Using the Tropical Zodiac with Vedic Astrology

muchacho

Here's a short summary of the main ayanamsa groups from astro.com for those wondering into what category/tradition Wilhelm's ayanamsa could fit:

Dhruva Galactic Center Middle Mula Ayanamsha (Ernst Wilhelm)

This ayanamsha was introduced in 2006 by the American astrologer Ernst Wilhelm. The galactic centre is projected on the ecliptic in polar projection, i.e. along a great circle that passes through the celestial north pole (in Sanskrit dhruva) and the galactic centre. The point at which this great circle cuts the ecliptic is defined as the middle of the nakshatra Mula. This ayanamsha is very close to the Usha-Shashi ayanamsha and the Revati ayanamshas. With all of them, the star Revati (ζ Piscium) is near the sidereal position 29°50 Pisces. This ayanamsha is a little less stable than the other ayanamshas. Since polar projection is used, it is a little bit influenced by general precession. However, polar projection was actually the method used by the Suryasiddhanta. It must be noted that Wilhelm uses this ayanamsha only for the definition of the nakshatra circle not for the zodiac, because he uses the tropical zodiac combined with sidereal nakshatras.

http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_ayanamsha_e.htm
We have found that there are basically five definitions, not counting the manifold variations:

1. the Babylonian zodiac with Spica at 29 Virgo or Aldebaran at 15 Taurus:
a) Fagan/Bradley b) refined with Aldebaran at 15 Tau, c) P. Huber, d) J.P. Britton

the Greek-Hindu-Arabic zodiac with the zero point between 10 and 20’ east of zeta Piscium:
a) Hipparchus, b) Ushâshashî, c) Sassanian, d) true Revati ayanamsha

3. the Hindu astrological zodiac with Spica at 0 Libra
a) Lahiri

4. ayanamshas based on the Kaliyuga year 3600 or the 23rd year of life of Aryabhata

5. galactic ayanamshas based on the position of the galactic centre or the galactic nodes (= intersection points of the galactic equator with the ecliptic)

1) is historically the oldest one, but we are not sure about its precise astronomical definition. It could have been Aldebaran at 15 Taurus and Antares at 15 Scorpio.

http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swisseph.htm?nhor=119628227&lang=e#_Toc465773515
This looks like Lahiri is the odd one out after all. :andy:

david starling

Here is Donald trump's sidereal chart and tropical chart.
In the tropical chart done with vedic techniques I see
many poverty yogas. But in sidereal with vedic techniques
there is massive wealth yogas.

Can someone explain how to use it with vedic techniques for the tropical chart ?

The 8th House is empty in both Charts. Based on the description of H8 as "other people's money", it should be significantly involved, since Trump began with his father's money, and relies so heavily on investments from others. Is there a Vedic description of H8 that differs from Traditional Western?

I had been studying vedic astrology a bit to compliment my study of western astrology. I came across a couple of very knowledgeable individuals, such as Ernst Willhelm, who use the tropical zodiac in the vedic system. Fascinated by this, I emailed Ernst about it and he replied that the Indians lost knowledge of the procession a couple of thousand years ago and since then vedic astrology has been out of sync by still using the sidereal zodiac. However, he still uses sidereal to work out the "Nakshatra" of a particular planet, because that is based on the fixed stars.

It's very hard to reconcile how both the sidereal and tropical zodiac can function together, especially in regards to planetary strength in particular signs. e.g. a tropical Jupiter in Capricorn is in it's fall but in domicile in sidereal. Same with a Venus in tropical Scorpio. Or on the other side, a tropical Mars in in domicile Scorpio is a sidereal debilitated Mars in Libra.

But using Ernst Wilhelm's way, all that dissapears. He just uses the sidereal zodiac for the fixed star Nakshatra constellations. Since using this method, everything is beginning to make sense.

