(potential) spouse and career progress?

Waves88

Hello,

I was wondering if I can get a sense of what my chart says in regards to marriage, as well as career progress?

For background, I had a late start to my career. I put alot of my energy into my work but am always worried and unsure about my career path and progress. Currently work for a MNC.

I am currently single for about a year now. Previous relationship lasted 9.5 years with no marriage but we did live together for a few years. I have since moved back home to my parents for the time being. Trying to stay positive and plan for the future. Got into learning the basics of vedic astrology this past year and saw I have saturn in 5th which causes delay. Looking for marriage timing (or is it denied?), spouse characteristics and married life in general.

Female
June 6, 1988
12:10 pm (c section birth if that matters)
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

creativei

Wish you many many happy returns of the day may god gives you all the best things and comforts of life . happy birthday . :smile::smile::smile:

Physical comfort is good prof is good though occasional trouble but you make it sure , finance is moderate . children's though trouble in the beginning but will come up well in later part in their life , you are highly educated and intelligent with straightforward attitude . tomboy type girl . love romance issues will succeed only after getting hit . but it succeeds sure mostly professional love get success . or long distant relationship works well .

since 2nd lord mercury is aspected by sat and also sat aspecting 2nd house it delayed marriage but it will happen sure , you prosper in another land . husband too well too do comes from different background may be doing business or works in mnc . or education in field . he will be moderate stature valorous impulsive ambitious religious will have lots of travels have drinking or smoking habit , will be brown complexion moody sudden mood swings emotional temperaments , if provoked bashes with bad words . you will have much expenses from him one thing is sure he will have low nature comparing to you . you will face some kind of disgrace through him . financial wise ok but nature wise dont expect him to be a prince . you cant connect emotionally with him , if you try it ends bitterness . so do your duty as wife and rise your kids well . as time goes he will change gradually . rest all fine dont worry .

he comes from south direction ..

marriage happens before 2023 ...

Waves88

Thank you so much!!!

1) love romance issues will succeed only after getting hit - what does "hit" mean in this context?
2) curious as to what placement and or aspects equates to "you prosper in another land"?
3) what does "low nature" mean? Apologies. I have not heard that term used before now.
4) "you will face some kind of disgrace through him" - can you give an example of what you mean by this ? Like his actions are the cause of disgrace? Or he disgraces me personally?
5) my chart shows kids?
6) my moon and mars is vargottama, but since they are in 8th house of navamsa I assume this means they will not be as beneficial for me ?
7) is it a love marriage?

creativei

Thank you so much!!!

1) love romance issues will succeed only after getting hit - what does "hit" mean in this context?
2) curious as to what placement and or aspects equates to "you prosper in another land"?
3) what does "low nature" mean? Apologies. I have not heard that term used before now.
4) "you will face some kind of disgrace through him" - can you give an example of what you mean by this ? Like his actions are the cause of disgrace? Or he disgraces me personally?
5) my chart shows kids?
6) my moon and mars is vargottama, but since they are in 8th house of navamsa I assume this means they will not be as beneficial for me ?
7) is it a love marriage?

1. venus karaga for love is retro and aspected by sat so after one bitter experience you succeed many have more than love issues and todays technology advancements its common to get into wrong person there by learning lessons i know many people like that .

2. jupiter in 9th takes you from home land and gives prosperity in forgein besides that rahu in 7th 12th lord in 7th . sat aspecting 2nd are minor reasons .

3. aha dont panic nothing wrong just difference in attitude and action sat is low caste planet all his activities and thinking goes low , one step down . if you buy costly thing he looks for same product at low cost risking its quality . very much miser . since jupiter aspecting sat it controls it .

4. rahu in 7th is not good indicates defame from spouse . scandals through women brings bad name to family through unwanted female circles hope you understand .. mars rahu moon in 7th is not good . you have to be very careful in his dealings . chances of family reputation coming to road . take care .

5. indeed you are highly blessed in terms of children's dont worry about that they will come up in life well but there will be initial problems in their life on which every parents has to face besides that no major problems .

6. no need to go deep just concentrate on basics . vargotama means strong planet has full power to do its duty without interruption . as per rasi he is 4th and 9th lord as per d9 he is 5th and 10th lord . comparing to lagna navamsa is strong and good so after marriage your life and your husband career will take good turn . but only thing mars moon combination gives troubles with mom and rough and tough character not at al submissive type . thats the reason your husband may conflict with you ...

7. unless you fall in love with forgein different culture guy it wont succeed . i dont know arrange marriage is practiced in your community or not but i say as per astro only since jupiter aspecting 7th lord indeed parents plays major role it will be love come approved by parents . mostly mom plays major role ..

Waves88

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. I will keep in mind what you have noted about the mars rahu moon conjunction...

May I ask if you can interpret my venus and jupiter in navamsa? Curious as venus is my 10th lord in my rasi chart.
Jupiter just worried as it is in 6th house. Does that mean lots of debt and/or arguments?

Waves88

1. venus karaga for love is retro and aspected by sat so after one bitter experience you succeed many have more than love issues and todays technology advancements its common to get into wrong person there by learning lessons i know many people like that .

2. jupiter in 9th takes you from home land and gives prosperity in forgein besides that rahu in 7th 12th lord in 7th . sat aspecting 2nd are minor reasons .

3. aha dont panic nothing wrong just difference in attitude and action sat is low caste planet all his activities and thinking goes low , one step down . if you buy costly thing he looks for same product at low cost risking its quality . very much miser . since jupiter aspecting sat it controls it .

4. rahu in 7th is not good indicates defame from spouse . scandals through women brings bad name to family through unwanted female circles hope you understand .. mars rahu moon in 7th is not good . you have to be very careful in his dealings . chances of family reputation coming to road . take care .

5. indeed you are highly blessed in terms of children's dont worry about that they will come up in life well but there will be initial problems in their life on which every parents has to face besides that no major problems .

6. no need to go deep just concentrate on basics . vargotama means strong planet has full power to do its duty without interruption . as per rasi he is 4th and 9th lord as per d9 he is 5th and 10th lord . comparing to lagna navamsa is strong and good so after marriage your life and your husband career will take good turn . but only thing mars moon combination gives troubles with mom and rough and tough character not at al submissive type . thats the reason your husband may conflict with you ...

7. unless you fall in love with forgein different culture guy it wont succeed . i dont know arrange marriage is practiced in your community or not but i say as per astro only since jupiter aspecting 7th lord indeed parents plays major role it will be love come approved by parents . mostly mom plays major role ..
Okay so I found out after this post that when my previous common law relationship ended that he got together with a female from his work that I had concerns he was having an emotional affair with at the time. Back then he told me nothing to worry about and now they are getting married. Felt betrayed at first when I found out. Wonder if that was the 7th house rahu you mentioned? Thinking he represented first spouse then since we had a legal live in partnership?

Any updated predictions regarding this? Not married before 2023 as per above. I have not even been in any relationship since then just focusing on me and figuring out my next move in life... any guidance is greatly appreciated.

mathur_dinesh

Hello,

I was wondering if I can get a sense of what my chart says in regards to marriage, as well as career progress?

For background, I had a late start to my career. I put alot of my energy into my work but am always worried and unsure about my career path and progress. Currently work for a MNC.

I am currently single for about a year now. Previous relationship lasted 9.5 years with no marriage but we did live together for a few years. I have since moved back home to my parents for the time being. Trying to stay positive and plan for the future. Got into learning the basics of vedic astrology this past year and saw I have saturn in 5th which causes delay. Looking for marriage timing (or is it denied?), spouse characteristics and married life in general.

Female
June 6, 1988

You have Taurus in your X house. The owner of the house is in the eleventh house with Mercury. Both these planets are retrograde. The house is flanked by three naturally benign planets and the Sun which is the owner of the ascendant is placed in the house.

Your career should be good. You will do well in your profession. Saturn has a close aspect on Venus. Since Saturn also owns the VI house you will work hard at your job but you will still be unsure of happenings relating to your career. Saturn will however help you earn well and successfully. There will be some people working with you who out of jealousy spread canards against you and try to harm you by poisoning the ears of your superiors.

Since July 2022 you have entered the sub-period of the Moon in the major-period of Saturn. This has not been a happy time. The Moon is in a sign of Saturn, it is joined by Mars and Rahu and the Moon is waning. Perhaps initially you had some favourable developments but it has now relapsed into giving you worries, tension and difficulties. You sometimes have a feeling that you are being intentionally humiliated and there is a thinking that you are not really worth while for the organisation.

There is bound to be delay in having a long standing relationship in your case. You will have to make special efforts to keep the relationship cordial and going. Your marriage is likely in 2024-25.

Waves88

You have Taurus in your X house. The owner of the house is in the eleventh house with Mercury. Both these planets are retrograde. The house is flanked by three naturally benign planets and the Sun which is the owner of the ascendant is placed in the house.

Your career should be good. You will do well in your profession. Saturn has a close aspect on Venus. Since Saturn also owns the VI house you will work hard at your job but you will still be unsure of happenings relating to your career. Saturn will however help you earn well and successfully. There will be some people working with you who out of jealousy spread canards against you and try to harm you by poisoning the ears of your superiors.

Since July 2022 you have entered the sub-period of the Moon in the major-period of Saturn. This has not been a happy time. The Moon is in a sign of Saturn, it is joined by Mars and Rahu and the Moon is waning. Perhaps initially you had some favourable developments but it has now relapsed into giving you worries, tension and difficulties. You sometimes have a feeling that you are being intentionally humiliated and there is a thinking that you are not really worth while for the organisation.

There is bound to be delay in having a long standing relationship in your case. You will have to make special efforts to keep the relationship cordial and going. Your marriage is likely in 2024-25.
Thank you so much. You are correct. I finally got the promotion I wanted after my latest post and now lots of worries as you have stated. I just keep trying to put my best effort forward. I have not noticed any jealousy from others, but will take note of that.

Is there a particular time period when career will be favorable or there will be some sort of change in profession?

I am still single since 2020 so i am not able to comment on the marriage prediction timing. Hopefully this man finds me because I am not actively looking 🫣

Sujit

Hello,

Female
June 6, 1988

In my view, Saturn is not the cause of delay, but planets Moon and Rahu in 7th house of long-term relationships and your personality is affected by Sun in 10th house of Taurus. FURTHER, current antara of moon in 7th is not favorable.

Waves88

In my view, Saturn is not the cause of delay, but planets Moon and Rahu in 7th house of long-term relationships and your personality is affected by Sun in 10th house of Taurus. FURTHER, current antara of moon in 7th is not favorable.

Thank you for your feedback. I thought sun in 10th house was a favorable placement.