CHAT - anything goes thread - free discussion for everyone - all topics welcome

JUPITERASC

education-reforms-explained-shock-doctrine.jpg

conspiracy theorist

You said you have interests in astrology, you could research doing astrology online as an option. Lots of professionals have advice and wisdom to share in that regard.

Opal

Premium Member
ds, it's not my expertise and it seems it's too late for engineering studies. If in the furniture it also seems possible because there are many requests for goods such as chairs, tables, cabinets, and related items. How do people in the furniture business work there?

Safety inspector/first aid with a few courses you could be working in a lot of fields of employment.

SunConjunctUranus

You said you have interests in astrology, you could research doing astrology online as an option. Lots of professionals have advice and wisdom to share in that regard.

I can't sell lies, conspy. The prorogator in the bound lord of Antares 15° Scorpio is extremely dangerous to disclose for those who have lame mentality.

Actually, the most important thing in the work (in my ideal imagination) is that there is a routine, unfortunately I don't have a vision that is wide open in my career. It doesn't need to be too grandiose.

It's good if you are willing to share the vision you want to achieve.

conspiracy theorist

I can't sell lies, conspy. The prorogator in the bound lord of Antares 15° Scorpio is extremely dangerous to disclose for those who have lame mentality.

Actually, the most important thing in the work (in my ideal imagination) is that there is a routine, unfortunately I don't have a vision that is wide open in my career. It doesn't need to be too grandiose.

It's good if you are willing to share the vision you want to achieve.

What do you mean by "you can't sell lies?"

My vision is private and personal. Not something I am ready to disclose publicly.

So you need routine. How lucrative does it have to be at this point? Are you looking for employment now or are you thinking about your long term career trajectory?

SunConjunctUranus

Safety inspector/first aid with a few courses you could be working in a lot of fields of employment.

Hi Opal,

Thanks! Sure, I will add it into my career option list. I know some people who could provide me that work. How about your experience in career? I'm genuinely interested to hear it.

SunConjunctUranus

What do you mean by "you can't sell lies?"

My vision is private and personal. Not something I am ready to disclose publicly.

So you need routine. How lucrative does it have to be at this point? Are you looking for employment now or are you thinking about your long term career trajectory?

You just can't lying to tell a client that there will be auspicious nor inauspicious time in his/her life, by looking in the primary direction.

Oh okay, I'll looking forward to hear it.

Long term, no need to rush for now. Look, conspy, I think there is no point in begging for work at a job fair, it's better to open our own business and employ other people while having routines with employees. Or? Is it too grandiose? Well, but the idea of ​​starting a business is not there yet. Ds' advice is good, working in the landscape industry, but there are not many who could afford to pay for services in that business (specifically from province where I came from).

There are many businesses in the western world that are not yet very popular here. Maybe there are some experiences from you who live there, which I need to know.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

What are the opportunities most feasible to you at the moment? How flexible are you in terms of what jobs you'd do? Does somebody currently support you financially? Are you currently employed?

"Begging at a job fair" is one way to get to your own business, if you know how to leverage opportunities.

My day job is something exotic and niche, and while it can be a career for those so inclined, I don't see my self doing so because it doesn't line up with my vision.

I have a couple of side hustles that I am developing, one where I do the service individually and another that myself and an associate are crafting. I also have plans to use the internet to earn extra income. These are all short term ventures and most are non-scalable. Even the closest people to me only have a glimpse of my overarching vision so I don't think you will be getting any inkling any time soon.

I also have plans for the medium term which these more short term objectives will help me to matriculate to. Even these objectives will remain under wraps.

Life is not a straight line m8. If you take that on board you might not look down on the supposedly menial and little work that you can jump into right now.

conspiracy theorist

Also, going out there and looking for opportunities is going to broaden your scope; you will meet people who you could partner with and who share your ambitions. Networking is valuable at this point since you want to eventually head up your own organization - where do you think your business partners will come from when you are ready to hit the ground? Are you going to manifest them out of thin air? This is assuming that you aren't currently exposing yourself to the wider world and mingling with people, some of which may be potential partners in crime.

Ukpoohbear

I wish I knew how to get rich.

Anyway, here’s a meme, which reminded me of a recent debate we had in Agent Starlings chat thread.

29z35t2.jpg

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,

Thanks! Sure, I will add it into my career option list. I know some people who could provide me that work. How about your experience in career? I'm genuinely interested to hear it.

You are welcome. My husband and I are self employed, with our own small General Contracting company. My myriad of allergies kept me from working with others. I prefer roofing, but we do lots of things. As my friends say "I do whatever I want" or what we can be convinced of doing. I like the air, the storms.....we are both heavy on Libra.....air sign

Did a roof once, there was 8 of us doing it.....on a break we discovered three of us had the same birthday and my husband made Libra number 4. So I asked the rest of the roofers. It was a large steep roof that no one seemed to want to do, we saw the prospective workers from above drive by.........All 8 of us were Libra Sun.....