Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 06-12-2021, 08:37 PM

Unhappy Re: Asperger's / autistic traits in the chart

I have a natal Neptune in 6th in Sagittarius, which squares Mercury in 9th in Pisces, note Mercury rules Gemini and Virgo, and Neptune rules Pisces. In between the two planets is my Sun and Moon in 8th in Aquarius...caught between the planet of illness in the house of illness and the planet of mental issues in the sign of mental issues. The 13' of Pisces where my Mercury is in is the planet's worst degree, while Neptune in 22' Sagittarius - the 22-23' range - is malefic in numerology similarly to 13-14' range of any sign of the zodiac.

Unread 06-13-2021, 12:16 AM

Re: Asperger's / autistic traits in the chart

Re: Autism/Asperger's

I happened to listen to this Podcast (which btw, was created around the time of the 2016 Presidential Elections) - with Tad Mann who talks about Asperger's Syndrome and a friend of his in London.

(I'd recommend skipping to around 16 minutes in....the 1st 15 min. is very boring...or noisy.) Go to 16 minutes on video on this Link:
It is where the fetal state drawing is which I think is DaVinci's art - THAT is where the podcast is located to listen to:

https://www.holestoheavens.com/explo...-with-at-mann/

He said there seems to be a correlation between Autism and Saturn square Neptune.
Unread 06-14-2021, 10:15 PM

All the talk of famous people coming out as in the autistic spectrum: Anthony Hopkins and Elon Musk, a similar trend with the recent coming-outings of Billie Eilish and David Archuleta claiming to be LGBT. Can anyone find anything related to having autism in natal charts of Anthony Hopkins and Elon Musk?

Elon Musk (June 28, 1971 - 2 weeks away from now is his 50th birthday). https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Musk,_Elon

Anthony Hopkins (Dec 31, 1937 - New Years eve birth close to 1938). https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hopkins,_Anthony

Osameanor used one of 3 known self-titles many adults with autism use: Like Neurodiverse or neurodivergent are 2 of them to indicate the autism spectrum is not what we define as a disability, it's part of nature to have different brains and neurological identities, and people who have autism are able to live fairly normal lives in the workplace, being independent, established and relationships.
TamaraL (06-18-2021)
Unread 06-18-2021, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
I have a natal Neptune in 6th in Sagittarius, which squares Mercury in 9th in Pisces, note Mercury rules Gemini and Virgo, and Neptune rules Pisces. In between the two planets is my Sun and Moon in 8th in Aquarius...caught between the planet of illness in the house of illness and the planet of mental issues in the sign of mental issues. The 13' of Pisces where my Mercury is in is the planet's worst degree, while Neptune in 22' Sagittarius - the 22-23' range - is malefic in numerology similarly to 13-14' range of any sign of the zodiac.
Hi; interesting info; im 23 degree Sag asc; Mars 23 in Acquarius; Pluto 13 in Libra and Vertex 13 in Taurus; would you suggest somewhere to find about numereology point of view regarding those degrees? Thanks; greetings
Unread 06-19-2021, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by athair View Post
Hi; interesting info; im 23 degree Sag asc; Mars 23 in Acquarius; Pluto 13 in Libra and Vertex 13 in Taurus; would you suggest somewhere to find about numereology point of view regarding those degrees? Thanks; greetings
A link to an article regarding the 22nd degree in a sign, esp. 22* Capricorn is specifically mentioned here, it does reference the 18th degree of a sign is also malefic, and the number 13 is generally a bad luck omen in western cultures.

https://astroniki.com/the-18th-and-2...0passes%20away.
Unread 06-19-2021, 08:30 PM

Like in the movie *Mercury Rising* about a boy with autism has to be protected by the protagonist played by Bruce Willis, the planet Mercury in the 12th or 1st and similar with Uranus are thought to play a role in a person to develop autism (spectrum disorder) in their lives, whenever those planets conjunct Ascendant.
Unread 06-19-2021, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
A link to an article regarding the 22nd degree in a sign, esp. 22* Capricorn is specifically mentioned here, it does reference the 18th degree of a sign is also malefic, and the number 13 is generally a bad luck omen in western cultures.

https://astroniki.com/the-18th-and-22nd-degrees/#:~:text=The%2022nd%20degree%20is%20the,native's%2 0loved%20one%20passes%20away.

Well, I won't be doing it, but someone might want to inform Astro-Niki (the link posted here), that she was wrong about this:
Quote:
One of the world’s renowned astrologers, Nikola Stojanovic came up with the “Degree theory”. He made researches on the 18th and 22nd degree for the first time. And figured out that every degree has a special meaning. In other words
I wrote a Kindle e Book on the Critical Degrees and how many are connected to the fixed stars, although not all. The link is seen below my name.

It was not Nikola Stojanovic who gets the credit for being the "first time" as she said, pointing out these critical degrees, (including the 18th & 22nd)

If anyone gets the credit, it is Charubel (pseudonym) in more modern times- long before Nikola S. was born:

Quote:
Charubel (1826-1908) was the pseudonym of John Thomas, a Welsh clairvoyant, astrologer and healer.
And then, Sepharial (pseudonym for Walter Gorn Old )
There are many who believe that each degree of the entire zodiac circle carries a specific meaning itself. From what I can determine, there have been several people who have either come up with their own individual meanings for each of the degrees of the zodiac or who have expounded upon existing sets.

