Donald Trump will be impeached.

ynnest

His Foundation is crumbling. Pride goeth before a fall.

Just because you believe that doesnt make it true. There are higher forces than your personal beliefs that rules the order of things. People can continue to project their own short comings and hate on Trump as much as they want, it Will only hit them back like a muggle trying to run through a Wall.

Y

david starling

Just because you believe that doesnt make it true. There are higher forces than your personal beliefs that rules the order of things. People can continue to project their own short comings and hate on Trump as much as they want, it Will only hit them back like a muggle trying to run through a Wall.

Y

It's the exact reverse when it comes to Trollump, who projects his hatred and shortcomings onto everyone who gets in his way. He's just getting back what he's putting out.

JUPITERASC

buzzfeed-report-that-trump-directed-cohein-to-lie-to-congress-40355705.png

Witchyone

So then we can conclude that you and your enemy Trump are more similar than you think?

Y

But Trump says nasty things about everyone he doesn't like or who doesn't like him. He mocks people. David only calls Trump silly names. I've never seen him call anyone else a name.

And Trump does it from a position of power, arguably THE most powerful office in the world.

JUPITERASC

But Trump says nasty things about everyone he doesn't like
or who doesn't like him.
He mocks people.
David only calls Trump silly names.
I've never seen him call anyone else a name.
And Trump does it from a position of power, arguably
THE most powerful office in the world.
Siriusly :smile:
Do you believe its right to call any person downputting names
just because you dont agree with them?
Whats wrong with this world?
Y

ynnest

But Trump says nasty things about everyone he doesn't like or who doesn't like him. He mocks people. David only calls Trump silly names. I've never seen him call anyone else a name.

And Trump does it from a position of power, arguably THE most powerful office in the world.

When millions group together that at the same time are tied to a system that has the power to dictate the agenda of public debate and you are going up against that you either go in hard core or you will die, it doesnt matter if your president or not- you are still outside going up against it. Trumps language is indeed many times horrible yes but nonethless necesary to balance the scales until the other side again Stop seeing themselves as innocent ”light angels” and start looking at the shadow within that Trump continously reflect back to them by being honest himself.

Y

JUPITERASC

When millions group together that at the same time are tied to a system that has the power to dictate the agenda of public debate and you are going up against that you either go in hard core or you will die, it doesnt matter if your president or not- you are still outside going up against it. Trumps language is indeed many times horrible yes but nonethless necesary to balance the scales until the other side again Stop seeing themselves as innocent ”light angels” and start looking at the shadow within that Trump continously reflect back to them by being honest himself.

Y
the-snarky-conservative-with-dixon-diaz-3-hrs-every-day-15144652.png

Witchyone

Y

Why can't we just have a good person for a president? Wouldn't that be better?

ynnest

He is a much better person than people think, thats one of my Points. He Will show more of his soul and true intent the more the other side begin to self reflect instead of projecting their own issues on him.

The world order have been ”fake smiles and evil
Underneath” and Trump have balanced that with a rough exterior but well meaning underneath.
Dare to see it.

Y

Witchyone

He is a much better person than people think, thats one of my Points. He Will show more of his soul and true intent the more the other side begin to self reflect instead of projecting their own issues on him.

The world order have been ”fake smiles and evil
Underneath” and Trump have balanced that with a rough exterior but well meaning underneath.
Dare to see it.

Y

I'm absolutely baffled that anyone can look at him, his words, his life accomplishments and think he's a good person. Sometimes I pity him. I thought his hamburger thing was sweet in a childlike way. But a good person? No. He's too selfish.

I'm not joking when I say that Trump becoming president has made me seriously consider that we are living in a simulation, and the simulators threw the most ridiculous thing they could think of at us to see what would happen.

ynnest

I'm absolutely baffled that anyone can look at him, his words, his life accomplishments and think he's a good person. Sometimes I pity him. I thought his hamburger thing was sweet in a childlike way. But a good person? No. He's too selfish.

I'm not joking when I say that Trump becoming president has made me seriously consider that we are living in a simulation, and the simulators threw the most ridiculous thing they could think of at us to see what would happen.

You are free to buy into the lies you have been fed to believe.

Y

Dirius

The point of a president is to have someone in charge that runs goverment, and mainly, that respects your individual rights. Not someone that is "good". The president is not there to make the world a better place for you. He is there to ensure that you, as a citizen of his country, have the opportunity to freely live your life and that your rights are respected at all times.

Wishing for a "good" president is childlike mentality, of wanting some paternal figure to protect you. That is not the role of goverment.

And yet he is the president that has kept most of his campaign promises to the public, and has done so within the first 2 years. Most other politicians rarely accomplish half of what they promise in 8 years. He is also true to his character, meaning he didn't change his personality to "catter to more votes". To tell you the truth, he is perhaps the most honest politician you've ever had.

Last edited:

Witchyone

The point of a president is to have someone in charge that runs goverment, and mainly, that respects your individual rights. Not someone that is "good". The president is not there to make the world a better place for you. He is there to ensure that you, as a citizen of his country, have the opportunity to freely live your life and that your rights are respected at all times.

Wishing for a "good" president is childlike mentality, of wanting some paternal figure to protect you. That is not the role of goverment.
Well, you sure took "good" and ran with it. How about decent? The president should be of high moral character. That you would argue with this is ridiculous.

And yet he is the president that has kept most of his campaign promises to the public, and has done so within the first 2 years. Most other politicians rarely accomplish half of what they promise in 8 years. He is also true to his character, meaning he didn't change his personality to "catter to more votes". To tell you the truth, he is perhaps the most honest politician you've ever had.

That is absurd. Since Trump supporters don't believe any news source that is not Trump-approved, I'll just post a video of him lying and contradicting himself in his own words. It's two years old, so it's missing at least a few hundred lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo-hqYe87vs

None of this matters as much as whether or not he is lying about Russia, a point that is still being investigated.

Dirius

Well, you sure took "good" and ran with it. How about decent? The president should be of high moral character. That you would argue with this is ridiculous.

Whats the definition of "decent"? or of "high moral character" ? Those are points of view, nothing more.

Would you consider a president that is in favour of late-term abortion as"decent"? I wouldn't. But some people would think otherwise. Truth is all those words have different meanings for each different person. And that is why they can't be used as a standard.

A president is someone hired to do a job and follow the rules. Nothing more. Whether he is a "good" or "bad" person has little to do with things, because each person defines good and evil in a different manner.
That is absurd. Since Trump supporters don't believe any news source that is not Trump-approved, I'll just post a video of him lying and contradicting himself in his own words. It's two years old, so it's missing at least a few hundred lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo-hqYe87vs

None of this matters as much as whether or not he is lying about Russia, a point that is still being investigated.

Most of the snipets of those interviews are about Trump's opinion regarding certain subjects, and some have decades of diference. I think people are entitled to change opinions on certain subjects. Others are controversial because some were said during campaign time, and then contradicted while on the presidency based on the actual possibility of realisation.

For example:

- Interview where he supports invasion of Irak is in 2002 (as soon as it started), while opposition to the war came in 2003. I think people can change positions once evidence is revealed, as it was with Irak once all the war-crimes began to surface, and an extended occupation was on the way.
- The issue with abortion is similar, most people change their minds over the years, and the more we know scientifically about biology the better we can make decisions. Those interviews are decades apart.

The only issue that is correct about him changing his mind is his stance on health-care. He used to advocate a national health-care system and then changed his stance once in the presidency. Certainly the reality of having one was much more costly than it was imagined. However it is fair to point out that he hasn't (at least so far) removed the current system. I presume changes would come if he is re-elected. But I genuinely think he has no idea what to do with it. Truth is, no one does.

The whole russian issue has been debunked many times: it was a rumor that began thorugh the "russian bots changed the minds of the american people" and democrats are running with it; he has been under investigation for 2 years, no evidence at all has surfaced, so it is unlikely. Does he have connection with russian businessmen and maybe goverment officials? probably, but that isn't illegal and the same is true for most politicians and international businessmen.

Last edited:

Witchyone

Whats the definition of "decent"? or of "high moral character" ? Those are points of view, nothing more.

Would you consider a president that is in favour of late-term abortion as"decent"? I wouldn't. But some people would think otherwise. Truth is all those words have different meanings for each different person. And that is why they can't be used as a standard.

A president is someone hired to do a job and follow the rules. Nothing more. Whether he is a "good" or "bad" person has little to do with things, because each person defines good and evil in a different manner.

There is some subjectivity, but come on. The most basic test of a moral person is whether they treat others as they would want to be treated.

And, yes, I consider it moral to allow individual women to make those decisions with their doctors and/or families. If you've ever known an expectant, excited mother who had to go through a D&C because her fetus had a problem that was threatening her life, you might understand why those procedures are rare, but needed.

We are on an astrology site that considers the natal chart the marker of the soul's condition and path in this life. There is no conception chart. Becoming human happens somewhere between conception and birth, but when is not universally agreed upon.

Most of the snipets of those interviews are about Trump's opinion regarding certain subjects, and some have decades of diference. I think people are entitled to change opinions on certain subjects. Others are controversial because some were said during campaign time, and then contradicted while on the presidency based on the actual possibility of realisation.

