Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Spiritual Astrology

Spiritual Astrology A place for all those interested inthe spiritual side of astrology.

Unread 06-09-2021, 04:56 AM

Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

The fish symbol as it relates to Christians is most notable among those followers of Jesus who hid in the catacombs in order to avoid martyrdom--for which they were accused by others of not keeping true to their Faith.

"Blood of the Lamb" only makes sense in the context of the culmination of the sidereal Age of Aries (which preceded the sidereal Age of Pisces)--the Sacrifice to end the need for holy sacrifices.

In the Babylonian solar calendar, the month of Aries was known as "The Month of Sacrifice" .

Last edited by david starling; 06-09-2021 at 05:04 AM.
Unread 06-09-2021, 09:11 AM

The almost universally recognized method for marking the Ages in the sidereal Zodiac is the Equinoctial Line (the line of intersection of the Earth's orbital and Equatorial planes).

Using both ends of this line as Age markers, it was an Age of Aries/Libra, so the Christian version of the "cross" upon which the blood sacrifice of the Aries Lamb occurred is symbolic of the Libran balance scale, the Scale of Justice. In this case it's about God's justice, and his Love for Humankind.

Last edited by david starling; 06-09-2021 at 09:27 AM.
Unread 06-09-2021, 10:40 AM

If Christianity is about sidereal Pisces instead of sidereal Aries, why is the Christian congregation called a Flock instead of a School?

And, the word "pastor" means "shepherd", not "fisherman".

Last edited by david starling; 06-09-2021 at 10:47 AM.
Unread 06-09-2021, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
I haven't heard of him. There are some however who warn that not all Gnostics were true. Some were questionable, in that they existed to outdo the true ones, so I read with a grain of salt or two.

Check out the "Overview" here of the Gospel of Judas ....especially the last sentence, for which I agree it is likely so: (not needing a sacrifice) BTW, Pisces is a symbol of martyrdom and sacrifice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Judas
I had not heard of Nicklas until yesterday either. I haven’t found anything that is available in English except samples before you pay for downloading.

Believing the Gnostic. Well, I sort everything I read and interpret it myself accordingly. I have heard that the Bible has some discrepancies too. I will use the same salt.

I have read before that Jesus and Judas were the closest of friends, that the play was more of a plan.

Or that the play, is that of a celestial movements, putting in story for the stars for passing the knowledge through word of mouth.
Unread 06-09-2021, 11:18 AM

Quote:
I ran across this one. What a lovely thought

https://www.ibenedictines.org/tag/th...sus-and-judas/

The cross now stands empty, having done its work. Jesus descends into the underworld to seek and save the dead. Among them, surely, is his friend, Judas.

When I imagine Judas and an astrology sign, I think of a material sign such as Capricorn - and then I think - "Pisces or Scorpio" water signs.
What he did was full of emotional torment within him.
It is a nice concept, thinking of the mother’s, of the two, mourning together, the passing or crossing of their suns.

Your last sentence reminds me of how we divide 30 degrees into decanates of 10 degrees, with each zodiacal element representative being assigned a section. When Pisces arrived, in the degrees 20 - 30, Scorpio would have been ruler of the segment. At Pisces leaving, it would be double Pisces.

Well, back to the star charts!
Unread 06-09-2021, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
It is a nice concept, thinking of the mother’s, of the two, mourning together, the passing or crossing of their suns.

Your last sentence reminds me of how we divide 30 degrees into decanates of 10 degrees, with each zodiacal element representative being assigned a section. When Pisces arrived, in the degrees 20 - 30, Scorpio would have been ruler of the segment. At Pisces leaving, it would be double Pisces.

Well, back to the star charts!
What star should be used to locate the equal sidereal Signs? For example, Western siderealists are using Aldebaran ("Eye of the Bull") to center the 30 degree sidereal Sign Taurus, and that sets the entire Zodiac.

And, what transiting points should be used to mark the sidereal Ages? Nearly everyone is using the Equinoctial Line.
Unread 06-09-2021, 04:25 PM

There are many different birthdates proposed for Jesus, each with its own Natal-chart.

Since Jesus is equated with a sidereal Age, why are they almost all tropical Charts?
Unread 06-09-2021, 04:48 PM

Unhappy Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

It's an awkward situation: Tropicalists are canceling sidereal Natal-charts, and siderealists are canceling tropical Natal-charts. Very unPiscean!!
Unread 06-09-2021, 06:22 PM

Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

We're leaving an ice age under Pisces, dominated by northern cultures (Europe) and a combination of agrarian and mechanical...into a sun age under Aquarius while we're encountering global warming/climate change and very technological...and the rise of developing or tropical countries along the world's equator in the 21st century are noted.

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 06-10-2021 at 01:45 AM.
Unread 06-09-2021, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
It's an awkward situation: Tropicalists are canceling sidereal Natal-charts, and siderealists are canceling tropical Natal-charts. Very unPiscean!!
Can we just look at where the stars and the written clues, of them lead us? And then worry about sidereal or tropical, as maybe seeing where the riddles lead us, would direct us whether to use one or the other?
Unread 06-09-2021, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Can we just look at where the stars and the written clues, of them lead us? And then worry about sidereal or tropical, as maybe seeing where the riddles lead us, would direct us whether to use one or the other?
Yes, we can keep all options open. I'm already using both, but I'm limiting it to standard, conventional Zodiacs.
I don't use Ophiuchus, for example, or Cetus. Have you found any clues by "in-clue-ding" them?

Last edited by david starling; 06-09-2021 at 08:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Opal (06-10-2021)
Unread 06-10-2021, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Yes, we can keep all options open. I'm already using both, but I'm limiting it to standard, conventional Zodiacs.
I don't use Ophiuchus, for example, or Cetus. Have you found any clues by "in-clue-ding" them?
Hahaha!

I use the 12 sign zodiac. All of the stars. Haven’t had too much time, I will be looking when I can, you know, seasonal “go” time.
Unread 06-10-2021, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Hahaha!

I use the 12 sign zodiac. All of the stars. Haven’t had too much time, I will be looking when I can, you know, seasonal “go” time.

I note Cetus, but only in an experimental way via "after the fact" study.
For example, Cetus, the sea-monster just under the ecliptic in Taurus will usually provide the "Eye of Cetus" stamp much like Algol does. Sometimes to an extraordinary way (like Algol), where it cannot be denied.

When personal planets are caught up in the "Eye of Cetus" they very often show someone who makes it "into the public eye"

https://skyscript.co.uk/cetus.html

The STARE of Cetus - has to do with the Collective mind:
https://skydoginstitute.com/tag/cetus/

Last edited by leomoon; 06-10-2021 at 03:40 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
david starling (06-10-2021), Opal (06-10-2021)
Unread 06-10-2021, 03:53 PM

Image of the "Stare of Cetus" (and Barack Obama's Jupiter for example:
https://skydogs.files.wordpress.com/...e-of-cetus.jpg

https://zyntara.com/articles/

More about Menkar in Cetus:

Cetus and the Collective in NYC (Building of the Brooklyn Bridge May 1883)

https://zyntara.com/the-rhythm-of-a-...-21st-century/
david starling (06-10-2021), Opal (06-10-2021)
Unread 06-10-2021, 10:44 PM

https://www.starmythworld.com/mathis...triumphal.html

This is another interesting link. He does the presentation as if it is the age of Aries. If the correlations are about, the year, then would they not also be able to show the same of the rise of the ages. Since he is demonstrating the Age of Aries, I wonder if he has other videos, demonstrating other ages, and what differences he has. Celestial differences.
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
leomoon (06-11-2021)
Unread 06-10-2021, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Image of the "Stare of Cetus" (and Barack Obama's Jupiter for example:
https://skydogs.files.wordpress.com/...e-of-cetus.jpg

https://zyntara.com/articles/

More about Menkar in Cetus:

Cetus and the Collective in NYC (Building of the Brooklyn Bridge May 1883)

https://zyntara.com/the-rhythm-of-a-...-21st-century/
Again, keeping track of the seasons, and probably the ages. The myths representations seem to be accurate for astrological divination, so they should be similar, for the rise and fall of the years, and the ages.
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
leomoon (06-11-2021)
Unread 06-11-2021, 01:15 AM

The Aquarian LGBTQIA or GRSM (Gender, Romantic and Sexual Minorities) Pride movement has 14 colors, almost like every sign of the zodiac plus 2 known parazodiacs like Ophiuchus and Orion. The 14 colors of LGBT pride: purple, red, orange, yellow, green, teal, blue, baby blue, pink, black, brown, tan, gray and white. Aquarius is a "masculine" sign but being an air sign, it has a feminine nature to them (similar with Gemini and Libra) in "dual-waves" - the Aquarius symbol along with that of Libra and Gemini has a dual gender nature.

