Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
I love the way 3 interpreted it. A birth a pregnancy. A quick thing. I did it without thinking it thru. Someone on your thread gave me inspiration. I think it was you! You said there should be a thread called chatter natter and maybe passiflora so itā€™s your fault really šŸ™‰

david starling

Did the idea just suddenly come to you on September 3rd? Or, had you been thinking about starting it for some time, and finally got around to it?

Quick answer before I even asked the question! ESP? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Did the idea just suddenly come to you on September 3rd? Or, had you been thinking about starting it for some time, and finally got around to it?

No it was there and then. I remember either on your thread or maybe another you mentioned this chatter natter. Maybe you passiflora or CT! But there and then I went and did it or maybe the next day. Either way I didnā€™t think about it or have it in my head as a plan. Just went for it. It was a kind of ā€˜ I will show them.... chatter natterā€™ lol. I need to go back in your thread round about that month to see for definite but I think it was when I was going on about sag suns lol šŸ˜‚

Hkk

Account Closed
When it was the Virgo stellium I loved it! Everything was working well and I was feeling amazing. I donā€™t know why. Maybe as itā€™s earth sign but I couldnā€™t see in my chart what indicates that. Reason why Iā€™m saying this is because I feel
Vigo moon feels good. Last moon leo was making me feel low.
Even though leo is my moon sign.

three M symbols

France sent so many masks to China that we don't have any masks for french people.
Only medical professions have it (and sometimes even lack it like us.)
hydroalcoholic gels, soap, even pastas and chicken, stock out.

Some french people understood the problem since the speech of the president yesterday

Hkk

Account Closed
France sent so many masks to China that we don't have any masks for french people.

Some french people understood the problem since the speech of the president yesterday

Same here. Supermarkets out of stock. Pasta and toilet paper!! So there is none for ppl who really need it like the elderly

Hkk

Account Closed

Iā€™m changing my profile name 3!
This name was just a username as itā€™s my initials and I thought I would look at this site ask my question get an answer then leave. Now Iā€™m a resident lol itā€™s not a profile name I would choose if I really thought it thru so Iā€™m changing it

three M symbols

I'm not good at horary charts reading.
I'll try to see the transits

But since yesterday, I really think it's more than just a virus. It seems absolutely not a natural virus for me. And the way the governements and media act seems not coherent at all. So, I think the problem hide something bigger and more dangerous in the long term

Mars will be in Aries during a lot of month, and Mars in Aries represent army.
Saturn in Aquarius, putting boundaries on people individual rights. With technological new ways of doing it.

Also, I remember that Pluto represent what is hidden.
In the case of Pluto cj Saturn in CAP, this is a kind of hidden power.
Hidden structuration and restrictions. Jupiter expand them.
And Mars in Capricorn is also the army, or use of physical power because it's exalted in cap. Capricorn is the blueprint sign, the sign of a boss or a society planning something. (in secret with pluto, and starting to build something concrete in the reality with mars)

For me the coronavirus is just the begining of a new other problem.
World War 3 is coming and will start very soon

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm not good at horary charts reading.
I'll try to see the transits

But since yesterday, I really think it's more than just a virus. It seems absolutely not a natural virus for me. And the way the governements and media act seems not coherent at all. So, I think the problem hide something bigger and more dangerous in the long term

Mars will be in Aries during a lot of month, and Mars in Aries represent army.
Saturn in Aquarius, putting boundaries on people individual rights. With technological new ways of doing it.

Also, I remember that Pluto represent what is hidden.
In the case of Pluto cj Saturn in CAP, this is a kind of hidden power.
Hidden structuration and restrictions. Jupiter expand them.
And Mars in Capricorn is also the army, or use of physical power because it's exalted in cap. Capricorn is the blueprint sign, the sign of a boss or a society planning something. (in secret with pluto, and starting to build something concrete in the reality with mars)

For me the coronavirus is just the begining of a new other problem.
World War 3 is coming and will start very soon

OMG 3!!!!

Thatā€™s deep. WW3 - I really hope that doesnā€™t happen. Thatā€™s even more scary šŸ˜®
It does seem funny. Like the government are not telling us a lot more it maybe they just donā€™t know but with all the hype with media it doesnā€™t look good