There is no sense at all. This is another level of sectarianism in astrology. Everyone justifies his ignorance with his own mind. The Tropical Zodiac in the world of endless movement along the circle of fates and images, and even more distant stars in the tropical system of ignorance is constantly in place, there cycle one year and the point of the spring equinox 0 ° Aries constantly on the date of April 21-23. And Indian astrology, born also by the mind, which is denied by the gods in thinking, is also tied to the real birthday and Ayanamsha by ignorant teachers. The mind cannot even understand the primary word and its meaning. Reality, this is a synonym for illusion and matter, where everything is always perishable and not forever and most importantly not exactly. And the most accurate is primary astrology. Imagine, you have built an accurate horoscope for all the laws of working destiny, but you have different Ayanamsha. You can reduce them from Lahiri by 180 ° and increase them by 180 °. In this case, the time of true birth will not change much, but only Dasa changes and her time of the event is moving in the range of these 360 ° so that all your teachers are ignorant. They, too, have a mind, and even English, which became a nationwide one at the end of creation, when the world fell nowhere else? This is an indicator of that, that English-speaking species are primitive and cannot know the truth. There if there are prophets, then only astral. But Hinduism used to open up a human species, but after it was enslaved by the British, India, like the Golden Fleece of Colchis (Georgia), lost its human spirit and again sank to the previous level of demons. Although Georgians are Christians, but at the same time Semites. Hence, India ceased to be the gateway of the human species and descended into the folded consciousness of this fallen world to the level of the demons of the white western world. The circumcised tongue of the Anglo-Saxons omitted India and the Indians. Now the Hindus, having lost the Spirit of man, cannot understand Sanskrit correctly. After all, they again became Hanuman monkeys, as well as before the times of their assimilation by the Moguls (great), and the whole world of slaves, who is the bearer of the weak Spirit of slaves and hence the slave was formerly an allegory of the demon. Now the Semites of the Arabs appropriated the Chinese wall to themselves as the Chinese cannibals themselves, and why did the Arabs after the assimilation of the Moguls become Great? Аlthough the Hindu is above him in appearance and immediately he lost his human spirit when India was enslaved by the Arabs of the Semites, the lower kind of slaves (demons) half-bloods coming from the confusion of the blood of Abraham and the man in the face of the Egyptian Hagar. The fates themselves are written in such a way that everything grows and stretches towards God, the allegory that we remember that we are the gods and that the higher species who have come into matter pull from the demonic lower classes of the lower to God. We restore through the healing of our madness our eternity, as well as the eternity of the collective God.

Excuse me. Typo. 21 -23 March is the point of the Vernal Equinox, which shows that the Tropical Zodiac is not mobile and is only an annual cycle. This shows the annual table, and not the natal chart of eternal development in infinity in the cycle of creation of our middle world. The displacement of the zodiac comes from the moment of creation of the world and now 0 ° Aries is already far from 21-23 March. Her position depends on Aianamshi, which determines the place in the sign and in the historical space and time. All this proves that the mind of people does not know how to think and you are like puppets of fate, in which the demon of the image and thought turns the film of life only to the individual destiny that has received its fate according to the level of its development of the soul. This is not even development, but the treatment of your madness through matter. The very principle of being is the restoration of the eternity of God, it means one's own. After all, God is a collective God. Even Jesus said to you: "People, you are Gods," and I will add for him, for he was my teacher in due time in the fate of his Evangelist teacher received by me, only temporary insane, while restoring his eternity and making you at first a lower stinking spirit like a Jew who has not received his land. Then you get the form of a demon of different worlds, then you become people of manushya and earthly worlds, and then Virgo - angels and archangels for the Christian species definition. Even in Christian sects, which already have more than 3,500 there is a belief in the narrow consciousness of the big Ego of self-deception, who consider themselves angels, like you, demons consider themselves human. The mind always aspires to God and always overestimates its lower, primitive and deceitful self-esteem of its place in the hierarchy of the demigods on the spiritual ladder of Jacob.
But all scientists who have a degree and who teach you in higher education, this is the lowest kind of demons. Because in ancient times it was forbidden to be a teacher to Jews and women. In my society of the Mughal ancestors, before grandmothers gave parting words to their granddaughters and told them: "Do not marry a scientist, that you will spoil your glorious human race"

david starling

Anubis, you're having a very bad reaction to this Tropical Age of Capricorn, which commenced at the lowest point of the Kali Yuga. Knowledge of Tropical Astrology became a necessity, because it connects the Material Plane to the Spiritual Plane, at a time when Spiritual connectivity on the intuitive level was all but lost, due to the Saturnian blockage during this Age it rules. Modern Science is the inevitable result of this blockage. People aren't "demons", they've just fallen prey to the lack of Spiritual connectivity, through no fault of their own. We're coming out of that now, with both the Tropical AND the Sidereal Aquarian Ages on the verge of beginning at once. May you see the Light, may the Spirit of Peace fill your heart, and may Love supplant your anger and fear.

