Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-11-2021, 08:34 PM
obsidianmineral's Avatar
obsidianmineral obsidianmineral is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 509
Does she like me?

Thereís this girl I like, but Iím not sure if she likes me back. Sheís usually nice to me, hugs me and tells me sheíd like to talk more. Weíve gone out two times, and sheís told me that sheíd like going out again. We have good chemistry.

However, I donít see that much interest sometimes. I really am confused about all this, and donít know if itís safe to try asking her out or telling her about my feelings. I feel like she sends me mixed signals. My gut tells me she might just find me attractive and thatís it.

Truth be told, I just wanna do the right thing, be me, be independent and be upright, but my feelings get in the way. I donít want someone just to ďget sexĒ. Iím really tired of being the one that always feels a lot for the other person but isnít reciprocated to the same extent. Iím a 21 year old guy, maybe itís normal for someone my age to have these kinds of feelings. I find myself constantly getting frustrated at myself when I feel things for her, like ďcome on, donít be a dumbassĒ . Past experiences have taught me that my happiness is the only thing that matters. And thatís legit what I want in life. I just wanna be myself, express myself completely and do things right.

So what is my prospect, you guys?

https://imgur.com/a/iVIFOMG

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-12-2021, 01:09 AM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,743
Re: Does she like me?

I don't see much prospect for coming together with you as Sun and her as Saturn. Those planets do not aspect and reception between them is not encouraging.
It may be too soon to know, though, given the early rising point.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-12-2021, 02:38 AM
muchacho muchacho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,787
Re: Does she like me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidianmineral View Post
Thereís this girl I like, but Iím not sure if she likes me back. Sheís usually nice to me, hugs me and tells me sheíd like to talk more. Weíve gone out two times, and sheís told me that sheíd like going out again. We have good chemistry.
The (tropical) chart you posted doesn't reflect that at all. As Ilene already mentioned, no reception, not aspect. So this isn't going anywhere.

However, looking at the sidereal chart, you've got some nice mutual reception (aka chemistry), but still no aspect.

So, I'd say, yes she likes you back. But since there is no aspect, circumstances have to change in order to take it to the next level.
__________________
ďMillionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do.Ē ― J.P. Morgan
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-12-2021, 03:47 AM
obsidianmineral's Avatar
obsidianmineral obsidianmineral is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
The (tropical) chart you posted doesn't reflect that at all. As Ilene already mentioned, no reception, not aspect. So this isn't going anywhere.

However, looking at the sidereal chart, you've got some nice mutual reception (aka chemistry), but still no aspect.

So, I'd say, yes she likes you back. But since there is no aspect, circumstances have to change in order to take it to the next level.
Ah, I see. Well, I can say we have good chemistry because weíve had fun when going out together. At least I can say I have. And sheís told me sheís had fun as well.

I was thinking about this matter throughout day, and reached the conclusion that I canít have anything with her. I donít feel like I want this in my life. Not someone who isnít that available. And more than this, I feel like I need peace. Iíve gone through this kind of thing before (but much worse), because I was naive. Despite how sour it feels at times, I will be optimistic. That is my will.

Iím not the one to say ďwell someone better will comeĒ, firstly cause I donít place my hopes on someone else. I just wanna find my own happiness within.

I truly felt something for this girl, but have decided that Iím no longer gonna look for her.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-12-2021, 03:49 AM
obsidianmineral's Avatar
obsidianmineral obsidianmineral is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
I don't see much prospect for coming together with you as Sun and her as Saturn. Those planets do not aspect and reception between them is not encouraging.
It may be too soon to know, though, given the early rising point.
Yeah, it seems that way. Early rising in horary is also a significator of things not being developed enough.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-13-2021, 01:32 PM
muchacho muchacho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,787
Re: Does she like me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidianmineral View Post
Ah, I see. Well, I can say we have good chemistry because weíve had fun when going out together. At least I can say I have. And sheís told me sheís had fun as well.

I was thinking about this matter throughout day, and reached the conclusion that I canít have anything with her. I donít feel like I want this in my life. Not someone who isnít that available. And more than this, I feel like I need peace. Iíve gone through this kind of thing before (but much worse), because I was naive. Despite how sour it feels at times, I will be optimistic. That is my will.

Iím not the one to say ďwell someone better will comeĒ, firstly cause I donít place my hopes on someone else. I just wanna find my own happiness within.

I truly felt something for this girl, but have decided that Iím no longer gonna look for her.
Yes, there's mutual reception by triplicity, which would suggest exactly what you are describing there.

Well, you most likely are not going to just switch off your feelings like that (unless you are a Scorpio, hehe). At least you've got some clarity out of this situation. That's already something. When we get into situations that are not so ideal, that are a mixture of both positive and negative aspects, it's usually because we haven't given it much thought beforehand.

And what you are saying there is absolutely true, find your inner happiness first and the rest will follow. Once you've found that, whatever is manifesting in your life will only enhance that inner state of happiness you've already found, it will not cause it. Now it's probably a bit different, a big chunk of your personal happiness depends on her behavior, over which you have no actual control. And that will never ever feel satisfying.

So I think you've already figured it out, find some peace first, move beyond your current state of neediness and you'll be in a totally different position. That decision you've just made may already have changed the dynamics of that relationship. So if I were you, I'd put my effort into getting back into balance myself and just leave that relationship as it is, letting the chips fall as they may. But that's just me.
__________________
ďMillionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do.Ē ― J.P. Morgan
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-14-2021, 07:09 AM
obsidianmineral's Avatar
obsidianmineral obsidianmineral is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
Yes, there's mutual reception by triplicity, which would suggest exactly what you are describing there.

Well, you most likely are not going to just switch off your feelings like that (unless you are a Scorpio, hehe). At least you've got some clarity out of this situation. That's already something. When we get into situations that are not so ideal, that are a mixture of both positive and negative aspects, it's usually because we haven't given it much thought beforehand.

And what you are saying there is absolutely true, find your inner happiness first and the rest will follow. Once you've found that, whatever is manifesting in your life will only enhance that inner state of happiness you've already found, it will not cause it. Now it's probably a bit different, a big chunk of your personal happiness depends on her behavior, over which you have no actual control. And that will never ever feel satisfying.

So I think you've already figured it out, find some peace first, move beyond your current state of neediness and you'll be in a totally different position. That decision you've just made may already have changed the dynamics of that relationship. So if I were you, I'd put my effort into getting back into balance myself and just leave that relationship as it is, letting the chips fall as they may. But that's just me.
Well thanks very much for what youíre saying, itís incredible how just reading what you say has helped me. Iíve never found any solace in these kind of things; nobody gets me or listens to me. Iíve tried reaching out to other people to tell them about how I feel but they always seem so dismissive. Iíve always had to contain these crazy feelings inside me, and it sometimes clouds my judgment. All Iíve told her at this point is that I havenít been able to get back to her because Iím not emotionally okay (didnít tell her why). And thatís it.

And yeah, Iím not a Scorpio , although I do have Mars in Scorpio. Iím actually an Aries Sun.

I sometimes regret that even though I can have clarity in these things, it sometimes is hard for me to control myself. I wish I could just tell her how I feel. I really do. Itís not a matter of not wanting to say it, itís just that she seems like she wouldnít get it, and I donít want a half-assed response that tries to be compassionate but really isnít. I feel thatís all Iíd get from her. I feel emotional needs that nobody is helping me with. I have to rely on myself. So thanks, your response means a lot. I know the right thing is for me to be the source of my own comfort and nurture.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.