I would like help understand my moon sign

LeoSunShine

Hello LeoSunShine! I’m new to the site but have been studying astrology since a child over a year ago I became aware of the rest of astrology, the Natal chart, different aspects, what a moon sign and all those things are. I looked up my moon sign to find out I’m a moon sign which is so funny because I resonated it with immediately like I always knew I was so much more than just a Leo and that I’m a different kind of Leo. ANYWAY I came on here because my moon sign us at 28 degrees moon sign libra and like I said before I always knew I was more than a Leo but this Scorpio energy I have always been interested in and my sexual nature I feel I always have been extremely in tune with my Chiron is also in Scorpio if that helps in any way. I just feel like I have some Scorpio energy in me, I was wondering could I have those influences? Is it just my Chiron? Anyone else with the same placements? Thank you!

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello and welcome.
If you are just interested to know more about Moon in Libra, there are tons of books and sites about the moon in the signs.
If you want to know more about the Moon in Libra particular to you, then I would suggest your posting your chart.
Kind regards,

kimbermoon

In knowing the true nature of your Moon sign, you must also consider what element it expresses through, the aspects to it, it's house placement and rulership. It also helps to consider the phase of the Moon at the time of your birth. The aspects serve to modify the expression of the Moon.

Also the relationship between the Sun and the Moon is important denoting the type of yin-yang energy that is at play. The Moon's association with emotions is about understanding that the emotions arise largely from your past conditioning in childhood which form your subconscious reaction patterns that are carried forward into the future. Learning to understand your emotional patterns is very significant in order to learn how to control and direct them appropriately, rather than having them control you.

We would love to see your chart posted.