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 06-11-2021 at 02:44 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to CapAquaPis For This Useful Post:
david starling (06-11-2021)
Unread 06-11-2021, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
The Aquarian LGBTQIA or GRSM (Gender, Romantic and Sexual Minorities) Pride movement has 14 colors, almost like every sign of the zodiac plus 2 known parazodiacs like Ophiuchus and Orion. The 14 colors of LGBT pride: purple, red, orange, yellow, green, teal, blue, baby blue, pink, black, brown, tan, gray and white. Aquarius is a "masculine" sign but being an air sign, it has a feminine nature to them (similar with Gemini and Libra) in "dual-waves" - the Aquarius symbol along with that of Libra and Gemini has a dual gender nature.

I'm really glad that you correctly identified the Aquarian glyph similar to the way I see them:
As dual waves of mental/emotional energy, both Yin and Yang; rather than as double lightning bolts incorrectly signifying electronic technology.

Unfortunately, the lightning bolt interpretation has become embedded in astrological pedagogy, making it nearly impossible to truly understand what the Aquarian Age portends.

Last edited by david starling; 06-12-2021 at 04:43 AM.
Unread 06-11-2021, 06:49 PM

There's another strongly held belief among many astrologers which I believe is incorrect: Namely, that there can't be any harbingers of the Aquarian Age prior to the ingress of the Age-marker into 0 degrees of the Sign--that the Signs are "walled off", hermetically sealed-off from one another, with no blending of Sign-qualities at the cusps.

This would mean there couldn't be a "dawning" of the Age prior to its formal beginning. As an analogy, that would be like the Sunrise happening so abruptly that the sky would be pitch-dark and then suddenly in full sunlight, with no gradual brightening whatsoever.

Last edited by david starling; 06-11-2021 at 06:52 PM.
Unread 06-12-2021, 08:31 PM

Arrow Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
I'm really glad that you correctly identified the Aquarian glyph similar to the way I see them:
As dual waves of mental/emotional energy, both Yin and Yang; rather than as double lightning bolts incorrectly signifying electronic technology.

Unfortunately, the lightning bolt interpretation has become embedded in astrological pedagogy, making it nearly impossible to truly understand what the Aquarian Age portends.
Aquarian age: Highly multicultural, end of strict socioeconomic caste systems, and the end of the nation-state. It has positive, also negative and neutral sides of everything: the USA in globalization has a weakened middle class, a service economy not paying a living wage and the decline of prosperity since the mid 1970s. Note the strong Gemini the USA has...and CA is a higher magnitude of what America is (esp the Los Angeles-Orange-San Diego and San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose metro areas), a Virgo under the spell of Mercury combined with something I find to be Libra, CA also has a Scorpio moon in its natal chart.
Unread 06-13-2021, 02:38 PM

Aquarius is also indifferent. Air signs are not as emotional, and Aquarian’s are probably more so than the others.
Unread 06-15-2021, 03:53 AM

https://www.gospels.net/judas

This is amazing. The numbers written. The further you read, the more interesting it gets. Cosmology. The zodiac. 13. Judas. 72, 360. Judas is #13. Jesus is number 1. The other disciplines fill the numbers. All represented by stars, or luminaries. Did I mention that Judas is #13. The sun. The first to set
Unread 06-15-2021, 04:00 AM

Riddles. 13. Judas. Sun.

Why is Jesus number one?

There should be 12. And Jesus ought not be one of them.
Unread 06-15-2021, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
Aquarian age: Highly multicultural, end of strict socioeconomic caste systems, and the end of the nation-state. It has positive, also negative and neutral sides of everything: the USA in globalization has a weakened middle class, a service economy not paying a living wage and the decline of prosperity since the mid 1970s. Note the strong Gemini the USA has...and CA is a higher magnitude of what America is (esp the Los Angeles-Orange-San Diego and San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose metro areas), a Virgo under the spell of Mercury combined with something I find to be Libra, CA also has a Scorpio moon in its natal chart.
Why Libra?
Unread 06-15-2021, 04:06 AM

Quote:
There's another strongly held belief among many astrologers which I believe is incorrect: Namely, that there can't be any harbingers of the Aquarian Age prior to the ingress of the Age-marker into 0 degrees of the Sign--that the Signs are "walled off", hermetically sealed-off from one another, with no blending of Sign-qualities at the cusps.

This would mean there couldn't be a "dawning" of the Age prior to its formal beginning. As an analogy, that would be like the Sunrise happening so abruptly that the sky would be pitch-dark and then suddenly in full sunlight, with no gradual brightening whatsoever.
I have put thought into the cusping. My favourite version is observing the size of the overlap of one zodiacal constellation into the other, to observe how quickly or slowly the transition would be. Larger the overlap, longer the transition.

Tags
ageof, aquarius, great