There are three people whose work is primarily noted in this subject: Charubel, Sepharial, and Marc Edmund Jones *who originally wrote down the Sabian Symbols with a lady named Elsie Wheeler in California - meeting each day and she would tell him which degree would mean what in Sabian Symbols ....supposedly Elsie Wheeler was a medium & psychic.
Charubel (the pseudonym of John Thomas) was a clairvoyant and astrologer (among many other things), and in 1893 published Degrees of the Zodiac Symbolized, which contained a symbol and the author’s determination of it’s meaning for all 360 degrees of the zodiac. He used his psychic abilities to determine and record each of the symbols.

Sepharial (the pseudonym of Walter Gorn Old) was an astrologer, theosophist and clairvoyant (also among many other things). He brought forth a second set of symbols very shortly after Charubel which he said was translated from a work by Sig. Anton. Borelli called “La Volasfera.”

Sepharial then added his own interpretations to each degree symbol and published this set in 1898 as part of the second edition of Charubel’s book.
https://www.heavenlytruth.com/degree-symbols

and you can read further on this Link:
https://sabian.org/sabian_symbols.php

The Early Influence of "Charubel"

Quote:
At about the same time that Marc met Elsie, he had become interested in the symbolic astrological degrees of a Welsh seer by the name of John Thomas, better known as Charubel. Thomas had obtained his degrees psychically for the basic purpose of helping him rectify the ascendents of horoscopes. Those degrees were published in Alan Leo's Astrological Manual No. VIII in 1898 and again by Aries Press as The Degrees of the Zodiac Symbolised in 1943
My guess is "there is nothing new under the sun" and same with the Critical degrees.

Last edited by leomoon; 06-19-2021 at 08:59 PM.
Unread 06-19-2021, 09:00 PM

Here is a nice Link to keep - it also gives the Sabian Symbols if anyone wants to experiment with them.

Remember, Astrology is an ART primarily, and each of us, uses our own canvas and tools . Same here -

http://docshare04.docshare.tips/file.../230782881.pdf
Unread 06-19-2021, 09:20 PM

The degrees ruled by a certain sign and it's ruler planet:

1, 13, 25 - Aries (Mars).
2, 14, 26 - Taurus (Venus).
3, 15, 27 - Gemini (Mercury).
4, 16, 28 - Cancer (Moon).
5, 17, 29 - Leo (Sun).
6, 18, 30 - Virgo (Mercury).
7, 19, 25 - Libra (Venus).
8, 20, 26 - Scorpio (Pluto).
9, 21, 27 - Sagittarius (Jupiter).
10, 22, 28 - Capricorn (Saturn).
11, 23, 29 - Aquarius (Uranus).
12, 24, 30 - Pisces (Neptune).

Saturn may have to do with a person developing autism which is a disability (more like a neurodivergence) and Saturn is the planet of (all) disabilities.
Unread 06-19-2021, 09:26 PM

And I did some research to expand my knowledge on astrology like in the past 9 or 10 years here in the AW forum, and I'm certain this is related to the topic.

*What does 22 degrees mean in astrology?: The 22nd degree is the Capricorn degree. Though it is different than the 10th degree, which is also the Capricorn degree. The 22nd degree can indicate that a native's loved one passes away.*

22' Sagittarius is a whole house apart from 22' Capricorn, also it is the planet of Neptune not of Saturn, and Neptune is another planet related to neurodiversity.
Unread 06-20-2021, 02:37 AM

Arrow Re: Asperger's / autistic traits in the chart

My astrological profile and does it point to any chances of developing autism.

* Sun (Leo) in 26' (Taurus) Aquarius in 8th (scorpio).
* Moon (Cancer) in 20' (scorpio) Aquarius in 8th (scorpio).
* Mercury (Gemini) in 13' (Aries) Pisces in 9th (Sagittarius).
* Venus (Taurus) in 7' (Libra) Aries in 10th (Capricorn).
* Mars (Aries) in 9' (Sagittarius) Virgo in 3rd (Gemini).
* Jupiter (Sagittarius) in 6' (Virgo) Virgo in 3rd (Gemini).
* Saturn (Capricorn) in 24-25'? (Pisces/Aries) Virgo in 3rd (Gemini).
* Uranus (Aquarius) in 25' (Aries) Scorpio in 5th (Leo).
* Neptune (Pisces) in 22' (Capricorn) Sagittarius in 6th (Virgo).
* Pluto (Scorpio) in 21' (Sagittarius) Libra in 4th (Cancer).
* True Node (Libra) in 29' (Aquarius) Leo in 2nd (Taurus).
* Opposite Node (Virgo) in 29' (Aquarius) Aquarius in 8th (Scorpio).

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 06-20-2021 at 07:33 AM.

Tags
asperger, autistic, chart, traits