Read My Chart

JUPITERASC

Re: Why do 90% of people only wanna know about love and relationships?

Yes Jupiter, I'm aware of your posts to Julian.
let him decide for himself what he will adopt or not.
Sounds reasonable?
Conspiracy I'm simply highlighting
that the Hellenistic perspective
shows Julians Mercury is indeed fit to do business
and interestingly is located in the best of the cadent houses
i.e. 9th house of higher learning philosphy, long distance travel et al
and thus is also in a place conducive to do business :smile:

whereas from a medieval perspective Julians Mercury is retrograde

JUPITERASC

I think I will reasonably wait for transits to show up and decide how strong the planet is.

would be interesting if you use Hellenistic methodology to test Mercury
via profections, timelords, lord of the year and so on
as well Modern :smile:

Hkk

Account Closed

And sex sells. Why? Because it gives us happiness even if it is only for a short time. Endorphins are released

JUPITERASC

It truly baffles me how many people get into astrology only asking for relationship and love advice.
Seems reasonable to seek relationship and love advice :smile:
not baffling at all

Is it because people need to be reassured so they look up things like astrology on the internet? People don't tend to have the necessity of reassurement when they're talking about their money or their personality, but once it comes down to others, to people they don't know fully... they do.

Is that it? I believe it's more important to know yourself before you get into things like relationships, don't you think?

Anyway I tend to rant and criticize a lot. That sparks my curiositiy, anything you see in my chart that makes me do that all the time? I think I like to bring up controversy because it makes everything less boring. I know this is related to Mercury but how would exactly a Pisces Mercury want to stir up controversy?

wan

I actually think the OP brought up a valid point. Seems like majority of people asking questions want to know about romance and the related. Comparatively speaking, there are not as many career-related ones, and I believe career is equally important in a person's life as romance is.

Hkk

Account Closed
I actually think the OP brought up a valid point. Seems like majority of people asking questions want to know about romance and the related. Comparatively speaking, there are not as many career-related ones, and I believe career is equally important in a person's life as romance is.
Yes career is but a lot of ppl have issues with career and think let’s run to the personal side of life to avoid the rubbish going on at work etc.

JUPITERASC

that people are less interested regarding career is fine :smile:

JUPITERASC

Yes career is but a lot of ppl have issues with career
and think let’s run to the personal side of life
to avoid the rubbish going on at work etc.
and yet rubbish is everywhere - hence unavoidable :smile:

LiberatedLotus

Because matters of the heart are an integral part of the human experience. Some would argue, one of the most powerful forces / fundamental energies that exist.

Also, having interest in one aspect of life has the potential to serve as a catalyst into expansion & evolution within every domain of life if one so chooses.

Last edited: