Career success indicator

Selene930

Hi! I hope you can help me. I tried looking for a job this past year but still no luck. I once tried to apply for a government job but lockdown in my country happened so it was postpone. I really love serving and volunteering. So my question is what type of job should i apply in the future and when will i have then? Can i be successful and materially wealthy too? Thank you. My birthday is on September 30, 1994, 9;33pm at Pasay City Philippines. Please help.

creativei

Taurus asc cancer rasi . pushya nak ,natural teacher and preacher who abides by law . good for lawyer or medical field working as receptionists in hospitals .

With this alignment you can become govt lawyer . else work in private as legal adviser . your education too connected with law i think . so go for law . you earn through your education and intelligence only , settle in foreign after marriage . survived by spouse . you just have low profile in profession not famous or wealthy , just earn for living . 2nd lord in 6th with 6th lord , indicates someone who earn by disputes . i.e legal . after marriage life changes suddenly . probably house wife .

currently running last phase of ketu dasa ., after that venus which gives marriage and foreign settlements , also many disputes in family too! 2nd lord in 6th with 6th . take care of health esp eyes . eyes gets affected . be careful with addictions ,you waste money on addictions and unwanted luxurious spending's . you have fluctuating professional life . like snake and ladder , suddenly rise and suddenly falls . social service is not good since 8th lord in 6th . you end up in trouble . but you can go for insurance , bank related jobs . like cashier in bank .

so go for govt or work in mnc legal or medical related field is good . you can also go for linguistic job since taurus are good at many languages , they can work as tourists guide , translator , embassy , voice artists etc .

whatever it is no prof after marriage , till then somehow life wheel moves on . your real life starts only after marriage ;p marriage happens in 2027..