it go fine or bad cause I know it can't be a good one when you're not prepared.
So this card means I'll end up looking like a fool only who didn't pay heed to the watchful little dog, in this case my own instincts.

I leave: THE HERMIT.