Anubis, you're having a very bad reaction to this Tropical Age of Capricorn, which commenced at the lowest point of the Kali Yuga. Knowledge of Tropical Astrology became a necessity, because it connects the Material Plane to the Spiritual Plane, at a time when Spiritual connectivity on the intuitive level was all but lost, due to the Saturnian blockage during this Age it rules. Modern Science is the inevitable result of this blockage. People aren't "demons", they've just fallen prey to the lack of Spiritual connectivity, through no fault of their own. We're coming out of that now, with both the Tropical AND the Sidereal Aquarian Ages on the verge of beginning at once. May you see the Light, may the Spirit of Peace fill your heart, and may Love supplant your anger and fear.

These are the words of an ignorant demon, reading books and perceiving them with a mind that does not know the truth and lies. Your David login, and not one enlightened person will not take the Jewish name as a login, they know who is a Jew in appearance, only slaves call themselves David and Sarah. If you want, I can prove to you that astrology is the exact spiritual science of reading the code of destiny. The world of infinity goes along the auger, and the world of your ignorance in a cycle of rebirths with a cycle of 360 °, that's why God calls you "round fools". Your ignorance can not even distinguish between truth and falsehood, only it can suggest and put forward one hypothesis. And if you consider me devoid of love, then everyone should know that enlightenment is not given to someone who does not have the highest point of love for God. Love is the spiritual final stage of enlightenment; the heart chakra cannot be opened without it. But on the path of liberation from suffering in matter through fate and love as a stage of development and material feeling is discarded, it does not allow to leave the cycle of rebirth. You are a lying Jew and also a windbag without the slightest knowledge. Take up the Kabbalah that Yahweh gave you and showed that a woman and a Jew cannot be human and know astrology. Muhammad, and Solomon were astral prophets who ruled the astral demons without a human image, it's kind of just below the gypsy on the development of the species. Only the gypsy already lost his mind and went insane, and you Semites still remain 'round fools'. This, however, and you still have to learn to recognize her who you look like.
And if you are even dumber and deny demons and spirits with people and angels and their worlds, then read the Vedas, you do not need to study, you still will not understand. There, in the Jyotish, there are 27 Nakshatras (worlds) described as having one of the planets of three worlds ruling their world under their control, and each Nakshatras, either demonic, or earthly (human), or divine, having its own separate Ayanamsha. I do not know how the demons are taught in high schools now, but earlier in every higher educational institution for demons, who by fate is given the highest academic degree of an eternal disciple by fate, studied philosophy and there it is written that in our world there are 13 kinds of demons and 33 of them subspecies. Your nature, apparently just in these 13 species and 33 subspecies, there you can find yourself. Good luck in the search for an animal that lives in the human image and is still engaged in animal incest and pederasty. If I'm wrong, throw a Ravi stone at me.

Anubis, you're channeling the Kali Yuga. Are you upset that it's coming near its end?

Kali of the South is inevitable because of your presence in this middle world, and there is no death, only the mind of the lower manifestations of the astral is afraid of death, because you will be torn to pieces by the astral forces when this moment comes, and the enlightened, who instead of the spiritual became the Spirit level (the Spirits living, and not dead as a Jew, devoid of earth - Souls, other black representatives of continental and island, demons - cannibals, those who are born on the islands limited by a water barrier of causal waters from the earth and deprived of eating continental people) to go astral, and the saints and prophets will levitate over the image of the earth in the world vibration of the sucked-in world into a black hole, and will pass in the light disappearing in the eyes of the demons amazed in the suffering. On this occasion Jesus told you that none of those born in this world will fall into the kingdom of the Lord. This is an allegory of the state of the sapramental when the Soul in the Spirit is born in the spirit of the second time the Spirit becomes alive no longer returns to matter and, having lost one more shell, exists on the boundary of matter and antimatter in worlds of another level, where the road to demonic forms is ordered. You are told that a born to crawl cannot fly. And the Gods of demons say that they too believe and tremble before God. Allegory of the soul level, these are the religious levels of the astral. You probably know that astral witches can predict, too, but only at a very short distance of historical time and they die like the saints of the higher astral of the Siddhi level in India and other border religions, because their spirit is weak and they are conquered by the lower ones. In this world of war and deception, all societies must go through wars. And if you are a slave and driven into the ghetto, then your destiny of the eternal slave will hold for a long time as a Jew at the level of a thief and coward in the state of an eternal Jew. The German could conquer all Europe and America together by the power of his Spirit, but he reached out to the Slavic world and Russia, which by the power of its spirit can conquer the whole world, did not do it only because the absence of desire does not lead to the opposite. The Russians do not have the desire to have the West as a colony, and therefore did not start them, like Western thieves around the world. Now the whole of Europe has become colored and their greed is to blame for this. They gave birth to their future self-destruction. Here, in Russia, blacks do not take root because Russia did not have colonies enslaving weak demonic societies. Even the level of the monkeys of Indochina and that in the Vietnam War pushed the Americans in the *** and they lost in direct confrontation, even to that lower Spirit, but the nature of the eyes for the eye, tooth for tooth, and falling to the lowest levels of causal waters led to the destruction of the empire of the right path of the USSR in opposing the worlds of the left path - the Antichrist by the very state of the lower consciousness of the world. The worlds of the Antichrist are matter in the eternal confrontation of the spiritual worlds in matter. Only at the end of the creations, God shows the material monkeys who are the master in his creations and sends the demons to their lower worlds for further regeneration in matter (the cycles of rebirths in the frenzy of those who are touched by the mind of causal waters).

Anubis, since you're from Russia, what's your perspective on the monk known as Rasputin?

No. For this you need to communicate with him, but I already passed this fate and to know him, I must find the exact birth horoscope and only then can I tell who he is. But as a people's physician he was apparently good, but here's what level and who he looks like, for this you need to study all the materials about him and then check with the state of the planets for a period of one month before a real birth, when he should be born. It will be clear that the truth about him, and that the fiction and eliminating the mental lies, you can make an accurate conclusion, where in his history, the fiction of those who want to discredit him, or the truth as he really was. Now we are not in the worlds of the middle world, and the Holy Spirit does not visit us until the times, only the astral demons receive supposition from their demigods, their level of delusion to the representatives of the material worlds.
Now I will look for information. I still do not sleep at night, and two hours of deep sleep without dreams are enough for me to cool the remains of the mind that everyone else has lost, like the presumptive organ.

*** EDIT 2022 ***

I have since changed my view expressed in this thread and now primarily use the sidereal zodiac

I had been studying vedic astrology a bit to compliment my study of western astrology. I came across a couple of very knowledgeable individuals, such as Ernst Willhelm, who use the tropical zodiac in the vedic system. Fascinated by this, I emailed Ernst about it and he replied that the Indians lost knowledge of the procession a couple of thousand years ago and since then vedic astrology has been out of sync by still using the sidereal zodiac. However, he still uses sidereal to work out the "Nakshatra" of a particular planet, because that is based on the fixed stars.

It's very hard to reconcile how both the sidereal and tropical zodiac can function together, especially in regards to planetary strength in particular signs. e.g. a tropical Jupiter in Capricorn is in it's fall but in domicile in sidereal. Same with a Venus in tropical Scorpio. Or on the other side, a tropical Mars in in domicile Scorpio is a sidereal debilitated Mars in Libra.

But using Ernst Wilhelm's way, all that dissapears. He just uses the sidereal zodiac for the fixed star Nakshatra constellations. Since using this method, everything is beginning to make sense.
Can you explain what convinced you to use the sidereal zodiac?