Recovering lost book

vivpad

Searched my house, could not find the hard cover astrology book I am looking for
here is the chart:
Asc lord Mercury going to conjoin Mars, the dispositor of Moon. According to lilly this is positive testimony. will 2nd lord Venus in gemini represent book or 4th lord Jupiter?

pX5DEfy.jpg

fensi88

There are only 2 testimonies it will be found!

Book is represented with 2nd house ruler, Venus in Gem in 9 house.

Ruler is in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. It may show it is to the left side of places that I would suggest for search.
It can be in an upstairs bedroom, hallway, stairway, study, trunk, chest, desk, briefcase, luggage, a room where books are kept, bookshelves, a place where reading or studying is done, a drawer where you keeps pens and pencils and office supplies, filing cabinet, in a magazine rack, in the vestibule or entrance to a home, place where important papers or records are kept (i.e. birth certificates, contracts, cancelled checks, legal documents, tax documents, etc.), an area near the computer, telephone, TV or radio.
Ruler in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves) or at school/university.

Direction: Southwest
Near colour: white, light green, blue, pink, lemon yellow

POF is in Cap in 5 house. It can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, places where wood is stored, at places near a corner. Look at business areas or near some potted plant.
When POF is in 5 house, as in this chart a child may have put it somewhere or know where it is or in some way your child will be involved in finding item. Look in a child's room, game room, any place of pleasure or enjoyment. Near the heating system, fireplace or hearth in the home.

Direction: North by West
Near colour: black, indigo, dark shades, brown, blue/violet, red

vivpad

Found my book after 48 days. Asked this question on 13 june and found on 31st July at my "Friend's place"
So he asked me to come over to help him for shifting. So I went. He had a box filled with books and he said we must load the books to another bag. Thats when I found my book in that collection. I had totally forgotten that I had given it to him. What in the chart shows the book must be at my friends place?
Direction was North-East from my query location. In the same city not too far just 1.30 hrs traveling. Found it on 31st July late evening around 6-7pm

Moondancing

Premium Member
Thank you for going into detail about your finding the book. Interesting chart! Very strong 11th house emphasis. Asc. ruler, Mercury so close to the 11th you'd consider that as it's placement, ruler of 2nd house Venus is Mercury gives again 11th house emphasis, ruler of Moon, Mars on cusp of 11th house, and NN in 11th. All that Cancer shows a North direction.

Congrats!

MD