Help with my chart!

madis0nkat3

Hi all! have been spending about a year getting into astrology/chart readings and wanted to get a little more detail about my chart. I know what my sun/moon etc means, but i need some help with houses, chart shape, and anything particularly interesting that strikes you here. I think i have a scorpio stellium, and know i've got a really stacked 5th house. anything you see that interests you and what you think it might mean would be great! thank you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 12.33.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 12.33.26 PM.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 29

Loda41

Clearly the Sag Scorp stellium is the defining aspect in your chart.The position in the 2nd quad.of your chart suggests a creative side, perhaps crafts, international music, acting,or other artistic ventures may be in your wheelhouse. Learning discipline in your career choices will yield better paychecks, using and controlling your passionate side, not letting it turn to destructive steam could be an issue.

madis0nkat3

hey thanks for getting back to me! Is the stellium i have going on one in sagittarius and one in scorpio or is it just one sort of combo stellium? I am absolutely a creative person, went to school for theatre! spot on there. I definitely run into issues with frustration/passion too. any other aspects/patterns that stick out to you that would be helpful to learn about? thanks so much by the way! Hope you're having a great day wherever you are.

zipadee

Hey, I'm a learner too but thought I'd try out a reply since I might be able to offer something. I know someone born in the same month but slightly earlier so his stellium is quite scorpio. But anyways, I'm going to try to stick to stuff I've heard through the grapevine, you probably know most of it already, anyways, take everything with a grain of salt, lol fair warning.

Ok, so you've got a t-square between

*Mars in your 2nd house (house of wealth, material goods, sense of self-worth). Mars also rules your 10th house of career so relations to mars could be prominent in your chart in regards to career, hoping for some input from others on this one, maybe try looking at other forums about second/tenth houses and aspects to their rulers, i'll attach a link to a good video on wealth in the chart that might offer help

*which closely squares the jupiter-pluto conjunction in your 5th house of fun, creativity, children, that's in the midst of your stellium

*and that conjunction loosely (10 degrees) squares your saturn in the 8th house of inheritance, death, transformation (this is pluto's house so definitely look into pluto squares, even though it's a loose square, it is pluto squaring saturn, in pluto's own house so...)

You've got saturn in the 8th house (me too) and it's sorta famous for being the worst house saturn could be in (lol) but I've heard it's not that bad, just gotta be aware of it, so would definitely look that one up

I'd say mars square pluto is pretty important aspect to look into, pluto is the planet of transformation,death and rebirth, mars has loads of all that male energy, energy, drive, ambition, aggression, I've heard pluto-mars aspects are prominent in natal charts and for synastry

Also, pluto is one of the focal planets of your t-square, I can't say much on this but pluto is the focal planet of my t-square as well. Pluto is oh so scorpio transformational, death, rebirth (rise from the ashes phoenix) so pretty intense energy attached to those squares. You should be pretty familiar with the intensity since you're already quite the scorpion yourself

Look into the jupiter-pluto conjunction more, from what I've seen on the interwebs it's quite lucky for creative endeavors, jupiter is pretty great for most aspects, even if they're typically tough ones (like squares). Even though I'm focusing a lot on pluto here, pay as much attention to jupiter as well since it is also a focal point of your t-square and aspects to jupiter are definitely important (in regards to success, wealth, other facets of life, basically any connection between jupiter and another planet is something to pay attention to, can reveal strengths).

Also, you've got your moon conjunct north node(destiny/life mission) in the midst of your stellium, I'd look into that

You have neptune closely conjunct uranus and I just read in another forum on this site about that conjunction so I'll post that link too.

I'm not sure if you've got any books on astrology but I have a Robert Hand book at home on aspects in the natal chart so going to post the interpretations for those aspects after this reply.

By the way, I'm really sorry about this confused reply to your query, the professionals can look at the whole chart and get the vibe for it pretty easily, but I'm just learning the houses, and aspects now and reiterating it all to you, hope you don't mind, I've tried not to say anything too far-fetched up there and kept to the basics I know.

zipadee

Lol actually I'll wait to send you the links and aspect readings after you respond cause you might have the book and know the aspects already, don't want to waste space or your time haha. But I will post the wealth video by my favorite astrologer youtuber chick, she's got great stuff.

https://youtu.be/6Eb9Jn_8moQ

Hope I said something useful up there, but someone might chip in and correct me on prominence and such, maybe get you some more feedback ^-^

Last edited: