Are we a good fit?

Abyss80

Hey guys, I was wondering if you can take a look at this synastry and tell me if we'd be good together. Is there a chance for us?

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Hey guys, I was wondering if you can take a look at this synastry and tell me if we'd be good together. Is there a chance for us?
Disclaimer. If the two birth times are not accurate to the minute, then this has been a waste of time.

Who knows who is the inner chart person and who is the outer chart person? So I will have to use such awkward termnology. The chart form you chose is not very revealing, so I will work with that handicap.

The outer person has a Sun/Moon conjunct the inner person's Descendant. This is a strong tendency to bond and possibly to marry. The outer person Venus is conjunct the inner person Jupiter. This is a warm-hearted and honorable relationship that may bring considerable happiness. You may be very happy together in many significant ways.

The outer person's Pluto is conjunct the inner person's Sun. There will be power struggles. One or both may try to be domineering. One or both may presume they know more than they actually do.

Last edited: