e trading website-renting a store

turkish girl

Hi everyone,

A few months ago I have posted a chart about my husband and if he has got business career skills.I got some positive answers thanks.He was studying his exam and finally we are getting free this summer.

He and I thought and idea opening a website for our products and hiring a store in our current city.Before we were thinking relocating but we postponed it for now.It will be a huge step for us so here is a familiar place .

I asked the question for both maybe from house placements you can say either website or hiring a store.

By the way products are mainly will be olive oil,olive soaps, other kind of medical oils like st.john's worth oil(I translated it lol we say it kantaron oil.),raisins,dry fig etc.

Sorry to made a long list maybe the material is important for horary so I wanted to explain.

Thank you all

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 26

Osamenor

Staff member
other kind of medical oils like st.john's worth oil(I translated it lol we say it kantaron oil.),raisins,dry fig etc.

Kantaron is centaury in English, according to the online dictionary I just looked at. That's a different plant from St. John's wort. Its medicinal uses are different, too. But then, the same dictionary translates St. John's wort into Turkish as sari kantaron. Interesting.

Regarding the horary, it's a career question, whether you do it online or in a physical location, so let's look at Venus. In airy Gemini, conjunct Mercury, at the DC, seems to describe how this job encompasses your marriage, your husband, or both. Mercury being domiciled seems to speak well to the mercurial -ness of the online medium. And all this planetary concentration in the sixth house speaks to the labor and basic tasks involved.

Looks to me like the chart is describing an e-commerce business perfectly. Perhaps people with greater horary skills would have more to fill in.

Keep in mind, though, that we're just days away from a lunar eclipse, and it will fall right in that sixth house configuration. Eclipses tend to bring the unexpected into the picture. It may be a good time to plan and prepare, but let eclipse season pass, and see if there are any sudden changes you need to account for, before you launch.

Considering that this will be a Sun on north node eclipse, it's more likely to bring more than take anything away. You might find that the resource(s) you're looking for suddenly show up, but perhaps in great excess of what you can use.

Last edited:

turkish girl

Kantaron is centaury in English, according to the online dictionary I just looked at. That's a different plant from St. John's wort. Its medicinal uses are different, too. But then, the same dictionary translates St. John's wort into Turkish as sari kantaron. Interesting.

Regarding the horary, it's a career question, whether you do it online or in a physical location, so let's look at Venus. In airy Gemini, conjunct Mercury, at the DC, seems to describe how this job encompasses your marriage, your husband, or both. Mercury being domiciled seems to speak well to the mercurial -ness of the online medium. And all this planetary concentration in the sixth house speaks to the labor and basic tasks involved.

Looks to me like the chart is describing an e-commerce business perfectly. Perhaps people with greater horary skills would have more to fill in.

Keep in mind, though, that we're just days away from a lunar eclipse, and it will fall right in that sixth house configuration. Eclipses tend to bring the unexpected into the picture. It may be a good time to plan and prepare, but let eclipse season pass, and see if there are any sudden changes you need to account for, before you launch.

Considering that this will be a Sun on north node eclipse, it's more likely to bring more than take anything away. You might find that the resource(s) you're looking for suddenly show up, but perhaps in great excess of what you can use.

Wow very quick answer thank you really much.

And I am so glad to happy that the chart is promosing :)

I will definetly look at eclipse dates.

After having holiday he was thinking to build the website around july-august.

Thank you again.
I will write feedbacks for sure

turkish girl

He is making arrangements these days and will gonna start next month?

People are experienced in horary can you please take a look onto chart?

What do you think about it