For example:

- Interview where he supports invasion of Irak is in 2002 (as soon as it started), while opposition to the war came in 2003. I think people can change positions once evidence is revealed, as it was with Irak once all the war-crimes began to surface, and an extended occupation was on the way.
- The issue with abortion is similar, most people change their minds over the years, and the more we know scientifically about biology the better we can make decisions. Those interviews are decades apart.

The only issue that is correct about him changing his mind is his stance on health-care. He used to advocate a national health-care system and then changed his stance once in the presidency. Certainly the reality of having one was much more costly than it was imagined. However it is fair to point out that he hasn't (at least so far) removed the current system. I presume changes would come if he is re-elected. But I genuinely think he has no idea what to do with it. Truth is, no one does.

The whole russian issue has been debunked many times: it was a rumor that began thorugh the "russian bots changed the minds of the american people" and democrats are running with it; he has been under investigation for 2 years, no evidence at all has surfaced, so it is unlikely. Does he have connection with russian businessmen and maybe goverment officials? probably, but that isn't illegal and the same is true for most politicians and international businessmen.

It is not a hoax. Every single intelligence agency says the Russians did in fact meddle in the 2016 elections. Trump's intelligence chiefs were brought before Congress where they said as much. They also contradicted him on North Korea and Syria. These are Trump appointees.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-effort-to-weaken-u-s-elections-idUSKBN1KN2KQ

Two years is not a long time for a criminal investigation, certainly not one of this magnitude. Mueller's full findings have not yet been released. I'm worried that his administration and acting AG will try to prevent the report from being released, but I'm hoping they won't get away with it.

We know a lot about what has already been turned up from heavily redacted court filings against several Trump associates.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

By the way, I agree that politicians should be able to change their minds over time. It's possible that Trump has become pro-life as he's gotten older. I think it's much more likely that he became pro-life when he decided to run for president on the Republican ticket.

Last edited:

david starling

So then we can conclude that you and your enemy Trump are more similar than you think?

Y

No. Just that he's fair game for some name-ridicule. Shall I conclude that you love him and his administration's policies? You sound VERY protective of Bonespur, but make no protest about expressions such as "Looney Left", which is applied to anyone who opposes those anti-environmental policies.

Dirius

There is some subjectivity, but come on. The most basic test of a moral person is whether they treat others as they would want to be treated.

And, yes, I consider it moral to allow individual women to make those decisions with their doctors and/or families. If you've ever known an expectant, excited mother who had to go through a D&C because her fetus had a problem that was threatening her life, you might understand why those procedures are rare, but needed.

We are on an astrology site that considers the natal chart the marker of the soul's condition and path in this life. There is no conception chart. Becoming human happens somewhere between conception and birth, but when is not universally agreed upon.

The point is that your standard of morality can't be universally applied to most people, because a large percentage of the population of the world would consider abortions to be immoral. So who are you or anyone to determine whats moral or not? We can't, and thus why it can't be used as a tool to measure the character of a person. The clear answer to the problem is to establish certain rules, and have the person follow them. That is what makes a person right for a job.

As for abortions, science does universally agree that conception is the start of life. What you are doing is using as an example a very tiny amount of the total cases of abortion to make your point in favour of it, but in reality most cases of abortion are done for personal reasons that have little to do with health. Also I was talking about late-term abortions in which the fetus can be extracted from the uterus and kept alive, instead of being killed.

But again, your personal stance on abortion isn't the issue. The problem is if you wished to impose your own "morality" on others.

It is not a hoax. Every single intelligence agency says the Russians did in fact meddle in the 2016 elections. Trump's intelligence chiefs were brought before Congress where they said as much. They also contradicted him on North Korea and Syria. These are Trump appointees.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-effort-to-weaken-u-s-elections-idUSKBN1KN2KQ

Two years is not a long time for a criminal investigation, certainly not one of this magnitude. Mueller's full findings have not yet been released. I'm worried that his administration and acting AG will try to prevent the report from being released, but I'm hoping they won't get away with it.

We know a lot about what has already been turned up from heavily redacted court filings against several Trump associates.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

No one questions that russians did try to influence the election, but I have argued this before with you, there is nothing wrong with spreading propaganda about one candidate. If people decided not to vote for one candidate, and choose the other, its their own choice and russians have no controll over that.

Now the question is whether Trump colluded with the russians in doing this, which would be on the very least, unethical. But no evidence of this has appeared. Also, at most the allegations are about Trump recieving information on HC, and using it against her, which again wouldn't actually be illegal, even if the source is another goverment.

The problem is that you have created this whole "russia collusion" issue, for what it is pretty much the usual political gossip among individuals. Nothing more than that. There is no real crime on it. And 2 years is a long time for the main investigation going on in your country; and to come up with nothing?

Last edited: