Does he miss her?

scahm

A friend called it quits with a guy she was casually dating recently and asked me to cast a chart to see if he misses her.

She's noticed him liking photos of other girls on Instagram and I've found him on a dating app. They've gone no contact as he had been quite rude every time she tried to reach out to keep it friendly. She's become quite paranoid that he's now moved on and has now started to miss him, especially as lockdown means they're at both ends of the country and probably won't see each other for many more months. As she's remote in the country and he's living in the city, she's worried that he'll move on and find someone else before she can get back.

I think the chart reads quite clearly - her being Venus in Gemini (in two minds about him) in retrograde (showing her regret at breaking up with him), in her house of distance, whilst he's in her house of desire. Moon almost directly on the descendant reinforcing her desire for him - I wonder if Moon being in Aries suggests that it's just the chase that she's interested in?

From his perspective, she's definitely on his mind, with his L3 ruler conjuncting her in his third house of thoughts. He's in his 11th house, getting to know new people. Does the Mercury/Venus conjunction signify contact or is this just confirmation that he's thinking of her? Either way, Mercury strong in Gemini shows that he now has the power in this connection.

Am I right in thinking his L5 ruler in Taurus (sign of Venus) shows that he desires her, especially as he exalts her by being in the sign of Pisces? The Sun/Mars square confuses me though, as it's possible that it just reflects his behaviour conflicting with how she wishes he was behaving.

As there's no aspect between Venus/Mars to confirm that he's missing her, I'm confused as to whether I have interpreted this correctly. Please could anyone confirm if I've been reading this right or have I been looking at this the wrong way?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 17.21.04.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 17.21.04.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 17.21.18.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 17.21.18.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 22

ElenaJ

Moon on descendent shows she is thinking about him.
His 3rd house ruler mercury is approaching conjunction with her, Venus, in his 3rd house. From this it looks like yes, he is thinking about her.
Moon from the 7th about to aspect mercury confirms this.
HIs ruler mars is in the terms of Venus, and her exaltation, so again, he is thinking about her.
Careful, though, this does not necessarily mean they will be together, which is not part of the question.

scahm

Moon on descendent shows she is thinking about him.
His 3rd house ruler mercury is approaching conjunction with her, Venus, in his 3rd house. From this it looks like yes, he is thinking about her.
Moon from the 7th about to aspect mercury confirms this.
HIs ruler mars is in the terms of Venus, and her exaltation, so again, he is thinking about her.
Careful, though, this does not necessarily mean they will be together, which is not part of the question.

Thank you ElenaJ - glad to know I've interpreted this right!