Pluto Opp Venus in Solar Returns - Stalking, Predators

ashriia

I was checking out my solar return for 2014. and I noticed that I have pluto square mars and venus. pluto is in the 12th.. and it gave me the heebie jeebies. made my skin crawl. So I went back & checked my previous solar returns, one for the year I got assaulted in a movie theater by a stranger, that was also the year that two strangers did some very lewd things while seated beside me, on two different occasions. so 3 events in total for one year. And I had Pluto Opp Venus for that year. Also another event a few years later were I was literally stalked by a stranger on my way home at night. That experience was awful, because I think the guy was psychotic and would have probably killed me had I not gotten home as fast as I did. That year I also had SR Pluto opp Venus. Natally I have venus trine pluto, so no hard aspect there.

But this Opposition is it well known for problems with stalkers, predators, and would be rapists? Has anyone had similar experiences with this aspect, either natally or in SR's? what on earth are you to do to avoid these experiences?

milkywaygirl

I was checking out my solar return for 2014. and I noticed that I have pluto square mars and venus. pluto is in the 12th.. and it gave me the heebie jeebies. made my skin crawl. So I went back & checked my previous solar returns, one for the year I got assaulted in a movie theater by a stranger, that was also the year that two strangers did some very lewd things while seated beside me, on two different occasions. so 3 events in total for one year. And I had Pluto Opp Venus for that year. Also another event a few years later were I was literally stalked by a stranger on my way home at night. That experience was awful, because I think the guy was psychotic and would have probably killed me had I not gotten home as fast as I did. That year I also had SR Pluto opp Venus. Natally I have venus trine pluto, so no hard aspect there.

But this Opposition is it well known for problems with stalkers, predators, and would be rapists? Has anyone had similar experiences with this aspect, either natally or in SR's? what on earth are you to do to avoid these experiences?

If it keeps coming up in SRs, it's an indication that you are being pushed to work with your natal interplay of these energies. There may be on your part, a disowning of your natal venus pluto trine. Trine is only "easy flow" not good nor bad. Make a pre-emptive move to explore your natal venus-Pluto interplay, and find something to get really passionate about, but in a positive way as opposed to an obsessed way :) look to house placements of natal venus and Pluto, houses that venus rules, for ideas about this. If you manifest the energy yourself, it won't come peeping through your window, or following you down the street. :)

As an example, I did a chart for a guy once who had venus opp Pluto natally. He complained of numerous exes who harassed and stalked him long after the relationship was over. But the reality was that he was unconsciously choosing these people, people who clearly had stalkerish/obsessive tendencies, and anyone else would have recognized this off the bat, but he couldn't see it himself.

Whatever it is we don't own in our charts shows up in people and situations around us. You can't hide from your own energetic nature.

What house is pluto currently transiting in your chart, and what is it aspecting? What was it doing the year you had these incidents, and what will it be doing in 2014?

ashriia

If it keeps coming up in SRs, it's an indication that you are being pushed to work with your natal interplay of these energies. There may be on your part, a disowning of your natal venus pluto trine. Trine is only "easy flow" not good nor bad. Make a pre-emptive move to explore your natal venus-Pluto interplay, and find something to get really passionate about, but in a positive way as opposed to an obsessed way :) look to house placements of natal venus and Pluto, houses that venus rules, for ideas about this. If you manifest the energy yourself, it won't come peeping through your window, or following you down the street. :)

As an example, I did a chart for a guy once who had venus opp Pluto natally. He complained of numerous exes who harassed and stalked him long after the relationship was over. But the reality was that he was unconsciously choosing these people, people who clearly had stalkerish/obsessive tendencies, and anyone else would have recognized this off the bat, but he couldn't see it himself.

Whatever it is we don't own in our charts shows up in people and situations around us. You can't hide from your own energetic nature.

What house is pluto currently transiting in your chart, and what is it aspecting? What was it doing the year you had these incidents, and what will it be doing in 2014?

I never considered that a reason this aspect would keep coming up in SR's would be because I wasn't really owning it in a positive way. Interesting theory.:smile: very, very interesting. Makes me dizzy if I follow that thought too long. Because that would mean, everything is fated. Fated to a T. not just mapped out with astrological potentials. but fated, every single moment.

I have Venus in 12th/Gemini trine Pluto in 4th Libra. Transit pluto is currently making rounds in my 7th Cap. I have many little obsessions. but i'm also extremely fickle. ADD type of fickle. So my obsessions have a revolving door. the only thing that will obsess me for much longer than I would like is love. I've got the venus opp Neptune. so my love blinders sometimes blind me too much. and then I obsess over how I could have been so wrong, misjudged a person. that will obsess me to no end. I am getting better at handling the Venus/Neptune energy. Maybe the universe is trying to give me a kick, in following up my career aspirations. I'll have to analyze my venus/pluto aspects a bit more. thank you, you've been very helpful. Also the example.. makes sense he was working out the aspect through other people. scouting for them even.

Would venus in 12th speak of strangers? Cause they are the only ones that have stalked me. exes are fine with moving on. My moon is also in 12th.

milkywaygirl

When considering any type of predictive methods, be they SRs, transits, progressions, solar arcs, whatever, they are always going to refer back to the natal and activate our natal energetic interplays. Check out Bernadette Brady's The Eagle and the Lark. The point of any transiting energy is to help us resolve our inner struggles, and push us towards wholeness - assimilating our own chart, and then rising above it...individuating, ascending, becoming enlightened, whatever phrase you prefer to describe this process.

Whether everything is fated or not is a highly personal question I think, and depends on where one is in regards to understanding wholeness and the way the universe works. If time is just a dimension that we humans perceive, then imagine living with a perceptual basis where all of time exists at the exact same moment, in a place where the past, present and future coexist. Does that mean that everything is fated and all events are pre planned, or does that mean that everything is in flux, moving and flowing in harmony within a closed system? I prefer to think it works in the latter way, but that may also be my ego talking - desirous of some kind of control over my life. Tough questions :)

I've always found that 12th house planets function optimally when they are being used for the good of All. The 12th belongs to the collective consciousness, and whatever planets found here are being asked to work for everyone, not just ourselves. Try that concept on your venus and see what you come up with. In addition, consider that perhaps the way you are manifesting your venus/pluto interplay could be refined. Working towards changing "obsession" into "passion" might be beneficial, as this is the positive manifestation of this interplay. There is a positive and negative way to work with any interplay: for example sun-saturn can negatively result in father issues and insecurity around identity; positively it can result in a tremendous sense of self security, an unshakeable resilience in the self, and undeniable autonomy. But in order to get to the latter, we need to experience and learn from the former. Hope these thoughts help you. :)

Last edited:

ashriia

thank you. I am going to look into the Eagle and the Lark, the title sounds interesting, in itself.

there is a massive amount of depth to your reply, it's much appreciated, and indeed has been helpful.

:smile:

sp1ca

I have Venus (10th-Cancer) opp Pluto (4th-Capricorn) - both squaring Mars (7th-Aries) for my next solar return. :unsure:

I guess my relationship(s) will affect my image/career and family life.
I hope I don't get attacked by anyone :unsure:

(I'm also having my Venus return at the same date + my natal Mars is in Aries, too, but I don't have a square between them in my natal chart.)

Last edited: